It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa! Have you guys seen this close-up footage of 'Champ'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That's no sturgeon and it's no turtle's head. I live in the country in the upper Midwest. I'm familiar with a wide variety of fish and game.

As far as I'm concerned, that's some pretty interesting footage, particularly when considered with the earlier "wave" footage. Is this lake similar in depth and climate to Loch Ness?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

Sleuth,

Yes it's similar...but not as large I think. From wikipedia it says the maximum depth is 400 feet and it's 435 square miles, and if I am not mistaken it was once connected to the ocean by the St. Lawrence River. The sightings go back to the 1700's.

And yes I fish too and I don't think whatever is in that video is a fish or a turtle.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
And yes I fish too and I don't think whatever is in that video is a fish or a turtle.

Two people here who fish concur that this is no fish or turtle. I'm amazed no submersible was ever sent down at the time this footage was taken.

That is some interesting critter and, in the view of the fact this body of water may have once been connected to the ocean via the SLS, I think the experts should be making a greater effort to find out what the heck it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It seemed much smaller than I thought it would be. But I guess that makes sense. More people means less food and less room to grow.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Woah, thats pretty insane. I have no idea what it could be, and an even less capability to even fabricate what it might be.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join