It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photographer Vanishes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Apparently, you missed one Bunch, these drones have been visiting us since at least the Civil War era:

No, I kid!!

This image was posted by Evasius on this thread:

#Debunked# civil war ufo image #Debunked#

It's a fun read though, (especially the image of the giant killer bush with laser beam eyes!) enjoy!

[edit on 22-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The pictures seem like a hoax to me, but that's a personal opinion that I cannot support with evidence. The deletion of an email account doesn't mean much in my opinion. I could go delete mine right now if I wanted too. My opinion is that 'Raji' s hoax went further than he expected and to avoid all of the questions that he/she was receiving he/she chose to delete their email account. Nothing odd or surprising about that. Now if these hired private investigators figure out the identity of the person who posted the 'drone' pics and that person turns out to be missing or something, then maybe we'll have something interesting on our hands. But until then, I'm not convinced that anything is going on.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman
Bah i could 3d model that in a few days clearly CGI.

and yes i am a CG artist.

Hey man, I think it would be great if you did that and then posted the image here on ATS, just to show us how easily it is faked. or how easy it isn't. I dunno, which is why I am asking

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality

Real deal folks, they are here for the grays. I love it how quick most are to debunk the TRUTH when it actually comes along.

Actually the truth is the grays are here for us, not the other way around

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zephyrs
Now if these hired private investigators figure out the identity of the person who posted the 'drone' pics and that person turns out to be missing or something, then maybe we'll have something interesting on our hands.

That's exactly what I was thinking!

An email account being deleted means close to nothing.

Or... he erased his email account in hopes that people would think the CIA snatched him up.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Here are a few points of interest that I would like to mention after having read the latest articles:

The purpose of the articles seems to be merely to put the subject in the mainstream and see what happens. The articles followed the standard silly and outrageous UFO story template. Even worse, they were inaccurate and well overdue. The articles were not allowed to be published to provide any useful information, but only to stir the controversy by giving attention to the topic.

Earthfiles, Coast to Coast, and many here at ATS have been following the story for what seems like a heck of a long time now, and it's hard to believe (IMO) that all of the evidence provided is fabricated, that all of the witnesses are hoaxers, and that all of the story's backers have been completely and utterly duped.

I personally think there's a program conducting top secret surveillance in the infra-red spectrum using technology that no normal person ever knew existed. I don't believe it's alien's conducting the operation, but the government using exotic (possibly ET) technology.

This said, I actually believe some of the pictures are real and that many of the witness testimonies from Earthfiles are genuine. However one batch of images (well done, however CGI) were thrown into the mix to render the entire story unbelievable. Disinfo as usual was tossed in the mix, and then the facts and lies cancel each other out leaving people either feeling fooled or with more questions than ever.

Confusion is the key to every smoke screen. There is something going on here. Fox News and the LA Times both run a story (with one actually on the front page) a year after the story breaks? They've had a year to not only get the story out but to get their story straight as well.

So why then would this story be perpetuated with hemming and hawing, facts & lies, evidence and dis-info? Possibly these (or similar looking) craft do exist and will be allowed to fly in visible spectrum at some point in the future. Or maybe something more sinister will be revealed, and this story and these craft are mere tools for building fear to a crescendo at some point in the years ahead.

Here are a few links that will expand further on my opinion. There first 2 are from Earthfiles and are parts 1 & 2 of Linda Moulton Howe's most recent (March 21, 2008) story on the 'drones.'

Part 1: www.earthfiles.com...

Part 2: www.earthfiles.com...

Also, here are 2 pics posted on C2C which were photographed using and night scope equipped with an IR filter and attached to a Nikon D80 DSLR. The images show craft floating above Santa Barbara, CA evidently in the infra-red spectrum (invisible to the naked eye).

www.coasttocoastam.com...

True high resolution infra-red digital cameras are becoming more and more difficult to obtain. Why? Take this as an example, the Fujifilm IS-1. It's a 9 megapixel digital still camera capable of taking high res images in the IR wavelength.

www.bhphotovideo.com...

(however read the Important Notice link on the page below the camera's price - it's a PDF document) Good luck convincing FujiFilm that 'UFO Hunter' is a legitimate business purpose by the way.

The IS-1 is used mostly by law enforcement in forensics and surveillance, however if you can buy a handgun, surely you can get a camera. So why make it so difficult to take pictures in a wavelength other than that which is visible? Is there something that occasionally appears within that wavelength that needs to remain secret?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
those ufo's aren't real. I try to find ya tha website where they show how it's done. And by the way, those pics have been proved to be fake a long time ago :F

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Hey man, I think it would be great if you did that and then posted the image here on ATS, just to show us how easily it is faked. or how easy it isn't. I dunno, which is why I am asking

Done done and done very well by Saladfingers one of the original drone debunkers. Though at the time I think he was actually trying to still prove it was true..
Anyway watch his great Drone video Here

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What is it about this that keeps it going. I know this is very clever CGI, but it seems like it's being pushed into the public eye everywhere I turn.

I know most of you are aware this is quite old work, but does anyone have a guess at why it keeps resurfacing? Something evil and conspiratorial would make it more interesting..

Maybe they'll make a big show of debunking it in the future to reinforce the meme of 'UFO people are nuts!'.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It seems to me that since this drone thing keeps poping up there may be more truth to it than some think,esspecially if the photographer turns up physically missing.

Its either two things-1)Its real and he's been silenced
2)Its a large hoax.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Is the media just intentionally stupid, or is this a clever hit piece? It's obviously fake, yet FOX is treating it like it's real.

Here are some CGI examples:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
All of those CGI's have a "fake" look about them-where the original pic does not.I am not totally saying this is real-has anyone thought this might be some kind of viral campain for a new movie like "avatar"or something to that sorts.I heard they were making a "rendevous with Rama" movie,it has wierd machines in it like that.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Chromatico,

is the only "debunk" of the drones that the investigator's friends said it looked like CGI?

just wondering.

I got into the whole Isaac thing when it came out and still havent made up my mind.

I also saw that MUFON report when it came out and remember thinking to myself: "well, if this is the only evidence they have to debunk it, thats not good enough for me."

so I was just wondering what else has come out to debunk the "chad" or "C2C" drones?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
It seems to me that since this drone thing keeps poping up there may be more truth to it than some think,esspecially if the photographer turns up physically missing.

Its either two things-1)Its real and he's been silenced
2)Its a large hoax.

there is always 3) experimental weather balloon. let's not forget our heritage now

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think it was coasttocoastam.com that first brought these drone sightings to the masses.As far as i'm aware, they're having nothing else to do with the subject.

It is very interesting that Fox News gave it the time of day, though.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have started to serioussly doubt MUFONs intent and credibility,it seems like they could be described as being "bought out" like SETI.Thats why I dont run SETIs stupid home pc search anymore,its pointless and takes up space.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

It's all about evidence at this point. No matter how real it "looks", science will not accept evidence without source data.

These individuals, whether disinfo agents, scared actual witnesses or simple hoaxers, we cannot know for any empirical knowledge if this is a real phenomena or not.

I tend to think it is real (only a sixth sense tag) but if government test of recovered technology (less unlikely), or actual, we cannot know until these photographers come forth. I cannot blame them for their reluctance, but they should know that they do great damage to our knowledge by not having a duty to truth irregardless of the dangers.

So many not coming forth is either a very bad sign of how volatile our culture is now or an equally disturbing indication of the lengths a secret disinformation effort is. Either way it bodes bad.

The Caret expose is most interesting and quite a brilliant concept if a mere fiction. Yet, I have a solid personal sense this is much more real than anyone would like to believe. The simple implications it brings to the whole of the secret research effort of the hidden government alone is of a serious concern.

All in all though, without some ground (admitting witnesses) it is all in limbo and useless for anything but confusing the UFO issues.

ZG

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I have started to serioussly doubt MUFONs intent and credibility,it seems like they could be described as being "bought out" like SETI.Thats why I dont run SETIs stupid home pc search anymore,its pointless and takes up space.

I would disagree. I am inside and sense that they are much too cautious and empirically ethical almost to a point of dysfunction.

They are the ONLY scientific investigatory entity available to public and media besides the many independents.

If they loose credibility, they loose the whole game. So, they will not sign off on anything officially, but this then allows them to remain objective to a great extent and sort of agnostic. Good place from which to do serious study. "OBJECTIVE" study.

This is good, because, avoiding any possible discrediting events they are allowed to provide the best research for others to skim off the top for their own. They do an invaluable service for us all in that they keep this in perspective for serious study, and weed out the crap that diminishes the seriousness and thereby reduce the ridicule for the whole field.

They provide the hard evidence we need to take it further. Use that.

The best result you will see on an investigation is "UNKNOWN", and there are many such investigations adding to that statistic. MUFON is doing great work. Go take a gander. Many reports of actual unknowns speak volumes in favor of the fact something is here, doing business and well beyond our current science understanding. Thats gold for me, and should be for anyone who knows these things are real and need be studied.

ZG

PS, Seti @ Home is not the SETI Institute. Completely different entity. Also SETI Institute is finally looking outside of the Hydrogen band radio frequencies. So they are showing signs of evolving in a better direction IMHO. Not fast as I think need be, but at least not stagnant. ZG

[edit on 3/22/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unit541

I liked what your thinking about the anti-Grav. Make me think about the new Dual-Axis Radiographic Hydrodynamic Test Facility in Los Alamos. They say it's two giant Xray machines to do nuclear simulations. BUT if you have two magnets that size you can make anything weightless.

Just a thought.

heres a link to the place

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i found a page where the "drone" sightings is reported, and the "full" name and username of "raji" which is "rajinder satyanarayana" (rajman1977)
www.scribd.com...

i hope this helps a bit, some good pictures in the report too

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join