It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the world ends 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So you think a rock will make humans dissapear?

I would figure those scientists would see a NEO or something, like people figured there would be problems with TU44 but nothing.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Only the world as we now know it,but the earth wont be destroyed or something.Our views and everthing we thought we knew will have to change.If you found out tommorow that there was alien life and they have came here in the past,then everthing you knew yesterday would come into question.So the world that you knew would end.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
How about the Fall of the International Banking Cartel

Those Who Pull The Strings

see TS Enigma - ts.enigma.googlepages.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am not sure if the world will end in 2012. My family and I have started preparing for the just in case. Maybe the Mayians just decided they did not need to go any further in their calenders. I agree with daddyroo45
who said

The earth will not end on 12-21-2012.Our preception of reality will change.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Duality

Duality,
do you think that the crossing of the plane is some how linked to the magnetic flip.

could it be everytime we travel thru the centre during aquaries that we fli the poles and change the degree of the axle?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
The only thing that is sure concerning 2012 is that a lot of hucksters are many tons of money on non-sense books that are being sold to very gullible people.

There is a lot of truth to this statement; books, religions, groups are definitely making a marketing scheme of of this.
But there is no doubt there will be SOME change during (or at least by) 2012 that effects this world. Or maybe not?
I guess we'll all have to wait and see ,yeah?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It certaintly looks as if are society is heading towards some major event but I hope it isnt so!!!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

actually the yr 2028 and 2035-36 are being planned as backup thats when aphobis will pass near the earth with a good chance of impact then it will make a reverse with an even bigger chance of impact come 2035 or 2036.t

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join