It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So old Wukky gets to be alone eh?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

OMG!! Is that site for real
I think my mouth is still wide open from which it fell. Those girls are too young to get married. Holy cow.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

What ever you do Jen...don't read about me swallowing my own bile in my mouth...^^^up there.....lolololol

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Oh relax guys, it's a gag site. I just thought I'd get Wukky's heart pumping a bit. You know, like him saying

"Oh man this is a messed up website!! How could he even think that I'd be interested in........

Hmmmmm......

17, great cook and only interested in making sure I am comfortable....

Well Helloooooo Jenny......"

At least that's how I assumed it would happen.....

:shk:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

For the love of God...can you imagine anyone in their right mind posting their own 14 year old daughter for some man to come along and marry?

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Now hold on there Jen, some of those prices are nothing to scoff at.

I mean $100,000 for an annoying, loud mouthed unappreciative teenage daughter seems like an awesome deal to me. Let her be someone else's problem, like Wukky here.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

LMAO oh thats too much, I don't think I would help my ex with anything, short of saving her life. The only reason I would do that is cause of my son. Other than that there is no way on gods green earth I would help that
with a dang thing.

You must have him wrapped around your little finger Givenmay

Yea, I've got him pretty much trained!

We just cant live in the same house together anymore!
When he does come over I get to tell him to leave whenever I want!

The Duckster is absolutely correct Wuk, your a good guy, and should'nt worry about a thing!

*Courtney*

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

That's not that unbelievable Jen. Old Polygamist Mormons used too do it. Actually make that pretty much anybody until about 100 years ago. I'm sure it still happens in many other societies as well.

It's all social relativism. In our society we believe it is wrong cause that's what we were taught to believe. We are ethnocentric.

With all that said, I like my ethnocentrism cause marrying someone that young is just sick IMO.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ras? You're an arse!!!!! lololol

luv ya

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Well Helloooooo Jenny......"

Well Hello Raso!! Although I must warn you, I'm not 17 anymore

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yep....sick at it's finest....'ownership and all that jazz'. lolol

Waiting for people to come to grips with the 'present times'. Shouldn't hold my breath long eh? lolol

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Thanks I remember that thread. That is just gross. I prefer my women nearer to my age +- 7 years. Thats what I consider pretty much normal. Any older or younger than that and your getting into eww territory.

And this dude does not "buy" it. beg for it I am not above but Buy it? eww.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well if it makes you feel any better it's not any easier for single women. I still can't figure you men out. I have no idea how to tell if a man is interested or not. I know one who seems interested then he'll back off so I back off then he comes back around. Annoying as all get out. Why must people play games? Can't we just be honest?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

See women's problem with men is that you all overthink us. We are really simple creatures. We want three things. When we are hungry food, when we are horny sex, when we are watching sports quiet.

Other than that theres not much to us guys. If you girls would stop playing these twisted weird mind games things would work out so much better.

Because when you say "Im fine" it puts us guys into panic mode!

"im fine? oh crapola crayons, this is nuclear winter comming I just know it.
"

just an example. Guys when a guy gets asked "what are you thinking" and we reply "nothing" in all actuality this means "nothing" We have the unique ability to shut our brains off and not think.

simplicity, just don't overthink us and you will be fine. And as far as finding a guy, have you asked one? Probably not, apparently that would be too obvious or something. I think these mind games are complete rubbish. If relationships are that freaking boring that you have to make up silly rules and twisted games in order to make the relationship interesting. Than it's no wonder why I won't find anyone.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

just an example. Guys when a guy gets asked "what are you thinking" and we reply "nothing" in all actuality this means "nothing" We have the unique ability to shut our brains off and not think.

That is certainly the issue sometimes. Other times, when I'm asked "what are you thinking?" I get so blindsided by the question that I honestly forget what I'm thinking. So not only does my girlfriend not get an answer, by asking the question I lose my train of thought, and thus wasted my time thinking about something in the first place.

Or, even worse, sometimes what I'm thinking is fairly complex and involves massive amounts of pre-existing knowledge. So, in order to properly explain what I'm thinking I'll need to give some background details. And, while giving the details, I lose my train of thought and can't get back on track. Once again, I lose whatever I was thinking about.

And yes, in many cases I'm just not thinking at all.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gallopinghordes

And let's get to the honesty part of this equasion I hear tell that women want a guy that is honest. This is a complete lie. Women do not want a guy that is honest. They do want a guy that is faithfull but honest? Screw that they do not want honesty in the relationship.

Case in point: Do I look fat?

This is a loaded question and there are only two ways of dealing with this correctly.

1. Answer: (quickly) No you don't look fat.
2. Run Away.

Am I pretty
Another loaded question that only has one right answer.

1. Answer: (again quickly) Yes.
2. Alternitive answer: Run Away

If the girl looks like ChiKeyMonKey in drag the second answer might be your best shot.

So as you can see with the above questions women DO NOT want honesty.

See when you get married the rules for love change dramatically. This is why I have such a hard time dating at the moment. It's because I still follow the rules for marriage and not for a new relationship.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wukky, I have been following the responses on this thread with interest. Everyone has good advise but I understand your reluctance to not follow it. I, too, am a simple creature with no penchant for game playing in relationships (maybe why all mine have ended in failure...).

Being female and not young puts a serious hamper on finding good prospects. I don't know how old you are but I do know that men can always get a female.

I see middle aged bald guys with a spare tire around the middle, unemployed, drinking problems, grown kids in jail, ex-wives fresh from the Jerry Springer show and yet they always seem to have some cute 20 year old panting after them. Guys say they want a "nice girl" that's faithful and doesn't play games but I suspect what they really want is a girl with big boobs, loose morals, a trust fund and an IQ that's the same number as her shoe size.

I gave up years ago realizing that I only attract drunks, drug addicts (I don't drink or do drugs), schizophrenics, criminals or sick old men who are more enamored with my nursing license (ability to take care of them) than they are with me.

There are advantages to being single. Enjoy them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join