It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian government says aliens responsible for fire!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hey, I’m not saying that these things aren’t happening. I’m not even saying that it isn’t aliens or daemons. All I’m saying is that I want to see what evidence they have actually gathered to support their conclusions.

I mean come on now people. We have a government claiming “Aliens did it.” Do you actually mean to tell me that the Italian government's statement doesn’t make you think that something is amiss here?

I’m telling you, they are trying to cover something up! I just know it.

No government in their right mind would use "Aliens" as a cover story unless they had concrete proof! I think you people are forgetting where you are posting at. On ATS, the idea of aliens is not a far fetched thing. But for a major world government to claim such an excuse for a possibly dangerous event is absolutely outlandish if they can provide no real proof whatsoever to support thier claims.

They are trying to shift the focus of the incident, and judging from your responses, it has worked completely. Everyone on here is now so focused on the “possibilities of aliens" that no one is asking to look at the hard facts that this supposed investigation has uncovered.

They are hoping that this incident becomes a complete discussion of the “What If’s” and a complete misdirection from the “What Facts.” And so far, it has worked outstandingly.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Nice post Hot_Wings, I agree with what your saying but until we know for sure, it's still one of the many possibilities.

A star from me for a star comment!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings

I mean come on now people. We have a government claiming “Aliens did it.” Do you actually mean to tell me that the Italian government's statement doesn’t make you think that something is amiss here?

No: we have a group of experts to which Italian Government commissioned the report claiming that an alien technology (and NOT only) may have caused the mysterious fires: there's a big difference, IMHO.

The report also detailed a possible UFO landing close to the village, citing "burnt imprints which have not been explained were found in a field."

Francesco Mantegna Venerando, Sicily’s Civil Protection chief who coordinated the report, said: "This is not the final report. We are still working on our conclusions and this has been leaked.

"We are not saying that little green men from Mars started the fires but that unnatural forces capable of creating a large amount of electromagnetic energy were responsible.

"This is just one possibility we are also looking at another one which involves the testing of top secret weapons by an unknown power which are also capable of producing an enormous amount of energy."

I’m telling you, they are trying to cover something up! I just know it.

There's a difference between "to guess" and "to know":
may i ask you what did you find out that the experts did not?

No government in their right mind would use "Aliens" as a cover story unless they had concrete proof! I think you people are forgetting where you are posting at. On ATS, the idea of aliens is not a far fetched thing. But for a major world government to claim such an excuse for a possibly dangerous event is absolutely outlandish if they can provide no real proof whatsoever to support thier claims.

They had to provide the evidences of their conclusions to the Italian Governement; and so they did, in a detailed report which, by the way, won't be the last one because there are ongoing further investigations.
Simply, the EXPERTS have ruled out all the possible causes, included natural phenomenas and man made (known) technology; once ruled out ALL these options, remain, indeed, Top Secret terrestrial tecnology and alien technology: it does NOT look so hard to get it.

According to the report the fires were "caused by a high power electro magnetic emissions which were not man made and reached a power of between 12 and 15 gigawatts."

They are trying to shift the focus of the incident, and judging from your responses, it has worked completely. Everyone on here is now so focused on the “possibilities of aliens" that no one is asking to look at the hard facts that this supposed investigation has uncovered.

The investigation is not "supposed": the group of study was composed from technicians of police officers, aeronautics, navy and from a investigator of NASA, and the studies took 24 months. There's nothing of "supposed" here.

They are hoping that this incident becomes a complete discussion of the “What If’s” and a complete misdirection from the “What Facts.” And so far, it has worked outstandingly.

May i ask how do you know what "they are hoping?" "What facts" are the facts described in the OP, in other posts and published by the most important media in Italy and in Europe. There have been fires that the EXPERT haven't been able to explain neither with natural phenomena nor with known man made technology; these are "FACTS": if you know any other "facts" still not published, please post them here, thanks.

[edit on 25/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Electricity is as real as demons and the imaginary alien but actually
more real and fearful in the hands of Tesla.

The reason for the effectiveness of such events is the high frequency and
high potential.

It just does weird thinks.

Considering an object does need high potential, as a supposition, to move
around and this only happens at some high frequency, we know what the
effects are only by the Colorado Springs event or any observations
of Tesla in his lab or actual film footage Tesla made for Paramount
that might have gone into Frankenstein movies.

Or go to YouTube and see Tesla coils and spark generators in action.
UFOs are indeed sparky at times and surrounded by UV radiation as
shown in the NASA video of the tether.

In fact the tether may be the dual rear motors of the so called
triangle. So called 12 miles long, if that let loose by grounding,
surface items would be electrified.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Every civilized country knows that events like this are not the result of demons or aliens, but rather mischievous forest nymphs and ground tunneling elven folk.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Mate, I've noticed that you mostly talk about Tesla. You seem to find some way of threading him into almost everything.

However, in this case, if it was Earth technologies and not Alien, it could be possible that some kind of Tesla offshoot is involved. Who knows eh! Some people believe he was responsible for Tunguska.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jabbah
Where's the debunker?

Here's the tv special , it's in italian so i doubt everyone will understand , but the sum is that they have 3 possible explanations:
1)Military tests
2)UFO engines
3)UFO weapons

Why would the military test EMP weapons on the population? An EMP bomb is not likely to have local effects only... remember Ocean's 11? EM induction is definitely not the explanation. Even aliens are not crazy enough to carry out such useless pranks.

I vote poltergeist.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
On second thought if aliens are building an underground base using TBM based on magnetohydrodynamics technology, the extremely strong magnetic fields involved in the process could propagate through layers of magnetic rocks up to the surface... maybe.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So, everyone simply ignore this...

"Let it be..."

Interesting...

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
12 to 15 gigawatts??

They could have had enough energy to power 10 to 12 Deloreans and travel back in time to figure out the root cause! Where is Doc Brown when you need him?

How can the most likely explanation be Aliens?

Did they take a lesson from the great one??

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It's not that big of a deal to simply state there is no explanation. Instead of jumping to conclusions sci-fi channel would be proud of.

I think the bigger story is the slow disclosure of intelligent alien life. Granted, they do it in a very passive way...they're still out there saying that aliens could be the main cause. Interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join