It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex abuse in the Church

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Isn't it their job to show people the way of God? Wouldn't they be showing his forgiveness and kindness by taking them in and SHOWING the way of God?
That is one pathetic attitude if they think the way you do, and are obviously not servents of "God" at all.

After thinking two mor seconds. Can you still say that you said the same? Do you know what God means? Do you know the system of language? Do you know the sequence in which your love recides? Do yu know why the wind blows from the East right now=?

Bl,
�M

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Hamilton,
They haven't changed nothing, sorry you are wrong. Lev 18:22 says:

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman: such a thing is an abomination."

The catholic Church translates this not only to homosexual activity but to pedophilia as well. your not in the Church so stop making false accustations, as usual, mind you of the Church. I am in the Catholic Church and I know whats going on, got it?

Don't,

Here are two links about pedophilia and the Church, hope this clears up misunderstandings and whatever you do don't listen to Hamilton.

www.catholiceducation.org...

catholiceducation.org...

[Edited on 2-21-2004 by Cearbhall]

If they had been true to the Message and the Prophecy, they would have translated it word by word, and then perhaps later educated the ones who fell outside by nature. The verse says nothing else than that it is wrong to rape children. Why on Earth the unfortunate gays of this world had to suffer for their sins was totally unincomprehecible for us up there (when IO was up there still until I decided I was wise enough to challenge the Djevel. A hint: I never understand his name).

Blessings,
@@@@j

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The Bible is the true Word of God, like it or not, which I know you don't or can't agree with.

Um...up where bro?

The verse does cover homosexuality too. Other verses about homosexuality are: Lev 20:13, Rom 1:24 and 1:26-27

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Um...up where bro?

guess... in heaven of course!

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

The Bible is the true Word of God, like it or not, which I know you don't or can't agree with.

Um...up where bro?

The verse does cover homosexuality too. Other verses about homosexuality are: Lev 20:13, Rom 1:24 and 1:26-27

The Bible is nothing but a poem describing the Word. How dare you take the syllables of the Existing One in your mouth without knowing?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Homosexuality isn't mentioned with a word or a letter in the Boobaies. With good reasons. Extreme adltary and fornication ism though. You weak stinking piece of dirt can't understand the things of whatever you choose to call "God" unless you know who he is.

Loser. And I mean it. Repent. It's afriendly advise

mk

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'd really wish you brush up on your English vocab or grammar or something, so I know what you're saying. Just take your time and organise your thoughts ok please.

I have repented, I hope you stop dabbling in these heretical thought patterns of yours. For the good of your soul. Now, I know you think you are right but, this is just your human pride taking effect. Cast it off. It will only lead you down the path of spiritual destruction. I hope you wake up.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know what it is meant of the verses I sited.

I'll leave you with this quote:

"Saul, Saul Why are you persecuting me?"

Think about it.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What do you know about repentance and my soul? Where is my soul? What did the Romans call it? What did the Greeks and the Persians call it? What would you call it if you knew what a soul was?

M

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
But the Catholic Church--the Vatican--has remained strangelt silent on this issue. I can't really find a statement saying the Church has condemned the behavior of these "errant" priests! The most recent relevant response was directed to the priests "not involved" in the scandal: Vatican rresponse
Surely, the Church knew what was going on and chose to remain silent. Why else were many of thee priests moved from diocese to diocese??

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
WHo cares what the Bible says. It's as factual as a Spiderman comic book. No, I take that back. The Spiderman comic makes more scense.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think Hamilton is off his meds

Are you saying you have been sent here to save us?

Are you the second coming?

Who were you in egypt?

Did you know JC personaly?

Who is the other "dude" you were talking about?

You control satan?

Just what the hell are you talking about?

This is getting fun

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton

Originally posted by John Nada
Isn't it their job to show people the way of God? Wouldn't they be showing his forgiveness and kindness by taking them in and SHOWING the way of God?
That is one pathetic attitude if they think the way you do, and are obviously not servents of "God" at all.

After thinking two mor seconds. Can you still say that you said the same? Do you know what God means? Do you know the system of language? Do you know the sequence in which your love recides? Do yu know why the wind blows from the East right now=?

Bl,
�M

"Can you still say that you said the same?"

I have no idea what the hell that means.

Do you actually know WTF you're talking about? That just sounds like some mystical mumbo-jumbo to kop out of actually answering the question.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I think Hamilton is off his meds

Are you saying you have been sent here to save us?

Are you the second coming?

Who were you in egypt?

Did you know JC personaly?

Who is the other "dude" you were talking about?

You control satan?

Just what the hell are you talking about?

This is getting fun

Nice questions Amuk,

Hamilton will say something like, "i leant jesus my black slippers and he never gave them back" and then accuses everyone of being idiots because we dont understand the "esoteric" meaning of it

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Nice questions Amuk,

Now I would like to hear some nice answers......

Or some incoherent babblings, either way it should be fun to hear

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think satan tempts these priests beyond our understanding. You can pray for them...

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I think satan tempts these priests beyond our understanding. You can pray for them...

Or take them out back and shoot the sick bastards for raping little boys

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Or take them out back and shoot the sick bastards for raping little boys

And then another bastard will shoot bastard who shot that bastard and both bastards will burn in hell.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

And then another bastard will shoot bastard who shot that bastard and both bastards will burn in hell.

If it was my kid .......so be it.

Whats a little hellfire to protect your kids?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well, a 18 year old has consensual sex with a 17 year, 11 month, and 29 day year old, he goes to jail for 2-7 years. A 57 year old rapes a 6 year old several times, he gets moved to a different area. What the hell? The church isn't all mighty and powerul, they should all be in jail, having big black guys "blessing" them like they blessed the little boys.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

To go up you must fist come down. The Bible is translated most strangely. Most horrible some places.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join