It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are 5 extraterrestrial military bases here on earth...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The first one is based in Australian desert and is owned by the Anunnaki.
Its purpose is to shield our planet from everything from outside. You cant see planets that carry human life, then this base has a shield around our solar system which doesn’t allow any alien space ship to enter earth atmosphere. Basically it shields us from Aliens. Anunnaki do it for spiritual reasons, shiled our planet so we evolve alone without any intervention. This is done for a reason. This base has been built long time ago and in operation since 50,000 BC.

Second military base is owned by nobody in particular. It is based in near south pole and presents living gigantic organisms. These organisms will allow humans to amplify their fighting potential in 2012 and after. I tried this amplifications and let me tell you its bad ass.

Third base is based underground in US. It is like a shed for those trying to hide, its like a giant bunker. Its got all kinds of alien healing technology and other interesting things. There are underground entrances to this base all over the world. There are at least 3 in UK. One is located in the south of UK in a small town where I am and its in a building. This building is a ******* basically, used by people. There is an elevator there. And a fire detection control panel on the wall. This panel has a built in telepathically communicating device which when contacted (telepathically) programs the lift to go down instead of up. It goes down and you enter one of many tunnels which lead you to the base, of course theres a vehicle that carries you, abit like bullet train.

Forth and fifths bases have been constructed by Anu and are in Russia and Tibet. They are battle ready bases that is you can fight enemies both on the ground and in space. These bases will be open and revealed to the public by 2012

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Freeman]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
are you serious??????

ok , i too am in the uk, are you saying that there is a public building that is accessible by the PUBLIC and that it is an entry point to the tunnel / underground base system ????,

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

I will also bite.

where did you get this 'inside' information? Do you have any evidence sources/ photos/ documents? etc etc. You also mention that we are being allowed to evolve alone without intervention, so why in 2012 would we suddenly be shown these secret bases? You also mention fighting in space, I thought the shield was there to prevent this? Perhaps I have got something mixed up but you seem to be contradicting yourself...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Unless my sums are wrong that makes 8 bases!!

Lend some credibilty to your story and name the town you are in.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Take a look at some of his other threads before you respond. I knew this was going to be a great thread when I saw the name of the OP.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

This is the second thread I've seen by Freeman that looks absolutely ridiculous. I'm probably running the risk of being a flamer here, but is this guy a compulsive liar or something?

Theres never a single shred of evidence to back these threads up and the most amazing thing of all is Freeman always seems to include himself in them. In the other thread, he was given some sort of mini-generator from "Bond" (Daniel Craig)... I mean what on Earth?

The guy is an actor, not a real spy for god's sake. Plus I think he mentioned Daniel had gotten it from the military anyway. Assuming Freeman actually met Daniel Craig, assuming he was a spy too, the world's best if you believe the movies... assuming he did somehow get a spiritual energy generator... WHY would he then choose to just sit down next this stranger, Freeman and say "Hey here you go, take this technology that is totally unheard of, have fun!".

Plus, if you have this thing, why not show it to us? I have a feeling that'll conveniently be impossible to pull off.

It's the same for this. Where is the evidence? I realise I'm going on but it really looks like Freeman is just making up tall tales for fun.

I had a 'friend' at school who was just like this. Every day he'd come up with some ridiculous story for no reason and tell it like it was totally true, every time you asked for evidence he couldn't provide it. "Oh I found a mech in a forest or something, you can't see it though because I had to destroy it because I realised it'd kill everyone!".

Tooooooooo convenient.

Freeman, if you really believe this stuff, sorry for flaming you. However, I don't believe you do and I don't believe anyone else should either. This sort of fake conspiracy stuff is watering down the already diminished pool of decent conspiracy stories.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Honestly how the hell would you know about this sorta stuff if you live in a small town at the bottom of the uk? And if this stuff was real dont you think alot of people would have gone missing? And pretty convient that the entrance is based in your little town. And why the hell is there a shield around the solar system? How the hell did those probes get past pluto and not get destroyed? If they 'Passed through' then dont you think these alien ships could do the same. Make sure you have some decent intel next time.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I always have to sit back and laugh at the people who say "do you have a source of evidence for this?"

Cmon people. You know how stupid it is to say that.

If he had a source wouldn't he mention it?

As to this thread: there are bases underground on this planet. I don't pretend to know the specifics. I just trust those on the inside who have reported it.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
wow... dude, you just broke my BS detector... it couldn't handle so much at once. you need a psychiatrist

[edit on 29/3/08 by rat256]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
I always have to sit back and laugh at the people who say "do you have a source of evidence for this?"

Cmon people. You know how stupid it is to say that.

If he had a source wouldn't he mention it?

He already did mention it, in another thread.

www.shroomery.org

Yep... I'm not making that up, check this out: www.abovetopsecret.com... It's sort of subtle but the link is in there. Mmmmm, drug trips. Credible on ATS!

As to this thread: there are bases underground on this planet. I don't pretend to know the specifics. I just trust those on the inside who have reported it.

I don't doubt that there are underground bases, some of them aren't even hidden and are essentially nuclear fallout shelters. However, placing trust in people who provide no evidence is absolutely foolish, especially on a site like this.

I mention it a lot but this is a huge problem for me on ATS, everyone just believes these nuts who literally make stories up simply because they say they're right, or becuase they're posting on an 'alternative' medium.

I mean, come on! Yeah, we can never disprove the theories here totally, but use common sense and our old friend, ockham's razor. I'll post it again, in large flashy font for everyone to read.

JUST BECAUSE HE IS POSTING ON ATS, DOES NOT MEAN HE SHOULD BE EXEMPT FROM PROVIDING EVIDENCE.

*Brain explodes from frustration*

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Let me say he left me confused. First his base count was wrong. Second the locations of said bases were vege at best. If true i'd want to see some kind of map. Besides i really have a hard time that the United States and the UK top would keep top secret alien technology in non-secure places. Freeman you did speak of the year 2012.

Is 2012 gonna hold some sort of space war? Why have a base for run aways and those hiding out? Why would you attempt amplifications of power like that. So you've been to this base in the south pole?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Bigfoot lives in my basement. I don't charge him rent or anything at the moment. He pretty much does his own thing down there. We're going to start making a few extra bucks here soon by selling molds of his feet and hair samples on e-Bay.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK
Bigfoot lives in my basement. I don't charge him rent or anything at the moment. He pretty much does his own thing down there. We're going to start making a few extra bucks here soon by selling molds of his feet and hair samples on e-Bay.

OH MY GOD REALLY? Can I meet him? Nah he'd probably get scared off. Wow! What an experience, thanks for posting on ATS!!!11111

I totally believe you and you never need to provide any evidence to support this, your own testimony means more than real evidence ever could.

*Shakes head*

Whoa... Sorry I must of slipped into some sort of trance there, where I became a typical member of ATS. :p

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Ok first, What are you taking....

And where can I get some!!!!

I wanna see the bases too, I wanna have super fighting skills, girls only like guys with skills.

I wanna talk to Bond, and I want a super soul generator!!!!

If theres a waiting list, Sign me up!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
this guy is actually funnier and more entertaining than his Avatar Danny devito www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thing was mint as ****. Daniel Craig was BUZZING when i met him and i even got a sense of this energy from his aura. Then he gave me the phone to play with for few minutes i tried it and exposused myself to the rays of this toy and it was awesome.

Unfortunately no matter how much i begged Bond refused to give out any more information on where he got it and if i could get a sample of this tech.

Ok i lied.

Bond actually GAVE me the phone right, BUT.......... he disabled it with some kind of remote or code im not sure. Now i keep the phone but he wont turn it on.

Until the time is right he said

and this is just Gold....gold i tell ya.....
......www.abovetopsecret.com...

One more thing

Ive seen some hot alien chicks in my visions.

Theres also a space ship out there full of desants. There 40 on board. 38 men and 2 women. Those chicks are HOT as # you should see them, awesome. They were assembled and sent out to a planet twice gravity of earth and populated by mutant vegetation, imagine mutated life vegetation all kinds beings, they were sent to fight them on that planet ...

Me and bruce willis are in charge of this ship of desants

keep up the good work dude....with all the depressing impending alien invasions, battle fleets and planetary controlling dna manipulating threads that are going on, this is just pure magic.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Freeman has the specifics wrong, but he is on the right track. I can't say what my sources are, but suffice it to say that my prior security clearances in the military (TS-SCI) have given me access to things that the government would rather not have released. The "base in the Polar regions" is roughly correct. Google Earth doesn't show the Antarctica region closely for a reason. Freeman makes light of information that is ludicrious, but there is a "base" (I'll use this word because we don't actually know exactly what it is or what it does) inland of the Ross Ice shelf on the North side of the Trans-Antarctic Mountain Range that includes Mt. Kirkpatrick. This area is currently experiencing wide ranging climatic changes and swings in temperature. Temperature Swings

The base is gigantic and actually taps into the Earth's Mantle to supply its power. This creates a higher natural electromagnetic release of particles into the atmosphere... accounting for the famed "ozone hole" over the southern hemisphere that has been blamed on flurocarbons. We don't actually know what this base does.. but we have gleaned a few secrets as to its potential. Moore's Law was realized after research that was done on the components found in this facility Moore's Law

If you still don't believe ..... I offer this as proof:

South Pole strangness

-Amnio

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
yep there is probably basses underground on the earth but you dont know that no one here knows that and if you did you would not be here ,
and if im wrong well and good.
and if you did have proof, and let be known here or anywhere else on the net youve moe than likely got 12 hours head start to hide and hide good .
good luck to ya

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
then this base has a shield around our solar system which doesn’t allow any alien space ship to enter earth atmosphere.

So basically you're saying that UFO's canno't exists because they can't enter our atmosphere ?

Originally posted by Freeman
its in a building. This building is a ******* basically, used by people. There is an elevator there. And a fire detection control panel on the wall. This panel has a built in telepathically communicating device which when contacted (telepathically) programs the lift to go down instead of up. It goes down and you enter one of many tunnels which lead you to the base, of course theres a vehicle that carries you, abit like bullet train.

This one is very famous, they made a movie about this one called "Men In Black" with Will Smith and Tommy lee Jackson

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
LMAO, Bruce Willis!

Seriously though, which town do you speak of then?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Nice Story!!!! To bad no one will believe it. Unless they still believe in Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny.... But if your right you get a big i told you so, on this website...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join