It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im a Marty is back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey all, I am back for a little while, just have to tie some loose ends, and shall be smooth sailing from then on

PS. For background information, please read my Dreamtime Healing short story, as its relevant

[edit on 29/3/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
hey dude, yeah i noticed you were not very active on ATS, welcome back, hope things are good for you and that you are well.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hey Marty.Welcome back.Hope all is going well for you and the Mrs.
Notice the avatar?
Thanks.
Missed your creativity around here.
AD

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hoping the ends are short and the ties strong.
Marty was the name of my best friend growing up.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hey Marty,

ATS is not the same without you here.

Hope your back for good soon.

Regards,

JQ.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hey all,

Yes I am back for good, lots has happened, too much confusion before leaving, and needed to reset on my view on things. I needed to 'create' and that was why I made Avatars for people to use on ATS. However now I am creating elsewhere, its now computers and designs for FREE ENERGY based on Nicola Tesla Technology. Here is my Youtube information.

I see everyone now, and this 'fog' has been removed.

Atlasastro, AccessDenied, jpm1602 and John Q ... *hugs*

Continueing the work of Nicola Tesla and his vision in uniting the world, I am giving away my knowledge for free, which is based on how to make real technology that will benefit mankind. Peace, Prosperity, Mental Stability.

The information is being presented to the Australian Federal Government as soon as my team is ready, and when Kevin Rudd will hear us face to face. It will also only be presented with the condition that it is used for the BENEFIT of mankind, first with the immediate healing of the Indigenous Australians, 60 to 90 thousand years of wrongs being made right.

Once this process has started, the knowledge will bring happyness to the seeds of other nations, the founding races of New Zealand, and the Americas'. The Maori, and the American Indians. The Zulu Shamans of Africa, and all other races that our current civilisation has seeded from.

I have written a lot more, however could not fit in 6500 characters (lol 6500 = 11, perfect!!)

Will update profile soon.

Love to all, just focus on grounding yourself and don't go aloof in thoughts. Anchor your roots (feet) into the ground. Become that strong willow that all look up in awe in your presence. Visualise Golden Brown from your feet into the deep brown of the soil. Make sure your roots get the water necessary for emotional balance. Make sure your branches expand in all directions for maximum influence to others around. make sure your leaves are a brilliant Medium Green, and make sure to oxygenate at a level to allow this major event.

Just stay grounded for now, more to come.

PS, Visualise 'Violet' over all Red, Grey, and Black on this website. You do not want to feel anger, confusion or feeling that secrets are being withheld from you. (The ones on website are at a vibrational of too much passion, thus anger, confusion. Earth based colours, or pale chakra colours are fine) Violet will neutralise negative frequencies via color spectrum.

If you cannot see violet, then visualise the crystal 'Amethyst' between you and the monitor. Or visualise all technology in real world surrounded with this. It will remove negative frequencies via tone, archetype, color spectrum.

If you want some sound frequency, get some digeridoo mp3, or CD' to ground yourself. I will suggest other musicians, but not necessary now as you will lose your grounding and become too 'airy'. (I suffered in last week because I listened to some music that connected me to Sirius A, Dogstar, Star System that pyramids point too. Information overload, freaked out and couldn't control electrical charge in my spine (Kundalini activation). My wife would have seen her husband Spontaneously Human Combust!

As to why 'Be that tree' and becoming one with nature.

Other stuff is later on, when its time to activate the pyramids and sphynx technology that is, so patience is a virtue.

Love
Rodrigo Leopoldo Soto

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Amethyst. I adore amethyst. I am a rock hound. On my last trip to Canada I bought a great big hunk of it for 20 bucks. It adorns my kitchen window and I wash it occasionally. Amethyst rocks.
There has been an intrusion to the force. I have felt it. It is not kind. Evil has precipitated the world. Let us hope it will pass.
Hugs back at ya.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Welcome, Im a Marty!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
MARTY...yay your back, i missed seeing you about stacks. Hope i will catch up with you soon. Seriously, welcome back mate.
You were missed.

top topics

join