It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Images must be looked at ...Amazing!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Oh no, the alien is talking to the trees again. Call the doctor.

Seriously, that tall thin "guy" looks overjoyed, like he's about to give the tree a great big hug. He looks completely oblivious to both the camera and the subject of the photo.

In my opinion, this may be a case of dimensional overlapping being caught on film. I don't think those types of creatures are necessarily aliens.... and maybe we have our concepts of space, time, and dimensions all wrong. It's most likely one continuous thing that can be just as close as it is far away.

This is what I believe is happening with the "greys". I'm not creeped out by him at all. He looks so happy.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Oh no, the alien is talking to the trees again. Call the doctor.

Seriously, that tall thin "guy" looks overjoyed, like he's about to give the tree a great big hug. He looks completely oblivious to both the camera and the subject of the photo.

In my opinion, this may be a case of dimensional overlapping being caught on film. I don't think those types of creatures are necessarily aliens.... and maybe we have our concepts of space, time, and dimensions all wrong. It's most likely one continuous thing that can be just as close as it is far away.

This is what I believe is happening with the "greys". I'm not creeped out by him at all. He looks so happy.

Greys can be tree huggers too , ya know...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
As for the the grey tall alien pic, i think that was on a Jaime Maussan ufo conferens.

And i dont think it 'grey', i think it is green or brown

They are interesting since i doubt it to be a costume, could be a well done CGI rendering (not the first time that happen!).

If you look on the creature, and close to the shoulder bone, we see this black shadow if it was CG i doubt they would miss something like that...

Just my 2c.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I looked around a bit and cannot find any history about these pictures. Pretty hard to tell whats going on with them.

I think they are hosted here:

www.ovni007.com...

Yet I cannot find any discussion about them on that site.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
As mentioned already, it is kind of strange that the 'Alien' appears so oblivious to the fact that a photo is being taken.

I'm not saying it's not legitimate but there's also the possibility that it's a cut-out or a painting placed behind the car.

The poor Alien looks a bit melancholy doesn't he. Probably listening to a Radiohead track on his iPod implant... (give mac time - it will happen lol)!
Perhaps "Subterranean Homesick Alien"?
.. ok bad joke I know!

I'll hold my breath on making any assumptions though until someone here are ATS provides further evidence either way. I need to be sold further!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
the little "alien" in the pictures look like the little guy in this video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I have seen this picture before on some documentary or other, but can't really remember any of the details about it.

I do think it has a striking resemblance to this picture of a grey though which is claimed to be of a genuine grey.

www.indianlakefilm.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiterabbit29

Hmm, think i saw an explanation for that grey you showed in the pic, to have been a puppet made for a documentary movie...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I'm trying to find that Jaime Maussan docomentary right now

I think they are in that one....

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I think it is this one, not sure though if they are the same pictures, but it looks like the ones i remember from this show

Google Video Link

It's 1h33m long, guess you gotta be patient, dont remember if he tells the history about the pictures, or if they are only in this vid for material

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Thats quite possible, if you look at some versions of the photo it doesnt appear to have any arms??

Just to clear that up I wasn't claiming that I thought that it was a genuine grey, just that it is claimed to be on some websites!

I do seem to remember it was linked to the whole serpo thing a couple of years ago in some way or another which I guess doesnt give it a great deal of credibility either but who can say for definate!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Here is a shorter version from the longer one i posted

Google Video Link

But as it has to do with Jaime Maussan, i'm not sure if we should take anything seriously that comes from that man.....

Enjoy!

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Balez]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
Here is a shorter version from the longer one i posted

Google Video Link

But as it has to do with Jaime Maussan, i'm not sure if we should take anything seriously that comes from that man.....

Enjoy!

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Balez]

Agree with you ,I would look at my calendar if he
told me it was Monday,I don`t trust him at all.
I`m sure I read a report of these pics that pointed
out they were models of some kind,maybe kids toys
placed at certain distances from the camera
to make them look larger than they actually are.
Look at the first pic and how the guy is pointing
as if to give the cameraman a reference point.
Very suspect?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The trouble with a picture like this is that it could literally be totally faked or totally real, and all shades in between.

What do I mean by that?

For example... you could have a very lifelike DUMMY of an alien (possibly even one that can be set into different poses). You then set it in the required pose, at the requisite position in the scene, CLICK, and instant REAL pic of a FAKE alien. Try as you might you couldn't debunk the picture if this happened, UNLESS you had knowledge of the models used.

So... it could be CGI, it could be a costume, it could be a model, it could be real... The emphasis is on COULD BE!...

Short of anyone having first hand/direct knowledge of how the picture was taken, any possibilities proposed by anyone (regardless of their expertise) will remain that... a possibility... AKA speculation.

Mind you, that won't stop folks referring to this thread, any time the pic shows up again in ATS, and pronouncing it as 'definitely' previously debunked at ATS.

An open mind is a wonderful thing folks... try and keep yours' this way.

This post was brought to you by The Open Mind Society... also known as T.O.M.S. Current membership 1, but we just started a recruitment drive.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If I were going to fake these pictures, I'd use puppetry. CGI will never match the grain under close scrutiny and a guy in a suit would need to be a very odd shape to begin with. When Spielberg did the aliens at the end of CE3K, he used over-sized costumes over children. The arms were on articulated sticks which the children held from inside the suit. He also had them on roller skates so their movements would seem just a little odd. In this case, you wouldn't need to worry too seriously about the legs as they aren't in shot in the last pic.

I know you can get baloon greys in novelty shops. Looks to me like some guys got a little drunk and went out to have some fun with a couple of them.

I hesitate to say hoax, as I think it was all just for a laugh and the pictures got out, but what do I know?

(I can't believe nobody said any of this in the last two pages then in the last ten minutes Dagar and I both come along with more or less the exact same idea. Proof of magic? Telepathy perhaps? Nope. Just another of those wonderful coincidences that makes life seem more special than it really is.

Hey, Dagar. Current membership of TOMS, 2???))

[edit on 20/3/08 by hidatsa]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hidatsa

There's an old saying about 'great minds' an all that

It is a rather obvious possibility though, one that makes the authenticity of the photograph itself essentially/virtually unfathomable.

wooohooo... TOMS now has 2 members
... You can be treasurer

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Dubya has a pet alien???

While I find these pictures of aliens (or whatever) interesting...the pictures of the machinery fascinate me more. Are they real? Really reverse engineered? In Palo Alto? If this were real wouldn't it be all over the MSM?

Pfft! What am I saying!??

I've never seen any of them (these pictures, or aliens), but I really wasn't looking very hard, either. Having watched "Communion" again, after a lot of years, I notice that all the sightings and pictures and well...everything!...all look exactly like the ones (the tall ones) from the movie. And THEY look just like the one from the Egyptian source. That head shot clould have come from that movie studio's special effects department!

And, how can the slim grey thing look both melancholy and gleeful at the same time?? Isn't one the antithesis of the other?

Anyway...it's fun to look and speculate. Thanks!

[edit on 3/20/08 by themillersdaughter] er...um...heh...yeah, I guess you have to watch TV to know they were talking about it on UFO Hunters last night. Silly me!

[edit on 3/20/08 by themillersdaughter]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I believe all of the images were proven to all be fake at some point or time on ATS, many in 2007 alone. The only one that I don't recall seeing ever on ATS is the "alien+tree" picture, and I'm sure we can get a verdict pretty soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If it's a fake then whomever faked it did a very good job of putting it in the correct focal plane. One thing that would be a dead giveaway if it was a simple fake is too much information (too high res) and detail in the alien itself so when zoomed in the alien retains more detail and clarity than the surrounding objects in the same focus depth. It is pretty uniform when zoomed in it's resolution with what's around it.

It is a freaky looking thing. I get chills just looking at it. What height do you put him at?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Most of the Ship Images are CGI & done by the same mob that did the infamouse Hati UFO films for the Halo 2 trailers.

The Grey behind the President is still very debated & interesting.

The image of the Grey in the background with the guy in the baseball cap is 100% Photoshoped..lol

As for the tall Grey in the background of the other pic, well I can't see any fault with it, but I'd like to have a close look at the High Res original though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join