It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dont we fight back?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So much talk on HAARP
And FEMA
And underground facitlities
So called "death camps"

Why dont we do something?

Yes, yes, i dont mean go down to your local sporting good store like Arnold and buy whatever gun there is, and start demading answers...

But i mean, why dont we create small groups.

Locate the camps, and observe them from a distance, secretly, take photos, document what we see?

If they are so good at being "secretive and sneaky" why cant we?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lostineuphoria

Not really sure what death camps you are talking about but if I knew the was one by my house i might try to observe it. But they could catch you and then you dont know what would happen to you.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It is the REX camps.

Since it has been awhile from the last time this topic came up, I'll explain why not.

You see, if any such resistance action was taken, it would only play into their hands. They would have a excuse or reason to declare a civil unrest purpose to enforce martal law. Which would only hasten the end game for those above the president.

It would be what they want.

That is the short way of saying it. A detailed search will or should pull of past threads on the subject.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The main reason not to fight back is that a charismatic scumbag would probably hijack the revolution, as one did back in 1917.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Please explain, why would it have to be a "scumbag"?

Hypothetically, such a revolutionary civil war would be lead by many leaders, each for their own groups. Leading to more than likely, multiple fronts. It would take a person, who could unite said groups to bring a united cause.

Not sure how long you have been tracking this site, but I for one, would be willing to participate in a reasonable action, against a corrupt government. Then, my many posts and threads over the course of the years here, have expressed such already. One only need to search them out to see.

again though, why a scumbag? Who was the previous one whom you have such feelings toward?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sorry, i will do some searching around next time.

I just feel uncomfotrable that we are just so powerless against all of this.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The reason nobody is fighting back yet is because they do not feel trapped in a corner, yet. Their bellies are plump full, their favorite TV show is on right now, they have a $5000 date arranged for tonight, they're to stoned to play with guns right now and probably tonight too, they're too out of shape to fight, they're waiting for those rebate/bribery/kickback checks from their king that robbed them so they can buy that gun . . . they don't care because someone else will save them.

Don't worry, everyone will know without doubt when the time comes to start fighting back. Trust me, you'll know.
Problem is, when that time comes, there won't be time for boot camp. For not being ready, it will be their own fault what happens to them. Right now, they rather watch TV and yak on their cell phones and drink beer and go bowling and put food in their faces ~ because their funny money and credit cards are still working. Wait until that changes.

There will be fighting and fighting back, you can bet on that.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I believe the majority of people fear coming under the watchful eye of Big Brother. Nobody wants to be the object of interest when it comes to the government. People fear local law enforcement, the military, the IRS, and all the other known and less known alphabet agencies.

Another thing, nobody wants to be the first. People may behind the scenes say they're with you, but when it comes down to the wire, they fear they may just end up going it alone.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the no fly list buddy....thats why.....

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I haven't flown in 27 years now, so that don't bother me.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
"Their" own economic policies are fighting back against them already. Wait till the prols can't buyfood or housing. Then you will be able to pick and choose which of many groups you wish to join to "fight back". Economic hardship will be a harsh eye opening lesson to the American people and when the government pushes %20 of America will push back and that's all it will take. We willnot fold like the Germans and Italians in the 30's.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostineuphoria
Locate the camps, and observe them from a distance, secretly, take photos, document what we see?

You go ahead and do that, and get back to us with a full report. After that, we'll figure out what we need to attack, and where, and who exactly we'll be shooting at. We're counting on you!

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
I believe the majority of people fear coming under the watchful eye of Big Brother.

Yup. They fear loosing their jobs, their homes, all their cool stuff, and their kids too. The master has them by the *****. They fear that knock at the door, the SSS (the homeland thugs), the IRS, the DEA, the CIA, their god, and their own shadow too. But once they get mad enough, they'll all freak out. What they need is some event to rally around to get them all mad about together all at the same time.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Governments should fear their people not people fear their governments. But how to attain this is the question.

I'm reminded of Germany at the time of the great depression. 10 years of increasing poverty after the Treaty of Versailles had given the industrial Ruhr to the French cutting the GNP by 1/4 at least. People were grumbling and poor, and increasingly fearful of their neighbors who had what they felt they needed to be strong and secure.

In to this difficult situation two elements happened that became the catalysts for WW-II....the great depression that brought every thing to a crises and the nazis who got their only chance to seize power and took it! The rest we know about.

Make sure you don't make the same mistake and follow your fears. I live in Canada and don't want to become Austria or Czechoslovakia.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by psteel
Governments should fear their people not people fear their governments. But how to attain this is the question.

You can make them fear, but you'll have to sacrifice a lot to do so. They've got you dependant upon them. Fighting back will not be easy, because there will be a lot to fight against.

A democratic system always brings about corruption and cheating. The gangsters get themselves elected by bribing the corruptible voters. "I will give you stuff if you elect me your imperial leader." "I will give you free blah blah blah, and make others pay for it." "I promise rewards for voting for me. Well, if I win of course." Corrupt, from the bottom up and top down.

When you begin to fight back, you're going to have to fight your neighbors too. Many of them like it the way things are right now. They voted for all of this. Twice. You'll have to fight them too. They won't easily accept the fact that their SUV won't go any more (unless you hook a team of horses or humans to it to make it go, ha). They will blame those who fought back for making their tummies empty too. You'll have to fight them and many others too.

And imagine, all this the fault of the China-Mart shoppers. And the SUVers. And the bribable voters. And these new age ganister government criminals.

There is a fight coming for sure, and there will be no mistake when that day comes. Then they will fight back. Personally, I think I'll be out of town when that day comes.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by psteel
Governments should fear their people not people fear their governments.

That reminds me of a quote by my favorite person:
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
-Thomas Jefferson

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes it's time to take back what once belonged to the people, not just to the powers that be. Let's push the current US government into the Atlantic Ocean and start over with a country for freedom of thought, freedom of actions, freedom of speech, and beliefs!

Here's a collection of websites per the America camps in question.

Please note that I cannot vouch for anything on these websites. I merely did a quick google search and am posting what I found.

AMERICAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS

Concentration Camps in America!

DEATH CAMPS in the USA

Are There Really Concentration Camps in America?

FEMA camps, martial law and
indefinite detention without trial

Should there be much truth to these camps, should we just sit back in front of our PC's and laptops and wait until we are taken away to these camps to do something about it? I don't think so. Now is the time to show the government that the people of the USA are not going to take the BS any more. Now is the time to do something about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Note to mods: If I violated any T&C's by posting the above links, too bad. I'm just trying to get my voice heard here at ATS. It's time to stand up and do something about what is going on instead of just sitting on butts thinking about.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
OP - you post is flagged and starred now. Good points made.

Edited by Sanity Lost due to duplicate posting.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Sanity Lost]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by lostineuphoria

You go ahead and do that, and get back to us with a full report. After that, we'll figure out what we need to attack, and where, and who exactly we'll be shooting at. We're counting on you!

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Nohup]

I was waiting for someone to have a response like this.

But what if i did? Or someone did, and came back with proof of eveidence. No one would be laughing then would they?

BTW, what could we do as of now? There is a mixture of responses in the thread. But for the people that do believe something should be done, this is what i have to stay. Secerecy has to be fought with secrecy. How would we do this?

[edit on 22-3-2008 by lostineuphoria]

top topics

join