It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLIGHT 11, 175 Did not hit the WTCs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
www.gwu.edu... to full FOI information:www.gwu.edu...
New graphic obtained by freedom of information shows Flight11 9.6 miles west of the World Trade Center at 8:47. Here is what you get if you overlay the Flight 11 map from the commission report:

And just to prove the accuracy of the original graphic and the overlay technique, here's what you get with Flight

175:
The distance away from the WTC was measured using GIS: 9.6 miles. Further details to follow.These images were created using the following technique:
Use the black and green image as a background
Create a transparent gif from the the 9-11 commission report map and change the colour of the lines
Overlay the transparent gif on the background and resize it to line up the state lines
Note that the commission maps have a slight curve that makes the state lines drift a little at the outside but the locations are still accurate.
Update Sept 11th 2005:FAA Document 7 page 18 shows a map of the planes when both UAL175 and AAL11 are in Air Traffic Control Sector 42 (west of NYC air space)
If you compare the commission path for Flight 11 it NEVER enters Sector 42.
Once again about 5 and 1/2 miles west of the official path.

team8plus.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The truth is breaking free and will stomp on all these evil liars.

Good job frank.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
TO THE NWO AND OTHER EVIL GOVERNMENT SCUM ..... THE NETS ARE CLOSING IN AND YOUR GAME IS UP!!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

this is not an drill. Bravo / Yankee / Vector / Alpha / Lambda

The chair is against the wall the chair is against the wall. Retreat, abort, go to H.Q. Langley A.S.A.P.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Dont be a jerk, this is serious and true.

THis is no laughing matter Captain obvious, people died and continue to do so because of these lies you so desperatly try to uphold.

Stay on subject or screw off.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
whoa, if that's real it's pretty darn spooky. I don't quite get it, So this means u93 that officially crashed in Shanksville actually hit the towers and 175 disappeared?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nice find Ivan,

More discrepencies in the 9/11 omission report. Not suprising.

Toss em on that huge pile everyone likes to pretend isn't there.

Starred.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Strange way that the website would make the map different with yellow boundaries that makes the planes look like they crashed in New Jersey. What does the green lines in the image represent? Boundaries?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thats because as the plane descend the primary radar beam can no
longer track them do the ground clutter. Terrorists had shut off
transponders which relay information such as Flight number and altitude
Controllers had to rely on whats called primary radar - the reflected
return off the aircraft. Controllers had difficult time picking out
primary return (its much weaker than transponder signal). One of the
reasons called military was to track the hijacked aircraft vis their powerful
airborne radars.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
www.gwu.edu... to full FOI information:www.gwu.edu...
New graphic obtained by freedom of information shows Flight11 9.6 miles west of the World Trade Center at 8:47. Here is what you get if you overlay the Flight 11 map from the commission report:

Sorry, I watched it live using Flight Explorer. Try something new.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Try something new.

oh the irony. Too funny.

What is Swampfox on vacation Jthomas? you filling in for him for the last week or so?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So what did crash into the WTC?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213

Originally posted by jthomas
Try something new.

oh the irony. Too funny.

What is Swampfox on vacation Jthomas? you filling in for him for the last week or so?

Nope, Swampfox is busy preparing for a trip. That and, as the posts on here get loonier, its getting harder to type through the laughter or disbelief. Now, we are using a multistate radar image to pinpoint exact paths of airliners. Next thing you know, someone will post that our secret moon base was controlling the jets.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What amuses me most, is that whilst the bickering continues, the scum in the halls of supposed power are destroying freedoms and liberty at a rate never before seen.
Whilst you all sit here at your computer screens locked into discussing these puported facts, the politicians are taking away your rights to speak freely.
Eventually sites like this one willl be shut down, for fear of "terrorist links" or "unsuitable content". It's already happening to many sites out there, and few of us are doing anything about it.
When was the last time any of you got in touch with your local representatives and asked them to investigate something that mattered to you personally?
Just before some of you start to accuse me of preaching and not practicing, I got in touch with my local MP only yesterday to ask about a very serious issue of immigrants flouting the law and knowingly doing it. I've asked him to investigate, then reply in an official capacity. I have asked him to let me know that he is earning the salary he is paid.
Obivously, I have been polite courteous, and thanked him for his time. This is something we should all be doing. If the local representatives had more letters, and emails from us they would actually realise we do have a voice, we do wish to be heard, and they might actually start doing as we want them to.

So, my simple advice is this: Lets stop the debate about which planes did or did not hit the towers and write to our local representatives.

If the topic of which plane hit the towers is too much to let go, then your local official elect will not give you the time of day. However, if you write to him or her and ask them (politely) to give you an official response about the attrocity on 11th September 2001, and ask them if they personally looked into the matter, you are going to get a response.
If you also ask them to continue, or re-open any investigations they were personally conducting, and mention that you would gratefully appreciate it, they are likely to do something.
Ask them; if they haven't investigated, why not, and will they, because you would like to know that they listen to you as a voter, and would certainly vote for someone that listens to you when the next elections come around... this always gets them thinking, because they want to keep their jobs.

Develop a relationship with your local officials. Write to them regularly. Always address them in a courteous manner, be succinct (brief and to the point) in your correspondence. Give them plenty of time to respond to your letters (two weeks should be enough), and encourage your friends to do the same.
If there are twenty of you writting about the same things, your elected officials are not likely to ignore you... they start to think to themselves:
"wow, there's a crowd out there that have concerns about the same thing, I wonder if they'll be voting for me next time if I don't listen to them"...

Remember votes count. If your elected official thinks that you and a group of your friends will not be voting for him or her next time, they are going to listen to you...

Please, for all of our sakes, stop bickering amongst yourselves about which plane it was, or who it was... write letters, write emails... do this today before the ability to actually influence these elected officals is taken away from us.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Thanks for the post Ivan.Another drop in the olympic sized swimming pool of questions unanswered and unasked by "skeptic" and the media alike.

Dampnickers this is one of the best posts I have read on ATS.Very important words and I thank you for them.

I, like you, have contacted my MP.As well as the mayor, two city representitives and the PMs office.I have yet to get a reply.

I also suggest that people contact the media and at all levels.Local media is very accessible.A friendly inquisitive email or letter, can be very effective, especially if it becomes a collective effort and they begin receiving massive amounts,continuously.When you see the on air personalities doing the "on the spot" segment, wait till they are done,be polite and ask them what they think.If they have a voice, be it the weatherman, the local sports reporter or the food critic.Let them know what you are concerned about and pose the questions you have.

Just please for the love of God be courteous, respectful and polite.Cannot stress that enough.Enough of us do this and the media will have no choice but to address the issue.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So I will post my question again:What crashed into the WTC if it wasnt those flights?

[edit on 3/24/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
JK

I remember seeing pictures in my travels of some kind of old military jet with NO MARKINGS- olive green, and i beleive some witnesses claimed to have seen that also..oh and NO WINDOWS.

I know that picture is here on one of the threads but where i dont know.

My main concern is WTH are the passengers???

[edit on 24-3-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Um Damp.... what has been taken away from you personally? ME? Heck I go about my day as I always have. I bad mouth my president...i can't wait for the useless piece of dog dung to leave office.

I post anti-government rants all the time.

You Damp I assume are a truther. You accuse this government of killing 3 thousand of its own citizens... don't you think if you were losing freedoms...they would be trying to shut you up? OR shut up sites like this?

What about Alex Jones? Steven Jones? Richard Gage? They all spew their anti-government bologna all day...why havent they been shut up?

Again damp... what liberties freedoms... whatever... what have you lost personally?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

A goodly portion of the Bill of Rights, to start. Maybe you're comfortable with that.

The reputation of the US as a nation ruled by laws and a beacon of hope and freedom in the world, close behind. Maybe you don't care.

Habeus corpus. Posse comitatus. Personally, I miss them. You, maybe not.

NSA wiretapping. Maybe you think it's swell.

Ted Kennedy and a constitutional scholar from Princeton put on terrorist no-fly lists. Maybe you think this is normal.

What a question.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Gotta... please read my question again to Dampnickers. ok? And while you at it... maybe you can list the freedoms you have lost.

Ted Kennedy is on a no fly list? hmmmm interesting. Is he still on it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join