It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Skunk Works ascending?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Kinesis

I agree with you totally. I like your posts they make alot of sense to me. Yes I have become enlightened. Is this the start of this process then? I agree the final part of this process is when your spirit ascends and when that is we don't know so maybe we should change our launguage to enlightened. I was using the word awakened but over time people just change it back to ascension.

I agree meditation is one of the answers to become more enlightened. What technique do you use?

To be honest, I'm non-conformal in my spiritual awareness. I'm not familiar with all the terms, but I have engaged in many spiritual activities in dealing with people I meet for the first time. It happens usually unexpectedly, I'm called upon like out of the blue, someone unseen is trying to get my attention, then it's unmistakable.

When I was younger, surrounded by family, I'd engage in astral projections. Family was there for protection, since it rarely ever happens when I'm alone. It's not something I can bring on deliberately, but when the time is right, that's when I'm called upon. It includes telepathically communicating with people thousands of miles away (Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Lou Ferrigno, Bruce Lee, Hillary Clinton, Wolf Blitzer.. where some people I've briefly negotiated with). I know very soon Barack Obama will be found out, because hasn't earned all those deligates on his own.. some of the names were handed to him, some are listed twice which fudges his count. South Carolina was given to Obama through a massive shift of consciousness. Hillary Clinton earned her standing in the election fair and square. George Bush gave most of the delegate names to John McCain (that's how he became the leader of the GOP), and he probably never realized he was doing it. There's plenty of spiritual deception involved as this election is played out, but it's so well orchestrated, that nobody really notices.

The reason I know this, is because I took part in it its orchestration. I know Hillary Clinton will be elected president, and there's a possibility she will choose Mike Huckabee as vice, but the ball is in her court.

So yea, astral projection helped me in the service of others countless times, and I haven't gotten rich or famous from it, because I chose not to have my life altered so dramatically.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

I agree I feel like I am being called upon by an unseen force. Its trying to get my attention and its unmistakable.

WOW what did you say to Arnie! Why is it only American politicians you speak with through AP? Im British and really don't follow American politics so not sure exactly who these people are. I don't follow British politics either . I don't watch the news anymore. I caught a snippit of it on the radio yesterday, I hadn't missed much. It was all about David Beckham and his 100th cap and Brittney Spears come back in an American sit com. This is why I don't watch the news. its all dribble or designed to put fear into you and control you.

Good luck in your astral projections. I have chose not to do it again until I get a spirit guide. I feel its a dangerous path without one, you wouldn't go up Everest without a guide would you.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Kinesis

I agree I feel like I am being called upon by an unseen force. Its trying to get my attention and its unmistakable.

WOW what did you say to Arnie! Why is it only American politicians you speak with through AP? Im British and really don't follow American politics so not sure exactly who these people are. I don't follow British politics either . I don't watch the news anymore. I caught a snippit of it on the radio yesterday, I hadn't missed much.
Good luck in your astral projections. I have chose not to do it again until I get a spirit guide. I feel its a dangerous path without one, you wouldn't go up Everest without a guide would you.

I communicated with Arnold in the late 1980's, although on his end, I don't know what the year might have been. I admired him for his career in bodybuilding and acting. I was in total awe at first, then began to realise he's just an average person who had some really good breaks in life. His mentor was Ben Weider, who groomed him in his becoming Mr Olympia. He didn't go much into detail about it, because it's all documented available to anyone who would want to do the research. I sensed that he was going to be governor some day, but his response was "Nah, nah.. there's no way". This was even before the filming of Terminator 2. Truth be know, he was a fit put off by being called on by a fan, but on a very profound level I came through for him.

The man he revered most was Dave Draper. Arnold was behind in his quadracep development, and walked up the Dave Draper asking him for advice. Dave told him the best way was to just do it, se Dave loaded on about 400 lbs on the squat rack, and gestured Arnold to mount the bar. Arnold said he was terrified, because if he walked away, he'd never be able to show his face at Gold's Gym again. If he tried and failed at 400 lbs, he'd be the laughing stock. So Arnold went ahead, and he did the squat, for 6 reps I believe, then came away with legs of jello.

Two people who dislike Arnold would be Casey Viator and Candace Bergen, the bodybuilder and Murphy Brown. Casey felt Arnold was a showboat and wasn't a true bodybuilder.

Casey was a powerlifter turned bodybuilder, who had a very solid physique, but never got the fame that Arnold did. Imagine having the spirits of Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk, Mr Universe) nearby, and the spirits of many other bodybuilders (from Gold's Gym) joining in; arguing and putting each other down over who trains properly, who chronically overtrains, who has a more powerful muscular base, and who is just a show off. It didn't change my opinion, I respect them all, and I still look up to Arnold.

Candace did a photo shoot at an art gallery where Arnold, Frank Zane and Ed Corney did some posing to raise money for the production of Pumping Iron. In a tired, delirious state, the three "boys" teased Candace to a point that almost brought her to tears, and she holds a lot of resentment because of that.

I gained a lot of insight into people's lives, people I look up to and realize that we're all human.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

You have definatly got your own ideas about awakening kenesis and I think you put them forward very well especially on Darcons thread on ascension, but where do you think this journey is taking you? Do you feel helped by ideas on ascension or is it troubling you?

It is a rocky path and one that all of us is struggling with. If you are called upon though I think we must answer. If ascension wakes you up one day don't ignore it.

You say you can AP? can you not find answers there?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So is skunk works ascending? Very good question but I feel this whole ascension quest should be re evaluated.
People on skunk works are asking questions about spiritual awakening but I feel we do not need to seek out answers especially from new age ideas and the like.

The answer is within us and thats the simple answer. I tryed to find the answer from a spiritual glossary from people that claimed they had the answer to ascension. They do not.

We are all part of this big picture, this big ascension thats coming our way. All you need to do is be still, listen to your inner voice and it will guide you all to ascension. Yes we maybe entering the 4th dimension but I sure don't need some new age people to take me there I can get there very well all by myself and so can you.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It is a rocky path and one that all of us is struggling with.

Those are stepping stones....test each one lightly....when you're certain it will support you, place your trust in it.....but only when it feels solid and grounded.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Kinesis

You have definatly got your own ideas about awakening kenesis and I think you put them forward very well especially on Darcons thread on ascension, but where do you think this journey is taking you? Do you feel helped by ideas on ascension or is it troubling you?

It is a rocky path and one that all of us is struggling with. If you are called upon though I think we must answer. If ascension wakes you up one day don't ignore it.

You say you can AP? can you not find answers there?

It's hard to explain. Do you know of a particular card, similar to a calendar, that has little cut-out windows to pry open for each day of the month. On any given day, you pry open a window and behind is a message. The message may be a task or chore, or could even be a phrase from "Confusius the philosopher".

Sometimes I get really impatient, and I don't have all the answers right away. Sometimes when I think I've got it, then "it" becomes elusive because I might not be ready for the real answer. I can't really pry open the whole calendar on the first day, because situations need to develop and unfold in its own time. Otherwise, I'd be jumping to some end result while avoiding some important key factors along the way.

I have to stand back and realize, the astral projections that have already taken place have enhanced my significance in life in connection with humanity, mostly with those I may never meet in life. To force something to happen could interfere with something else I may already established, so I simply have faith in doing what is asked, in its own time (doing it "my way").

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

You are such an interesting character kinesis you really are. I like you because you stood by me with conviction of character and you refused to step down.

I feel too that sometimes I am given very important information only to loose it, I forget it straight away after thinking "Wow that makes sense".

What are your beliefs on the 4th dimension and that we are all being prepared to enter it, our frequencies are being altered so to speak?

I know the ascension thread has gone nuts but at least I stuck to my promise that in all this I would never buy anything that had 2012 written on it, I never donated to TSOL and I never bought their pendant so I feel I kept true to myself in that respect. I feel sorry for Paul actually, I feel he has been given a great gift and he has wasted it.

So kinesis the 4th dimension? Id love your views.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Those are stepping stones....test each one lightly....when you're certain it will support you, place your trust in it.....but only when it feels solid and grounded. reply to post by MrPenny

Very true Mr Penny very true. That is exactly what we must do test each step BEFORE we take it and place our trust firmly in it.

Next time someone says they have the answer to life, the Universe and everything I shall question them very deeply , more deeply than you could imagine, I will trust my inner voice more than any other voice that is talking at me, and only then will I take that step.

I have learnt that people are not what they at first appear to be but I think I already knew this lesson and I have just refreshed my mind that it sometimes is the case. With 2012 hype just around the corner I feel this is a very important lesson we should all re learn.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Its just I joined ATS in search of answers to aliens and no matter which thread I go on it always ends up going down the spirituality route

I too have noticed this and so i went away to think and read and there is alot of research and insight into this.....check this out for some ideas and maybe a new angle on the "alien" phenomena. Alien Abduction and Contactees: A new religion?www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Alien Abduction and Contactees: A new religion?www.abovetopsecret.com...

Excellent thread you have started here very good thanks for the link. Like I say on your thread I very rarely go into Aliens and UFO's now as its the constant need for proof that drives me mad in there.

I wouldn't say its the new religion as this leads to many problems but I know why you have called it this. Im not religious Im spiritual as I find religion gets in the way of discussions too much.

I think your thread is one of the most important ones I ve seen in a while but looking from the reponses you have got they don't seem to "understand its relavence " in that forum and it may have been more suited to skunk works but its good that they will be forced to think out of the box for once.

Im bored with having to provide evidence for what Ive seen, Ive moved on from the "Lets prove they exist, come on lets get a part of their ship" talk. They do exist and they are connected to us in such a way they are just trying to tell us we need to advance spiritually.

Well thought out thread you have there, well done

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thank you Mr Green,
i know where you are coming from in relation to skeptics screaming for proof, that is why i have the belief that it has a more religious base to that Experience as it is always only shared through a personel recounting of the experience. Thanks for your reply, very kind and brave of you to share your experience.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I feel I am able to say what I need to say without fearing the skeptics. I now have an inner strength from my "time on the ascension" thread where I will question EVERYTHING and put forward my opinion even if its not what people think they want to hear. We can not run around scared of wanting to speak our minds.

I really hope they see the message you are trying to tell them there but they are a funny bunch sometimes in that Alien forum you know
Their demand for proof sometimes can destroy the confidence of the actual posters who could actually help them find some proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
[edit on 29-3-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well, I'm not sure how to answer your 4th dimension question. Nobody's ever told me "You're about to enter a new dimension, a dimension beyond sight and sound. You are now entering.. The Twilight Zone". Although if you've ever had the opportunity to astral project, if seems just like that.

Almost every time, after the "séance" has ended, "it" makes you promise that you won't remember anything that just took place. The first couple of times I made that promise, but remarkably enough, the memories have come back to me anyway. From the way Psycho and you "snapped out" of this spell Paul had you under, I can say what I did 20 years ago might have actually come about in the present. It's planned synchronicity.

Arnold couldn't stop that last attack you had received. If he did, then the GE would have followed him instead. The entity had its orders, and carried them out. From here on in, maybe Paul's furthur attempts could just backfire.

All I really have left to say is don't let this get you down. Don't feel like you've fallen behind in some way. You've gained a lot more knowledge about spirituality than some "material girl". Just keep all these experiences, and what's you're learned in the back of your mind. It just makes you a better person.

PS: Before I forget. There is a message I do need to get out. We as a people will enter an ecological crisis. In about 6 years time, the pollution that's been pumped in the air (and forgotten about) will come back to haunt us. A "black cloud fallout" will take place. These clouds will loom and precipitate an acidic sludge, or a rust coloured snow. It will last about 12 years. It will affect nature in a way that will snowly eat away at everything, especially wood. People will be proned to mass hysteria, and insanity. The government will quickly phase out major industry polluters throwing many people out of work. The current system of things will be forfeited to "The New Government", a panel of judges addressing issues and making changes to accomodate a dramatic change in the way things will get done.

There is also a worse catastrophe.. an American Armageddon that will take place.. even now I get chills all over thinking about it. Nobody, EVER would give me an ounce of credit to my explanation of that event.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think it's just the newest conspiracy train to climb aboard and when it finally runs out of steam everyone will again jump off, pretending they were never 'seriously' aboard in the first place and then begin looking for the next big ride.

I don't think it makes sense to be surprised that you're seeing ascension stuff everywhere because its being pushed so hard by all the members. If I get my whole neighbourhood involved in painting their fences red, is it then fair for me to look out at the world and say "My god... All the fences are red, it's really happening, how is this possible?".

Of course the fences are only read in my street, because I made it happen with the help of others and theres absolutely nothing unusual behind it. I knew the result I'd get.

It's the same here. ATS is a bit of a closed community and I doubt on the outside world (the real outside world, not conspiracy sympathisers you might know) many people even care or know about this ascension craziness. They might of heard something about the 2012 Mayan calendar this is riding on but that's about it.

Long story short, don't act surprised. As the OP said he/she was involved in pushing this too, it's ridiculous to now step back from the work you've done and act surprised that it's turned out this way.

Those are my thoughts on the matter anyway.

[edit on 30/3/08 by Duality]

[edit on 30/3/08 by Duality]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Duality

I see what you're saying. One person starts a trend, and every around that person does the same. You want to paint your fense red, and suddenly you've got a distinct neighbourhood with red fenses. Some people get spiritually connected through meditation, then suddenly a whole group of people are happily in tune with one individual who got them all started. There's no reason for you to go along with this, and open yourself to its vulnerable possibilities.

I on the other hand, am aware of a spiritual connectivity. I'm not engaging myself with anyone for that matter.. the knowledge I have, has been given to me periodically throughout my life. It wasn't some professor, wasn't a shaman or religious mentor, and it wasn't some New Age book or magazine I read. I have no intention to get people to engage in meditation or any kind of ritual.

What I do want to bring about is an awareness of the future. Working together to change government policy, stand up and look the industry straight in the eye, and then pull the rug right out from under them. I don't care if there are ancient dates connecting prophecies with the war mongering of the United States. I don't care if George Bush is related to the Queen, and Dick Cheney takes orders from Satan himself. I don't care if the United States is under a collective spell which feeds them watered down misinformation, causing them to quarrel among each other over who stands to make more money.

The slap in the face comes from an issue far bigger than the petty concerns of economics and land rights. You can paint your fense camouflage and put bars on your windows, if that's your style. Hiding from the issues that will affect the United States as a nation, is the exact tendency that will usurp the very foundation of right and freedoms that they all take for granted.

If you don't understand the point I'm making, then at least take your fense down and plant a garden. Do something positive rather than something that will separate you from your neighbour.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
hey MG, just doing some reading and i found this quote which i thought you and others might dig. Its from a cool article that is of topic to your OP but it ends with this quote.

These lesser-known aspects of spirituality are usually attributed to extraterrestrials, psychics, and the world’s great sages, like Jesus. Even less acknowledged is that the key to awakening is not to be found in these temporary states of bliss and omniscience, but in the cultivated trait of compassionate wisdom. When we realize that, the Holy Grail will belong to everyone.
alternativeapproaches.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
hey MG, just doing some reading and i found this quote which i thought you and others might dig. Its from a cool article that is of topic to your OP but it ends with this quote.

These lesser-known aspects of spirituality are usually attributed to extraterrestrials, psychics, and the world’s great sages, like Jesus. Even less acknowledged is that the key to awakening is not to be found in these temporary states of bliss and omniscience, but in the cultivated trait of compassionate wisdom. When we realize that, the Holy Grail will belong to everyone.
alternativeapproaches.com...

Brilliant, the holy grail will belong to everyone. Thank you atlasastro

Today the burden of ascension has become too much for me. Why did I choose this path? How on Earth will I bring my fellow friends around when the moment comes? They will be running around in absolute panic/fear at the ships in the sky and the so called friends that come out of them. Im logging off for a while its too much. Thanks atlasastro.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Spiritual ascension is happening to many people. Use a balanced meditation technique like psycho81 is talking about on his thread. This will help you all on your way.

However, do not become what I was becoming if you allow your chakras to become out of balance, I was becoming totally blind to the reason we all need to ascend.

We need to progress as a race to the next level of our development, these developments only happen once every thousands of years and we can not let it pass. We must not become like other races in our Universe who constantly fail at these times of ascension and look at us and wonder how we keep doing it. They have become devoid of love and spirit and have little soul. Never forget this or they actually may take yours from you through the back door, and the worst thing is you whon't even see them coming before its all too late.

I thank The Borj for closing down TSOL recruitment thread (Ascension thread) . May I make it very clear that I will be checking ATS very closely and if I ever see any threads going the way of a SOL recruitment thread I WILL complain to the highest in ATS.
They are a cult and destroy peoples lives and I will make it my ATS mission to prevent what happened to me ever happening to anyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join