It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are 5 extraterrestrial military bases here on earth...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
well how do I explain this,,,,

The original post has a little truth heavily bathed in what I believe is utter rubbish - but there is some truth - I cannot help feeling it is one of these misinformation trends to make things sound so rediculous so as to hide and dismiss the real truth.

The bit of truth specifically... there are underground military bases in the UK - some quite old and some new-builds. Some very old ones have been abandoned - some even for sale (one is used a huge wine cellar) - these are facts.

It is also fact that there are underground bases in the south-west UK - some refurbished, some disused now - you can look them up ( secret bases UK)

Being even more specific I know this south west area very well 1st hand, and also know 1st hand people who have worked in these underground facilities. Naturally it is all highly classified and no-one will tell you anything much - and quite right too - becuase these places do have a lot of stuff associated with national security.

What I will say is that I have spoken with someone 1st hand, who worked within in a certain southern underground base, where non-human life forms were present; and certain pointed questions from me based on "what i think I may know" created some interesting reactions and certainly brought out genuine fear and panic that I knew too much - which had conversation abruptly come to a halt with a veild threat....

For sure underground bases are here now, and are fact in history. There are several people who have come forward publically and talked of non-human creatures in some of the bases. Note I am not saying alien.... I am saying non-human.There is a lot of talk of engineered beings. These people who have publically come forward have been widely ridiculed and dissapeared out of public view - and all that is left are the rumours and conspiracies on the web.

I have the good fortune to live in a place surrounded by mystery throughout history and recent times, and a lot of UFO history, crop circles and other oddities,

My first hand experience strongly points to something going on beyond normal military operations. I have stumbled across too many things myself, seen too many things myself and also scientifically measured non-natural and non-normal evidence of something going on, especially electromagnetic and magnetic signals or interference at strange times of day. One of the most interesting are changes in the "relatively stable" "DC" magnetic field of the earth. Measurement shifts often trigger at about 2:30 am several times a week, and sunday afternoons! they are the most common times I pick up these anomalies.

In my own mind I see more than one possible explanation as to what I think is going on - but in each case - it means we are in trouble - I think it is only a matter of time before something happens or goes wrong that brings the truth into public view.

If someone really wants to talk more about this - I will start a new thread on "what i think I may have found"

Do not throw the truth out with the rubbish..... the truth I think is stranger than fiction -- and the disinformants are relying on that to keep hidden in plain view what we must not know...

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sjb5000

Your not really telling us much....

What exactly are non-humans? What kind of electromagnetic anomalies are you reffering to? If some of the bases house "non-humans" then who is to say this is not more widespread then you or other insiders are willing to acknowledge....

Don't get me wrong, I think you mean well but painting such a vague picture doesn't really help anyone. Most people are already familiar with alien species such as greys, reptillians, blondes, nordics, etc. We also know about the dulce, montauk, pine-gap, area-51 and rudloe manor facilities. All this information is easily available on the internet if you know how to search.

What we need is details to confirm stories and I don't necessarily mean proof. Proof is for a court of law; simple circumstantial evidence thoroughy exaplained will suffice!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am a believer in ET's being here on earth but this is absolutely rediculous. Sounds like a story you just made up for attention. No proof of any of this what so ever.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rat256
wow... dude, you just broke my BS detector... it couldn't handle so much at once. you need a psychiatrist

[edit on 29/3/08 by rat256]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Vague is the reality of the situation** - sorry if you do not like the facts as they stand ( I am not going to lie and flower things up to sound good)- what is not vague (and not internet or dubious sourced data) is
a) I know 1st hand people who have worked in several underground bases in the UK , not just the publically well known ones - so the point is verification of existence of very secret bases - certainly for myself
b) As above, I know 1st hand people who have dealt with non-human intelligent entities in at least one base - again from my viewpoint, verification outside of the internet, ufo groups etc etc - A lot of what we hear could be a load of rubbish. All I am saying I have met and talked with people who have been there and dealt with these creatures. So for me it is no longer speculation or theory, but verification from more than one independent source. As for what the non-humans are - from the people I have known, I cannot draw out any data, people get very frightened and terminate the conversation - there is something they cannot or will not tell about... I am telling you how it is, rather than a story you would like to hear. I have some thoughts from bits I have picked up - but the only real fact I have got from these folk is that they exist and they are here, and sound similar to the greys in appearance – but some have large round rather than egg-shape wrap-around eyes.
c) As for electromagnetic anomalies – let me first explain that I am highly experienced and qualified in electronics including emf emissions and other electronic environmental issues. I came across some anomalies in trying to track down strong emf interference that was affecting industrial machinery, primarily overnight. Having eliminated “mains borne” interference, the point was to identify and track down the source with a view to bringing up a complaint with the environment agency regarding “emf pollution” . My first thoughts was that someone was running some unusual or “heavy”, or incorrectly set-up or unshielded equipment deliberately “out of hours” so that no-one would be affected or complain . What it led me to was both magnetic ULF pulse interference and HF radio signal interference covering a wide area of several miles. These interferences only occurred in the early hours of the morning, or occasionally on Sundays...
I briefly described one anomaly for you which is comparatively easy to explain. The earths magnetic field is comparatively steady, and can only be measured as a non-alternating magnetic field. Yes it varies a little, that is what the magnetometer measurements are all about. I have equipment that can measure the earths field and ULF and VLF magnetic fields, and one of the interesting anomalies I frequently pick up is a significant change in the magnetic field strength - usually about 2am to 3am, and then a return to normal. Also sometime I pick up VLF magnetic pulses, oddly I noticed it several times on a Sunday afternoon. What I am saying is that there is often a large magnetic pulse during the early hours, and this pulse covers an area of at least a few Sq miles. The area is a rural area with some light engineering industry – there is nothing I have found which could generate such a large DC magnetic field. What makes it more interesting - is that it is stronger towards the ground than higher up in a building. I have identified a number of interesting anomalies – which disappear once I get far enough away from a certain area. I have good reason to believe that there are similar anomalies in other specific areas not too far away as well. – which together form an interesting chain when mapped. I am still collecting and correlating data, but the lack of a traceable “origin” or general rough idea of location of the source is a real problem.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sjb5000

Thanks for clarifying a few things and sorry if I offended you...

I believe very few people have access to above top secret material and those that do are prohibited from speaking out. If they do they face jail time, fines, job termination, lose of any benefits plus pensions, etc...even death threats. Getting such jobs requires potential employees to sign non-disclosure agreements with a ton of fine-print...

I also believe a lot of the stuff discussed on the internet is true but unless more brave people speak up(even anonymously) we can only speculate on hear-say. I believe you are a brave person to tell us what you know and to further pursue the matter, just be careful who you trust and what you do. There are "men-in-black" but I don't think all are alien.

As to the grey looking non-humans you mentioned with round eyes, instead of oval, I think you should know there are a few variations to this species. For example, some are taller and some are shorter and may even have different facial features.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think that if anyone knows anything like some of these posters have said then they would also be familiar with Russell Tice or someone like him...they would then know that every post they made was being read by those that they wouldn't want reading it....ergo....if what they said was true...they would post once....with every detail....and then bail.....but nooooooooooooo....they play and string stuff along for fun. Which quite honestly is kind of fun, like reading movie scripts before they ever are made.....So to sum up.....
1) if true....they know that NSA knows they know....ergo....no playing on ATS....they would post once and run. If we ever get a one post thread that has every damning detail included then we should flag it but until then we should view these threads as "entertainment" and help the story board by asking questions....but lets not get pissed or waste time trying to prove them lies....that is silly.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE ???

(four liner)

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST?

(four liner)