It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Came To Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
wasup everyone,

im in college and i just got home from class and i get on the highway and start spotting ana unusual amout of state troopers around just sitting so i continue driving and i see a helicopter circling the area. immediately i start to think theres a high sped chse or something and i might get to see something exciting. then i came down to earth and realized its probobly just an accident or something or a speed trap.

so i get almost to my exit and notice that the troopers have the whole northbound side of I-95 blocked off by the airport and im really starting to wonder wats going on and i gt home run in the house and turn on the news and what do i see...... George Bush stepping out of air force one.

(By the way, i live in Jacksonville Florida)

needless to say im more impressed with the plane than him. just when i though i was going to get to witness something exciting.

i live almost literally next door to the airport so i hope i get to see it take off. But i was wondering and i noticed that besides his caravan he really didnt have any kind of protection. a couple blocked roads and a motorcade and he's supposed to be safe. i just thought that was alittle odd.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bean328

What kind of protection did you expect? .. An army?

During the 04 elections I skipped school one day (what the hell I was 18 and didn't see a need to be there)... and Dick came to town to give a speech .. I live in a suburb of Dayton, and I to was actually pretty surprised at the .. lack of protection ..

We where at a stop light, police blocked traffic and a few limos and SUV's drove past.. all of our cities police as well lol.. but other then that.. nothing. No real commotion either.. people where just like... oh, its Dick, thats neat.. of course there where a few Reps and Dems that started yelling at each other through car windows lol.. politics.

But then if you really think about it.. if you honestly wanted to hurt anyone let alone a public figure its not impossible.. just look how Putin was almost done in.. fanatics will always be trying.. I think intelligence information is their best defense and offense.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
hes there to "fix" the voters and the Votes.......

Just like last time hwanttto personaly dump the ballots into the gulf.....

he travels with so much people an security you would think it would be easier to get at him due to the always knowing where he is, I bet he uses a stunt double an this is why hes always left lookin the fool, becuz his double is like the punching bag of his-self. lol

while bush is under Harvard in their basement punching some kid in the stomach for a ritual NWO sacrifice laughing at his double being an idiot.

Hey it would make a good Lil bush episode.

" lets go eat some hotdogs..... Lil Cheney "

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Cool stuff, It is always really exciting to get caught up in such an event lol,

Bet its the talk of the town,

Thanks for sharing your brief encounter!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
lol. intel probobly would be.

i kno jacksonville has loads violence and drug activity and the police and/or news barely scratch the surface on what really goes on but i dont think anyone is ready to take the punishment that goes along with the action of even contemplating with the wrong person a scheme against the president.

i think it takes a special person to assassinate someone. but then again, most people dont pay attention enough to know what Bush does outside the war.
. and ignorance takes care of the rest.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
well jacksonville is fairly large so i wouldnt be surprised if less than half the population knows that he is here.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bean328
well jacksonville is fairly large so i wouldnt be surprised if less than half the population knows that he is here.

Well you might be surprised.. Obama and Hilary where both in Cincinnati a few weeks ago while I was down there at the University of Cincinnati in a seminar.. while at the bar (after work lol) we noticed helicopters and realized who it was because it was on cnn lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i dont know exactly wat he's doing here. maybe it'll be on the news later but i guess i just happened to get home at the right time because they interrupted maury to show him but i didnt catch why he was here. it was on the news for all of 5 minutes.

time to go to my last class.

knowing me ill be in the back of class on my blackberry seeing what the latest is here on ATS.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Bean328]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bean328

"I think it takes a special person to assassinate someone", I agree completely with your assessment.

Speak'

top topics

join