It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of UFO from plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I just came across this video on myspace, looks pretty interesting. wonder if its real or not?

myspacetv.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I am very interested in this one. Lets see what Internos has to say about it. I am not much of a graphics guy, but it looks very solid to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have been on here for years....

I have seen 824 UFO videos...

I am also a filmmaker and I am familiar with the tricks of imagery...

--- I would swear under oath that I judge this to be real,
something I would not do for 99% of other videos,
despite my desire to think they are all real ---

IF THIS IS NOT REAL... well...

I would consider quitting ATS out of frustration,
since this is the sort of thing I am always looking for-
clear video evidence that looks- and feels- legitimate.

I would also look for another line of work...

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

T Patrick

[edit on 28-3-2008 by HighDefinitionFilms]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

I have U2U'd Internos. It is night in Italy, i think, so we will see if we can get some solid analysis in here in the next day or so.

Perhaps Ritzman could help us out, too? He said he was busy in another thread today, but if he could put this video in queue his input would be spectacularly helpful as well.

ATS will get to the bottom of it, no matter what it is.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for bringing this one to my attention

This has been discussed before, here

Alledged UFO Captured on Film, very close.
And this is the video originally posted on YouTube

The author of the video claimed:

A UFO captured from the window of a Blue Panorama flight from Rome to Paris, on april the 29th, 2006

That flight NEVER took place, at least in according to what
told me the manager of public relations of BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES,
Mr. Gianni Todini. At the time, the only European destination of BLUE PANORAMA AIRLINES flights was Athens.
Since the story is fake, the video IS a hoax: as i've said in another thread, the idea that someone posts a genuine UFO video with a fake story is insane to say the least, but this is just my opinion.

The author of the video has also declined several invitations to join us in order to discuss it;
another italian CGI artist, LotharArtist, recently has posted this video in response:

In their language, this response means: "You could have made it much better"

[edit on 28/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
WOW they are getting good at this CGI stuff. Soon we will never recognize the real thing.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Not the saucepan lid again!

Was an extensive discussion of it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I can hear what appears to be the humm of the plane which leads me to believe there is a sound track on this video yet I don't hear any excitement going on. This makes me suspicious....Something stinks here.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It looks very real, the only thing that made me suspisious was the sound; would not the sound change between the two clips in the film, in contradiction the sound seems to be continous over the clips as if the sound was edited in afterwards.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The reason this at first seems genuine is the presence of the plane window between the camera and the action outside. This seems very difficult to fake, but it's not. I'll do a few tests and post the results when I get them.

WG3

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

wouldn't it be possible to set up the fake shot and then film the shot through a fake window?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark Roazhar

You mean like this:

Click to watch Video

WG3

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
To me it stands out as fake right away, it just doesnt feel right. The aeroplane wing looks too small, the window seems to be moving, no one is saying a word, all you can hear is the "engine", and if there really was a UFO there, you can GUARANTEE that pretty much everyone would be talking, they certainly wouldnt be sitting silence. So for me, an obvious fake and not a very good one either.

top topics

join