It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Skunk Works ascending?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It doesn't matter which thread I go on ... 10 pages in the mood changes from the thread subject to ascension.

I am to blame in some of this and I make no apology for this you all know my views that ascension IS happening.

What I can't understand is how threads like The Alpha Draconian Invasion and Human Hybrids go the ascension way

Is it because no matter what subject we start talking about we really only want to talk about ascension? Is this due to all alien subjects eventually being connected to ascension.

IS SKUNK WORKS ASCENDING?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think slowly but surely everyone is getting onboard. I just wish more people knew. I guess when its their time to know it will happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I've found myself tying things into the coming shift... all the time.

When people ask why they are seeing ghosts, I tell them the veil is being lifted. I don't mean to imply that they see ghosts or UFO's because of the shift... but I do think the topic is more popular and more people are seeing things.

Yes, the consciousness shift can be tied to almost all current events. In politics for example, everyone is demanding change and corruption is revealing itself to our eyes. Awareness is happening.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ya, people like us usually get shunned for saying such things.

For some reason, Skunk works is like a place where people who share the same Wide view of ascension, have come to state their opinions.

I think it is great, and i spend most time on ATS in skunk works.

I understand exactly what you are saying new world order

I t was such a touchy subject at times, and now it seems more and more people are seeing things they can not explain, skunk works has been apart of this new found awareness for sure.

thumbs up for Skunk Works

[edit on 24-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I first read this thread as being posted by
mr penny rather then Mr Green.

Either way, some would say sw was de-scending through this stuff.

Into B***s***t

[edit on 24-3-2008 by granny smith]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

Dont knock it till you try it right?
It would not be very scientific to not embrace something fully before calling it bunk. Things like faith or magic for instance.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
My whole argument with reptilian threads been skunked if you like is hyprocrisy. I mean the mere mention of the reptilian agenda, or even giving many important links, and teachings and facts of this subject, you will find it end up here. Yet there is NO proof on ANYTHING on ALIENS, none! *Z_E_R_O* , yet it is ok to discuss aliens in an alien forum? HUH?

Thats my only gripe with ATS. The 911 threads are extremly informative, the breaking news is also. So yeah, "Don't mention the reptilians" or you end up here...which makes me wonder if there is an influence that makes sure any truths regarding these Earth overlords is not exposed here.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Because there are a million and a half reptillian threads and they're way more ludacris. Aliens and 9/11 are for whatever reason more beleivable. Reptillians don't realy fit into the alien category.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Its just I joined ATS in search of answers to aliens and no matter which thread I go on it always ends up going down the spirituality route

Maybe I should have said do we on Skunk works want to increase our spirit rather than ascension. Ascension gives people the idea they float off up into the heavens, they do not they just change their inner spirit to a higher frequency thats all.

This is happening to me and sometimes I feel its too much for me and I wonder why I have been chose as one of these to awake?

I also DO NOT want this thread to become a chit chat ground for certain individuals.....

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Some will believe in ascension, some won't. We definitely need people to wake up and live in peace and harmony. We need more public servants in the world's governments to also be more enlightened to being humane and peaceful. It seems the people filled with hate are starting to be the fewer and far between, and they are trying their last stands to keep us all in hate and turmoil. Don't know if I believe in the 2012 mess, but it certainly would be a wonderful thing if in 2013 we had all the bad people gone and the world worked in unison.

reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Don't look at SW so negatively.

SW works is where things like the SR-71 were born. SW is a real program at Lockheed Martin.

So, in essence, your Reptilian threads was moved to the thread where things are real, no matter how absurd they may seem to the uninformed

Think about it, in the 70s, telling people of a plane that could go 3x the speed of sound and looked like that, Stealth tech, and all sorts of things came out of the SkunkWorks section of Lockheed Martin.

Not that I believe in Reptilians exactly, but I like to help others be a bit more optimistic at times

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Why do reptilians always go with a discussion on ascension? I do believe in reptilians but I haven't really worked out for sure where they fit into ascension

Do they want us to become more aware or not what is the answer here. Do we have just a big pot of us, Greys, Reptiles plus many others with God mixing us all around trying to get us all awake?

I also see a shift in people they are becoming aware , they want answers not more TV's and gadgets. Gadgets help our lives but really do not progress our lives at all in a spiritual way.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

except Morris dancing and incest.

You have a point of course. I think, however, that we should always be open and critical towards our beliefs (I'm sure you agree).

Let's treat all statements as 'criticizable validity claims' and believe that the interrogation of these is what will move us onwards and upwards.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Why do reptilians always go with a discussion on ascension? I do believe in reptilians but I haven't really worked out for sure where they fit into ascension

People are misusing the term ascension. The real term people should use in its place is ENLIGHTENMENT. The implication and meaning behind the word ascension begins with enlightenment. Spiritual enlightenment is when everyone is experiencing, but oddly enough, everyone says their spirit is ascending; not so. In numberous posts on the other formum "The Ascension Process", I've tried time and again to emphasize that point, but people insist on misusing the term.

Awareness brings enlightenment, by being familiar with the aspects of spirituality, and practicing meditation, and knowing what activities like astral projection and radiating energy are about.

A true ascendant, in its truest meaning may never knowly engage in these activities I have mensioned, but still posess the inner qualities to deemed an ascendant.

Even after this post, after many previous, people still may not get it.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I agree with you completely. The gadgets that are coming out, are really cool, but do not help one bit to Spirituality, and i am actually going to go on a limb and say that certain tech hinder are spirituality, people become so attached to material things that they forget Compassion, Love, and Humility. I am not saying everyone, but as you know, a huge amount of people in the world, ignore their spiritual side of themselves, and the tech nowadays is not helping, it is making it worse in a way.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

People are misusing the term ascension. The real term people should use in its place is ENLIGHTENMENT. The implication and meaning behind the word ascension begins with enlightenment. Spiritual enlightenment is when everyone is experiencing, but oddly enough, everyone says their spirit is ascending; not so. In numberous posts on the other formum "The Ascension Process", I've tried time and again to emphasize that point, but people insist on misusing the term.

I agree with you totally. I like your posts they make alot of sense to me. Yes I have become enlightened. Is this the start of this process then? I agree the final part of this process is when your spirit ascends and when that is we don't know so maybe we should change our launguage to enlightened. I was using the word awakened but over time people just change it back to ascension.

I agree meditation is one of the answers to become more enlightened. What technique do you use?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

I agree with you completely. The gadgets that are coming out, are really cool, but do not help one bit to Spirituality, and i am actually going to go on a limb and say that certain tech hinder are spirituality, people become so attached to material things that they forget Compassion, Love, and Humility. I am not saying everyone, but as you know, a huge amount of people in the world, ignore their spiritual side of themselves, and the tech nowadays is not helping, it is making it worse in a way.

I think gadgets have become the new Gods for some people and I think this was planned all along to take our eye of the real goals in life. My idea of hell is going round one of those mass shopping centres on a bank holiday all fighting for the latest whatever.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

that is the worst. It is kind of scary that you say that, some refer to gadgets as gods
, kind of reminds me of the greys

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
They do I see people who almost pray in a way to these boxes of all singing and dancing gadgets. To me they are just electronic objects. However I would go mad if my washing machine broke down but I don't think it a great god in any way

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Firstly good post.

Skunk works does seem to go this way more and more often. Sometimes i can not help but post a response and somehow mention ascension, awakening etc. Maybe it is always on the back of my mind and i deem it important to share to others. I think awakening is like everything else, free will. Learning plays an important part aswell.

I like skunk works, it seems like a thought provoking area for members who do not always demand hardcore evidence, and can look at things with a more open mind, and make a decision based on intuition, which on off topic, we all need to intune to more. Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Why do reptilians always go with a discussion on ascension?

Maybe because the conspiracy is so vast and the enemies so powerful, our only hope as individuals of ever escaping this prison is to ascend?

Just a thought. I don't "believe" in "belief," but I do sense a shifting of reality coming our way. I just sometimes have to stop and wonder if it isn't simply wishful thinking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join