It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your own experience with Ufo's or Et's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS and found this forum after I searched the web because of my interest in the 2012 prophecies.

Four years back I saw a ufo, or experienced a unexplainable natural phenomenon.
Im interested in those of you who think they have seen a ufo and what you thought of it, what you did at the moment, and ofcourse how it looked.

My sighting wasnt very spectecular, but I havent seen anything similiar in the many clips of ufos there are, fake or not.

I was standing outside with 3 friends just talking, hanging out. Then one of the guys said to look up, something there. We all look at it for the 30 seconds it appeared without saying anything. It was a big bright round thing, it must have been further than an airplane, but was much bigger, maybe 4x the size.
First it came down slowly, stopped and didnt move for 10 seconds or so, then it starting move to the left incredibly fast. Like it just appeared 50 meters to the left in an instant. Started moving in multiple directions in incredible speed.
Stayed at its last spot for a few secs, then went upwards and was gone in less than a second.

We talked about it for weeks and all still remember it like it happened yesterday.

So how was your experience, if you were lucky enough to have one ?
Also does anyone have a suggestion on what I might have seen, or seem something similiar ?

Bcn

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BcnDiamond

Hi there and welcome to ATS ... I hope you enjoy your time here.
There are loads of threads about peoples sightings here, just put ufo's and et's in the ATS search engine ... you'll be spoilt for choice.

I wrote a couple of threads on the subject myself when I first came here, about a weird sighting and the experience tht followed here are the links just to get you started.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Woody

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I've recalled seeing a few. I also recall vaguely being inside of them.
I'm fairly certain I've been an abductee for most of my life but since I've been diagnosed as delusional and currently on SSD, most people discount these stories as false memories or delusions.
A few times I've had x-rays that appeared to show implants that look like marbles in the back of my skull. I've recalled when asked about these that I was glad I hadn't lost them.

............Do YOU think I've lost my marbles

(This is NOT a poll)

Here's a site I checked out yesterday with a survey for people who believe they've been abducted. I got through most of it but at the end it asked me about my medical condition and if I was on medications......so I quit.
Atleast this wasn't the first question but it would have saved me some of my precious time I now spend here and on Youtube.

Ever had any missing time episodes?

www.ufoabduction.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey and thanks for welcoming me, I read your threads and its an interesting story, I like the fact that you gave alot of details.
Pretty scary though if these things really happenend, especially the part where you see aliens watching your son.
I would love to see a ufo land and sneak up to it, snap incredible pics ! But for them to be in contact with you, without being able to do anything about it, is a scary thought for me.
Seems like your okay, so they are probably harmless and good willing.

Btw aleon1018 were you already diagnosed delusional before any encounters ?
Makes alot of sense to be diagnosed delusional if you tell abduction storys to the mainstream people.
Pretty freaky about the marble things lol

Anyway I think abduction storys and feelings are to specific to be hallucinations or w/e

Sorry for the bad grammar, its hard for me to express myself in english, my third best language.
Ill have some fun figuring this site out, see ya around, bb

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I've been contemplating having another x-ray done. I know from past experience that when I go through metal detectors at government buildings and the airport; I usually set these off and they have to use the wand on me. The last time when I went into a government building, an agent went with us to the floor in the elevator.

And as for the diagnosis, I was basically diagnosed with DID or alternate personalities and had gone schizo from starting to recall many of these repressed or missing time events throughout my life history.

As for most abduction stories; I wouldn't be so quick to accept these as actual events myself. Most probably don't want to hear the details anyway.

I've been asked about going through hypnosis but I'm afraid of what might come out or even be suggested. I don't trust doctors anyway.

I'm fairly certain that one of my x-rays was in one of the tabloids already.As for the doctor responsible for that; I never paid my bill. I don't know how much he got from the tabloid, but I think wer'e even.

Do you still believe you really saw something that might be an alien ship?

You still might be an abductee. Welcome to ATS anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Haha, you have some interesting things to say.
But as you were fairly certain your x-ray was in the tabloaids, im fairly certain im not a abductee. Although it would be nice if i were or would become one, because things are getting boring, I would love for something to happen.
2012, aliens, new world discoveries. LOL.

Anyway I love these forums already, but I have a problem, wich is I want to believe in everything, from ufos, aliens, abduction storys to nwo and illuminati etc, but im just to skeptic. I just have no opinion imo ( hm ? )

Btw do get another x-ray, and post your results. Would be a nice story if you do or still have a device in you. Much better than that hour long thread I just read about a guy claiming he had pulled an alien device out of his leg. Turned out to be a hoax. Good read though.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS BcnDiamond!

If your interested, check out my UFO/s sighting at this ATS link. It was quite amazing to witness. I never felt fear or apprehension during the said event. More a sense of wonder or awe. It was still daytime so that may of helped me & my girlfriend feel safer than if it happened at night. lol!

Cheers,
InfraRedMan

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hi BcnDiamond,
You know it might be hard to believe, but my experiences really haven't been scary at all (that even suprises me), I always feel kind of 'extra' calm.

As for getting some indisputable photographs ... I couldn't agree more. Wouldn't it be great to say 'I told you so' to all the doubter's out there ?

Woody

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I saw one of those triangular dohickies about 12 years ago. I heard it first (some people say they made no noise,this one did) It sounded like a hoover. (a big one obviously) As it got closer,the noise got realy intense,made the whole street I was walking down feel heavy and oppressive. I wasn't on drugs at the time,so I wasn't seeing things. When I think about it,I can still feel that same heavyness.

Another time,walking home again,same street. I saw some lights in the sky,above the thin clouds,in a circular formation. One light would go into the middle,as the others span round it. They sort of took it in turns. I even made it home to tell my mum (who thought I was high again) But I showed her,and she saw it too. We've never spoken about that again,which is a bit odd.

And going back even further,when I was about 8 or 9 or so. I woke in the night,cos something was tickling my feet. I thought it was my dog. I went to sit up,and my legs were stuck (I was laying on my front) So I pushed up with my arms and turned round. I saw a shadow of a person,sitting on my legs tickling my feet. Then I just plopped back on the pillow and went to sleep.

new topics

top topics

join