It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Prepares For ‘Doomsday’ Rule As British Forces Arrive In America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Its Sorcha Faal - you be the judge...

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Russian Military Analysts are reporting in the Kremlin today that China’s President Hu has refused the United States request for over $2 Trillion in emergency assistance to bolster the collapsing American Dollar, and asked for in a personal meeting with the former US President Bush, the father of the current President Bush.

Of the worst fears of the American Bush-Clinton Monarchy, which has ruled the US these past 20 years, these reports state, is the collapse of their privately owned hedge fund called the Carlyle Capital Fund and which is owned by their secretive war profiteering International behemoth Carlyle Group led by the Bush Family, Former British Prime Ministers, and others of the West’s ruling elite, and as we can read as reported by Britain’s Independent News Service:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

[edit on 19-3-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well they were in town - Hmm...

www.kansaspublicradio.org...

[edit on 19-3-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm quite certain it was all on the up and up...

www.kansascity.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i dont get it?

wot have the brits anything to do with this, i may have read it wrong but i still dont understand fully,

maybe something to do with just getting home from a few beers out on the town tho

[edit on 19-3-2008 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
did you read the links?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

theres so many,

im still reading, i just got impationt

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The first link says that British soldiers would have no qualms about killing Americans if they rebelled, it also says that British forces would be used to keep down the forth coming(apparently) American uprising but looking at our current military's size I don't think we are in any state to do that.

Thats my 2 cents which ain't worth much with the current depreciation of the dollar

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
British forces are ALWAYS in the US training with US forces. There's even an RAF pilot that flies a B-2 bomber. Just about every recent Red Flag has had RAF aircraft there, and I can't tell you the number of times the RAF went through Hickam when I was out there.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Some little advice from your FSME...

Regarding "whatdoesitmean", it has been proven on many occasions the website prints nothing but wild stories that have all been debunked. Those guys are beyond paranoid. Every story on their site is related to Britain "apparently" planning some sort of invasion or being the actual NWO.

I would not trust the source if I was you

top topics

join