It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Images must be looked at ...Amazing!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Interesting post, I can't wait till the final verdict, or has it already been rendered???
Interesting, very interesting.

And why can't aliens be naked? We wern't born with cloths on, we just decided that most of us are too ugly to look at with out somekind of filter (clothes) and started wearing them. They (the greys) may not feel that way. And depending on the climate on their homeworld/ ship, they may have developed internal systems to handle freezing cold and scorching heat and everything in between, all of the other lifeforms on this planet have done just that, why can't they?

But thats just my 2 cents (or with inflation these days I guess it better be $1.25
)

[edit on 3/20/2008 by Warlon]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warlon
Interesting post, I can't wait till the final verdict, or has it already been rendered???
Interesting, very interesting.

And why can't aliens be naked? We wern't born with cloths on, we just decided that most of us are too ugly to look at with out somekind of filter (clothes) and started wearing them. They (the greys) may not feel that way. And depending on the climate on their homeworld/ ship, they may have developed internal systems to handle freezing cold and scorching heat and everything in between, all of the other lifeforms on this planet have done just that, why can't they?

But thats just my 2 cents (or with inflation these days I guess it better be $1.25
)

[edit on 3/20/2008 by Warlon]

Like i said in a previous post check out video of Alex Collier On google video explaining that their grey skin body and black eyes are their "clothes" or armour, protection It is supposedly very tough despite its frail skin apperance...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

Oh ok, my aplolgies. I did read that, but I thought I might throw that out as another posibility.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Dumb as these pics are.......they still look better than the crappy pics ALWAYS posted with thread names like....PROOF ONCE AND FOR ALL!
it does not take a open mind to believe in this crap, just a mind with too much time doing nothing more than watching the SCIFI channel......Put Mulder and Scully on it STAT

[edit on 20-3-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

Meh...

If I Wanted to, I could do much better & nobody "and i mean nobody", would be able to debunk em.

Thats the big problem with images nowdays, too many people are too good at CGI & Photo Manipulation. More & more images are comming out that fool even the best debunkers.

Only time they get causgt out is when they are too damn good for their own good...hehehe

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Dumb as these pics are.......they still look better than the crappy pics ALWAYS posted with thread names like....PROOF ONCE AND FOR ALL!
it does not take a open mind to believe in this crap, just a mind with too much time doing nothing more than watching the SCIFI channel......Put Mulder and Scully on it STAT

[edit on 20-3-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

Meh...

If I Wanted to, I could do much better & nobody "and i mean nobody", would be able to debunk em.

Thats the big problem with images nowdays, too many people are too good at CGI & Photo Manipulation. More & more images are comming out that fool even the best debunkers.

Only time they get causgt out is when they are too damn good for their own good...hehehe

Well if you are going to make a statement like that I would think you should Prove to us that you can...

And if you are that good maybe you would have some other original stuff you could show us toback up you claim??

I wanna believe you...I really do...but you can never be that sure these days..

[edit on 20-3-2008 by gmac1000]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

Take a look at the CARET thread for some info on the machinery in Palo Alto - long read though !

The picture at the top of the site is the most amazing.

I was sat right there at the time, Whitfords Beach, Perth, Jan 06 Australia Day. It was 40 deg C at 10pm at night, hottest night I have ever known.

Fireworks from Hilarys Marina, comet and lightning together were amazing.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If what I understood was true,then the pic with the small grey in the background was not debunked,only the pic with the tall grey by the tree.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The first set of photos have been around for a long time, at least a year or two I think. Many people have made their case to prove why these photos are computer generated and, in fact, they just talked about these photos lastnight on the history channel on "UFO Hunters". The imaging expert, on the show, believed these photos were fake and computer-generated. One thing they talked about on the show that was interesting is that in some of the photos of this object the foreground trees and shrubs seem blurred while the object just happens to be focused completely perfectly with zero motion blur.

That could have just been a coincidence but there were also other factors that were considered on the show. One man came forward, apparently, who claims that he recognized the markings on the craft from an old government project called CARET that took place, supposedly, in the 1980's in which they had found alien craft in the past and reverse-engineered some of the recovered technology. This is all from the show lastnight but I noticed some of this information is in the OP's link. The link also provides alot of information about the CARET program itself by the same guy who remains anonymous and calls himself "Isaac". Who knows.. The photos, if real, are some of the most conclusive evidence of UFO's ever. The problem is that there is no way to validate the man's story or otherwise corroborate it. That doesn't mean it isn't real, it just means that you have to be suspicious of his information. So far no other person, to my knowledge, has even mentioned such a program.. Over time some government programs become declassified but given the substantial nature of the CARET program, if real, it likely will not happen anytime soon (If ever).. And what about the guy who actually took the photos? I see no mention of him anywhere.

-ChriS

[edit on 20-3-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 20-3-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hi all I am a newbie around here so if I am posting incorrectly I do apologize

I just wanted to say that the photograph of the grey behind the mexican kid was actually shown by a guy called Jaime Maussan at a UFO conference around 2005.

He himself was a bit skeptical of this photos (he showed quite a few more) but he was in the belief that such fakes would be very expensive to make. I have the video of that conference where he shows this pictures and he spoke of the new wave of "invisible" UFO's that are getting picked up on infrared cameras.

Regards
T Crow

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thats the pic that got me more lol

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
In the pic with the Yellow jacket, the picture artist made a mistake with regard to relative object perception.

Notice when zooming just up to and beyond the shoulder of the person standing there, the frame of the car is still placed in the picture. Zooming in that close with in reality or with software would move that out of the picture. In other words, zooming at close would have put the car out of the perpective. Notice too, that when putting the car back in there (the zoomed pic), it is partially blacked out so only a White line exists to symbolize the car (bad choice in trying to simulate deflection and lighting angles).

UPDATE: My bad, I saved the original image to my hard drive and did the same zoom-in frame as the zoom image and was a match. The perspective was correct afterall.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

We can always depend on you to set things straight Internos! I agree, that is the exact same Alien!

I do have one technical question to ask you though about the second Alien image that is claimed to not be photoshoped in. I feel that it could be using a small feather (around 5 pixels) and gaussian blur. Do you feel a similar result could be achieved using those simple techniques?

Cheers,
InfraRedMan

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'd be glad if someone could point towards where the first images were debunked, they look incredible to me, and ive taken them into photoshop, and I cant find any distortions in the 'craft' and the 'background', so I'll need some more evidence, apart from people saying they have been proven fakes.

I noticed, the image with the shrubs, the craft is behind the branches at points, this is highly impressive as from what I can see, there is know distortion around the edges of these branches and leaves.

thanks. EMM

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I do have one technical question to ask you though about the second Alien image that is claimed to not be photoshoped in. I feel that it could be using a small feather (around 5 pixels) and gaussian blur. Do you feel a similar result could be achieved using those simple techniques?

Cheers,
InfraRedMan

I think that there are many ways to get the same result, and besides i disagree with the guy who made that specific analysis, because he handled a tool as if it was an absolute-values-tool, but perhaps he forgot that exist many different settings for the tools he mentioned; yes, i feel tha the same result could be achieved in tha way that you indicated, and in some more ways too. I'ts just a matter of time to dedicate to some empirically-based experiments, if you ask me. I've just posted that analysis in order to share what i've found about this case on the internet.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There should be an ATS contest to see who can produce a truly convincing and most awesome hoax.

BTW, is there an ATS font style available?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Those pictures are pretty much garbage and fakes, like the rest, or is there some mental disorder or (conspiracy time) special ray gun all aliens and mythical creatures use on people that makes all their camera go so wonky that they can't focus, adjust their exposure or even clean their lens?

but really, if you all believe this kind of usual scammery and crap, then I have a blurry image of me holding a certificate signed by god and elvis himself that I am the supreme ruler of the universe, and thus you all should be treating me as such. send me your money.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
There should be an ATS contest to see who can produce a truly convincing and most awesome hoax.

BTW, is there an ATS font style available?

According to all skeptics ...every pic is a Hoax...and None exist

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is my first post, so be gentle, and I´m Swedish, so, we don´t even learn English in school anymore.
So, be gentle to my crapy English please.

On topic:
But i think the tall one in the dark looked a little bit like this ones, on the roof.. Take a look at the video and se!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Never saw that one before. The motion blur drives me nuts tho. Welcome to ATS by the way.

-ChriS

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
They have earthquakes in Sweden?

Welcome

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join