It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 - No need to argue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
No need to argue.

We all know that controlled demolitions were used on wtc 1, 2, 7. We all know that no plane crashed in shanksville (flight 93). We know that the military, and airforce were all planning for 9/11. We all know that the perps used the exercises as a cover to achieve their plans of a flase- flag terror attack to give them the justification to goto war with any country they chose.

Did we forget that the Bush family funded Hitler before and during WW2?

Did we forget that the Bush's owns oil and weapons companies?

Did we forget that ww2 was a proxy war funded by the Rothschild and Rockefellers for the use of establishing the newly founded "league of nations" or United nations which has the same control as hitler wanted.

Did we forget that the World Bankers finacned WW2 and then put every country under the debt/control because they lent the money to rebuild Europe after it's destruction?

Did we forget that over 20 million Russian civilians, 18+ million Chinese civilians were murdered during ww2? not to mention the innocent civilians murdered by nuclear bombs in Japan. Twice.

Did you forget that while Hitler was proxy-conquering Europe, the U.s decides to murder hundreds of thousands of innocent Japanese with Weapons of Mass destructions ( nuclear bombs)?

Did we forget that the Rothschild banking family used what Hitler did to the world as an excuse to kill palestinians and take their land and establish Israel? What did the Palestinians have to do with World war 2 and the Jewish peoples?

So 911 was really nothing compared to the shams pulled over the eyes of humanity.

911 inside job? what do you think?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
What no arguements?

here is some proof and sources.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to powerRumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president
Ben Aris in Berlin and Duncan Campbell in Washington The Guardian, Saturday September 25 2004 Article historyAbout this articleClose This article appeared in the Guardian on Saturday September 25 2004 . It was last updated at 23:59 on September 24 2004. George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The debate over Prescott Bush's behaviour has been bubbling under the surface for some time. There has been a steady internet chatter about the "Bush/Nazi" connection, much of it inaccurate and unfair. But the new documents, many of which were only declassified last year, show that even after America had entered the war and when there was already significant information about the Nazis' plans and policies, he worked for and profited from companies closely involved with the very German businesses that financed Hitler's rise to power. It has also been suggested that the money he made from these dealings helped to establish the Bush family fortune and set up its political dynasty.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
What no arguements?

www.guardian.co.uk...

I for one see no reason to argue with you - I agree totally with what you wrote in your first post.

Best regards, Ziggystar60

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

No arguments from me, Ivan, you got my attention with this one, Star!

My jaw is hanging, and i nearly sucked my chair up my butt, after reading
your link about Prescott Bush... Wow! and i thought it was disgusting
enough already!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FRIGHTENER

No arguments from me, Ivan, you got my attention with this one, Star!

My jaw is hanging, and i nearly sucked my chair up my butt, after reading
your link about Prescott Bush... Wow! and i thought it was disgusting
enough already!

This movie is a much watch..

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ivan, there are no arguments because every single thing you are claiming is completely wrong and not worthy of a reply. Instead of making a conspiracy burrito, bring up your issues one at a time and we can discuss them. But when you throw in a whole long list of completely incorrect and flat out wrong claims, it's not worth anyones time to take the time it would require to address all that absurdity.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
Ivan, there are no arguments because every single thing you are claiming is completely wrong dity.

You are not only ignorant but have proven yourself to be unable form any rational thought.

Your methods of denial or debunking is weak and pathetic.

Research before you waste our time in this thread, otherwise. Buzz off with the ignorance.

all of the original post is undeniable and true. Sheesh

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You are not only ignorant but have proven yourself to be unable form any rational thought.

Your methods of denial or debunking is weak and pathetic.

Research before you waste our time in this thread, otherwise. Buzz off with the ignorance.

all of the original post is undeniable and true. Sheesh

You're gonna need more than empty meaningless rhetoric kid. Pick on of the many issues in your conspiracy burrito and I will be more than happy to address it. But I won't respond to copy/paste work.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Starred and flagged Ivan. Those that wish to hide behind chinese made flags and ribbons on guzzling SUVS are in denial. No one wants to believe their own country could possibly set them up in a pseudo Northwind Op.
Anyone named Prescott deserves a right thrashing ahywho.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Thanks for replying, Ivan, Star!

I got to see 33 sec. of your video link... spent about 40 mins. waiting,
(not your fault), it's my ancient computer with old phone modem!

Doesn't do well with video links, tends to freeze-up, and shut down!!!
So i tend to miss out on them! I would update everything, but right now,
money's too tight!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What no arguements?

So now Bush is a Nazi? I thought the Jews were responsible for 9/11. Bush = Nazi = Jew. Is Bush a Jew or not? I'm confused.

I better sell my BMW before I'm accused of being a Nazi, which would also mean that I'm a Jew and then I would be persecuted by Jihadist and 9/11 truth seekers. Oh Lord, the sky is falling!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Dont believe these poorly informed and led debunkers.

Watch this video

[edit on 7-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
No Bush does not have ties to Nazi's. This is another tabloid lie. But again there are endless threads on this forum about it so there i no point in recovering the same material. Anyone who wants info, simply use the search function and you will see. Ivan can make up as much as he wants and he can use as many cult tabloid videos he wants, it doesn't make it true. Not by any stretch. But the reason it is important to research this stuff is because it shows you the extent that these people will lie and distort the truth.

For example the way they make the Nazi connection is the guy was forced to buy a single share of stock with a mining company in the days before Hitler. When Hitler took over he forces that mining company to provide steel for him and thus the tabloids pretend that means Bush was part of the Nazi party. it's absurd and it's dishonest.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No arguments here Ivan - I think you wrapped it up rather nicely. As I have told so many people before "It doesn't necessarily matter what you believe but it very much matters what they believe". They are pressing forward with their agenda and the sooner we can get others to see the writing on the wall and end this needless bickering the sooner we can move towards getting it stopped dead in its tracks.

"Those that fail to learn from the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them"

Starred and Flagged

[edit on 7-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopy

Once again Snoopy, your clouded, ignorant views have surfaced yet again.

Read more

1945:
The Treasury Department revealed to congress that United Steel produced the following percentages of war munitions for the Nazis: Pig iron 50.8%; Pipe & tubes 45.5%; Universal plate 41.4%; Galvanised sheet 38.5%; Heavy plate 36%; Explosives 35%; Wire 22.1%. This is the same firm Prescott Bush acted, as banker for. In effect, Prescott was Hitler’s American banker.

Allen Dulles sought out a young Naval Officer that had been put in charge of some captured Nazi documents. If the documents surfaced it would have revealed Dulles as a traitor. In a deal to bury the documents, Dulles agreed to finance the young man’s first political race. This was the beginning of the political career of Richard Nixon.

Project Paperclip begins to import Nazis into the United States.

1946:
Nixon defeated Jerry Voohris for congress with the help of an influx of money from New York centered banks.

1947:
Following the war, authorities seeking to locate the Dutch Royal family’s jewelry discovered the transaction papers of the Silesian American Corporation in the books of Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart. The bank manager, H.J. Kounhoven came under intense scrutiny and was shocked by the discovery. Soon Kounhoven traveled to New York to inform Prescott Bush. Two weeks later, the otherwise healthy Dutch banker died of a heart attack.

1950:
Prescott Bush defeated in his political race due to his background association with the American eugenics movement.

1951:
Union Bank liquidated. The Bush family received $1.5 million from its interest in Union Bank.

1952:
Prescott Bush elected to senate.

Prescott Bush instrumental in the selection of Nixon as vice presidential candidate.

1953:

www.spiritone.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KMFNWO
No arguments here Ivan - I think you wrapped it up rather nicely. As I have told so many people before "It doesn't necessarily matter what you believe but it very much matters what they believe". They are pressing forward with their agenda and the sooner we can get others to see the writing on the wall and end this needless bickering the sooner we can move towards getting it stopped dead in its tracks.

"Those that fail to learn from the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them"

Starred and Flagged

[edit on 7-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

Thank you. Star for you aswell.

Debunkers are now experiencing their death pangs. The jig is up for them.

[edit on 7-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Howdy, IvanZana.

I would like to point out a discrepency in your original post. You have titled this thread: "No Need To Argue". You then end the post by asking: "What do you think?"

Do you see the inherent flaw? You invite participation but, due to your pre-judgement that there is nothing here to be argued, any posted response to the contrary is likely pre-destined to elicit anger. Don't take it all so personally, IZ.

As for you're opening paragraph:

No need to argue.

We all know that controlled demolitions were used on wtc 1, 2, 7. We all know that no plane crashed in shanksville (flight 93). We know that the military, and airforce were all planning for 9/11. We all know that the perps used the exercises as a cover to achieve their plans of a flase- flag [sic] terror attack to give them the justification to goto war with any country they chose.

Well, er, no we don't know any those things at all. I, for one, am not convinced in the slightest of ANY of those things. In fact, I believe that the physical evidence is pretty solid against every one of those claims.

Thanks for asking!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by snoopy

Once again Snoopy, your clouded, ignorant views have surfaced yet again.

Read more

1945:
The Treasury Department revealed to congress that United Steel produced the following percentages of war munitions for the Nazis: Pig iron 50.8%; Pipe & tubes 45.5%; Universal plate 41.4%; Galvanised sheet 38.5%; Heavy plate 36%; Explosives 35%; Wire 22.1%. This is the same firm Prescott Bush acted, as banker for. In effect, Prescott was Hitler’s American banker.

Allen Dulles sought out a young Naval Officer that had been put in charge of some captured Nazi documents. If the documents surfaced it would have revealed Dulles as a traitor. In a deal to bury the documents, Dulles agreed to finance the young man’s first political race. This was the beginning of the political career of Richard Nixon.

Project Paperclip begins to import Nazis into the United States.

1946:
Nixon defeated Jerry Voohris for congress with the help of an influx of money from New York centered banks.

1947:
Following the war, authorities seeking to locate the Dutch Royal family’s jewelry discovered the transaction papers of the Silesian American Corporation in the books of Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart. The bank manager, H.J. Kounhoven came under intense scrutiny and was shocked by the discovery. Soon Kounhoven traveled to New York to inform Prescott Bush. Two weeks later, the otherwise healthy Dutch banker died of a heart attack.

1950:
Prescott Bush defeated in his political race due to his background association with the American eugenics movement.

1951:
Union Bank liquidated. The Bush family received $1.5 million from its interest in Union Bank.

1952:
Prescott Bush elected to senate.

Prescott Bush instrumental in the selection of Nixon as vice presidential candidate.

1953:

www.spiritone.com...

Thank you Ivan, your post proved my point. You saved me a lot of work by debunking your own claims.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
1833:
Skull and Bones Society formed at Yale.

1897:
Union Pacific Railroad (UPR) bankrupted.

1898:
Union Pacific Railroad sold to Edward Henry Harriman & partner, Judge Robert Scott Lovett. The deal was managed by Kuhn Loeb brokerage of which Felix Warburg was a partner.

1902:
Paul and Felix Warburg immigrate to the United States.

1904:
German Alfred Ploetz founds the Archive for Racial and Social Biology, which becomes the chief journal of the German eugenics or race hygiene movement. Ernst Haeckel popularized eugenics in Germany.

John D. Rockefeller issues "Occasional Letter No.1" detailing plans to mold the people, reduce national intelligence to the lowest common denominator, destroy parental influence, traditional and customs, and eliminate science and real learning, "in order to perfect human nature".

Eugenics laboratory established at Cold Springs Harbor on Long Island constructed by Charles B. Davenport. Cold Springs Harbor was also the location of the estates of both Dulles brothers. Cold Springs facility is funded in excess of $11 million by the Harrimans and the Rockefellers.

1907:
Samuel Bush elected President of Buckeye Steel Castings Co. in Columbus, Ohio. For his entire career, Samuel Bush supplied Wall Street railroads with castings. Later Bush became a close advisor of President Hoover and was the first president of the National Manufactures Association. (NAM). NAM has a history of supporting fascism and later in the 1950s, members of NAM led by Robert Welch formed the John Birch Society.

Indiana passes the first eugenics law.

1909:
The Rockefeller Foundation was established. The Rockefellers supported the eugenics movement including the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in Germany.

1911:
John Foster Dulles joins Sullivan and Cromwell.

1913:
Federal Reserve Bank created. Paul Warburg served as a governor of the bank during WWI. At the same time, his brother Max was the head of the German Secret Service.

1914:
With war close at hand Percy Rockefeller took control of Remington Arms & appoints Samuel F. Pryor as CEO.

1915:
Dulles’ uncle Robert Lansing was appointed Secretary of State. Lansing recruited his nephew to go to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama on the pretext of company business but in reality to sound out the Latin Americans on aiding the US war effort. Costa Rica was led by the vicious dictator Federico Tinoco. Dulles advised Washington to support the dictator, as he was anti-German. Dulles also encouraged the Nicaragua dictator Emianiano Camorro to issue a proclamation suspending diplomatic relations with Germany. In Panama, Dulles offered to let Panama waive the tax on its annual canal fee as long as Panama would declare war on Germany.

1917:
Prescott Bush joins the Skull and Bones. Both his son and grandson George and George W. likewise were Skull and Bones members. Brown Brothers & Harriman had an exceptional number of members during the 1930s.

1918:
Robert Scott Lovett elected president of Union Pacific. Samuel Bush appointed to facilities division of the US War Industries Board chaired by Bernard Baruch & his assistant, Clarence Dillon.

1919:
George Herbert Walker forms W.A.Harriman & Co. Walker is president and CEO.

Averell Harriman, son of Edward Harriman is the chairman. Averell would later serve as US Ambassador to the USSR 1943-1946 and as US Secretary of Commerce 1946-1948.

Dulles brothers involved in the treaty negotiations after the war.

1920:
Averell Harriman and George Walker gain control of German Hamburg-Amerika Line. The deal was arranged through the chief executive German Hamburg-Amerika, William Cuno, & Max Warburg of the shipping line’s bankers, M.M. Warburg. The name of the firm was changed to American Ship & Commerce Corp. Samuel F. Pryor of Remington Arms had been involved in the deal & now served on the board of the renamed corporation. Cuno was later a heavy contributor to Nazi Party funds

1922:
Averell Harriman opened a Berlin branch of W.A. Harriman. A U.S. government memorandum dated Oct. 5 1942 to the Executive Committee of the office of the Alien Property Custodian indicates that sometime prior to 1924 Harriman was in Europe and met with Thyssen. They agreed to set up a bank for Thyssen in New York. Additionally, the memorandum indicates Thyssen’s agent; H. J. Kouwenhoven traveled to New York before 1924 in regard to this connection.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join