It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians, we made them...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The more I think about everything and the more videos I see about genetic alteration the more I start to realize that we might actually be creating all these so called races of aliens... That aliens are not from another planetary system, but rather created underground using genetic engineering... For example glowing fish and glowing rats get their glow gene from jelly fish... Also foods are genetically engineered... For example taking a fish gene and putting it into tomato's so they can withstand colder temperatures...

More or less we can make anything we want using genetic code, DNA... Consider the underground technology of our "secret governments". I've heard all sorts of claims saying the technology could be 1000 years more advanced than what we see in the general public... So if we assume 1000 years is how far it is advanced then you can assume they more than likely have 980 years worth of advancement in genetic engineering in underground technology...

This would mean we have been altering DNA for a long time... Considering this, is it safe to say that we can mix reptile DNA with human DNA to produce the Draconians? Shape shifting creatures... Grays (which seem to be more plant like very likely human and plant DNA). Nordics look more or less like perfect humans, which could also be engineered... You also have to take into account that the being we may have created could also maintain a much higher intellect than humans... Considering that you could safely assume that having a super smart genetically engineered intelligent being would be to our advantage... They could figure out all the things we can't, like anti-grav, time travel or any other advanced technology... Look at David Adair.. He was a genius and developed a fusion rocket at age 17... Take David and clone him 100 fold and you have some powerful intellect that could figure out and build anything... right? I mean correct me if I'm wrong here...

My personal opinion is given the technology jump of our underground facilities probably all "aliens" are made by us, genetically engineered underground... The genetically engineered beings are used to develop advanced technology and those are what we see in the skies today...

[edit on 25-3-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
More like made them up via outlandish stories and touched up videos.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by padishahpoobah

So you saying that everything we find on the news, on the web and everywhere else media wise, on DNA and genetic engineering is fake? That genetic engineering is made up by the scientific community?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

No, just reptilians.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

But don't you see how easy it would be to take reptile genes and put them into human beings... Ever heard of MK Ultra? Super soldiers? Think military and big deception...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Not easy...these are vastly different species mind you. One day, mind you, this will probably be possible, what with chimeras and all, but is that day today? I haven't seen any evidence to support that.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Uhm

Fish DNA in Tomato's - 2 totally different species...
Glowing Monkeys, pigs, rats, fish mixed with jelly fish and coral DNA, Any way you mix and match that totally different species... It's gene code, like 1's and 0's ... You need to do some research I think... This stuff can be swapped back and forth to create anything... For whatever purpose as well.. If you don't believe that I'm sorry my friend, but I think you're blind...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The whole "Chimera cells" being debated in the U.K. is rather appropriate for this thread it sounds.

Basically they want permission to make human/animal embryos for testing.

The below link is just the first google search that came up, but related to it as well:

telegraph.co.uk

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Yes I've seen this, also companies who are starting to produce GE (genetically engineered, for the slow people) products can get patents on all the products containing "their" GE code... Which as we know can spill over into nature and the next thing you know Wall-Mart owns your corn fields, cows and chickens...

[edit on 25-3-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wal-Mart... *hiss*...

Anyway, personally I think it would make life a bit more interesting to have GELFs (ala: Red Dwarf) running around. Course you would have a similar social dilemma of "what is human" and all the ugliness that comes with that.

Maybe it's just Utah, but things as is are way too boring.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Sorry, but reptilians were here long before homosapiens like you and me.
There are many people bringing this subject to light.

I suggest you download and watch Tsarions 2012 for a great beginning into the creation of mankind, I have a link for the torrent for you.

www.mininova.org...

Good luck in your search, no point trying to convince anyone of these "unbelievable" facts. Just be happy that you are seeking this knowledge for yourself, once you do so you will see the bigger picture, and you will understand the reptilian agenda, via the illuminatai, and their NWO.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yes that is how it works... Something comes to mind and you're like, oh ya this is how it is.. Then you learn more and figure out there is more to the picture, but I'm just using, common sense here...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Listen to what this guy says... read between the lines..

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yes! Heaven forbid anyone rains on your parade with facts, logical observations, and the scientific method! Who needs them, anyway?

Come on, folks. Get it together. Adding one or two genes into a creature's DNA isn't the same as making a full-blown hybrid.

There's no proof reptilians, or any other kind of aliens exist, let alone where they came from. The fact this thread conveniently forgot that part of the discussion seems to highlight just how devoid of a scientific basis this discussion is.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Maybe you can add information to the thread instead of trying to convince people of your opinion... Provide some links to threads or web sites, or even a video would be cool... I'm presenting a theory, an idea... That's all man, have an open mind and use some common sense... If you think anything I say is bunk then provide some back up... That is what the threads should be used for.. To provide as much information presenting both sides of the argument... In my opinion you read the title and decided you'd share you so called knowledge of facts... Read the whole thread and quote what you believe is wrong and then provide some information to back it up... I would appreciate it.. I'm sure others would find it interesting as well... If you can't do that, then I'll just assume you're stuck in some bubble of denial...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Dave usually flips out at something he can't explain. Seen him do it many of times on different threads.

Thanks for the thread O.P.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I'm not trying to put him down I just want him to provide more information when he makes a claim about something... He mentions a lot of big words and stuff, but then doesn't explain even remotely what he is referring to...

I invite anyone to add positive or negative information on this subject... Just don't leave us hanging or wondering what you're talking about...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I used to think about this. That we actually created aliens. I think that the best thing to do is live life to the fullest. Give it a TRY?

Oh, by the way, I didn't know tomatoes were a species!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I doubt he has proof of them not existing

Explains why he has not come back.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
Oh, by the way, I didn't know tomatoes were a species!

Haha, that gave me a good laugh, you are right I stand corrected!
But you know what I mean

top topics

<<   2 >>

join