It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex abuse in the Church

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have been listening and rading about the scandal within the Catholic Church in regards to pedophilia.
I can't imagine why the Church --the Vatican-- seems to be so quiet about this. It sound and feels like a coverup to me. What are they hiding?

These abuses have gone on for years, probably hundreds of years. And the Catholic Church allows it.
It's enough to make one wonder hy one attends Church. How could anyone confess to a man who may be abusing kids or may condone it.

I have read that pedophilia became common in the Church after the Church hierarchy made priests take a vow of celibacy. If this has been going on for hundreds of years, why has it only become news in the last few months?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's OK hor priests to # boys. IT's not right for gays to get married. Right Thomas Crowne?

[Edited on 2/21/04 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Next time you meet a priest. Ask him why they changed the bible verse saying pedophilia is hateful and illegal. Leviticus 18:22 says that you shall not be unfaithful to your wife and to Love by having sex with children, because it is disgusting. Ask them why they have translated this verse into meaning Gay people are evil, you may have sex with as many women and children as you like, just not men, because the Pope and the false Jews find it discusting. Ask them why they don't explain why Paul never condemned homophilia, but unfaithful crimes against your wife or husbond.....

I WILL get them in the end. If I have to walk through the ashes of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and Sebojjim I will, just to proove that the Word of God is incorruptable and that God's ways are unscrutable.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
We have to rememeber not to condone the entire commmunity of priets, for the actions of one or two.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup
We have to rememeber not to condone the entire commmunity of priets, for the actions of one or two.

Oh shut your dirty mouth! They all know the languages needed, they all have the knowledge needed, and they have all lifted themselvese above us who have chosen to live like mortals. Who knows what God Ordered. They all know what the verses says, but they choose to let it be, for they fear their "money" will stop flowing in........................................................................

Blessings,
Mikormarius

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
For God's sake! What is a life as a mortal? It's like the blink of the eye.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

[
Oh shut your dirty mouth! They all know the languages needed, they all have the knowledge needed, and they have all lifted themselvese above us who have chosen to live like mortals. Who knows what God Ordered. They all know what the verses says, but they choose to let it be, for they fear their "money" will leak out to the ones who infact owns them........................................................................

Shut up??

First of all, I was replying to original thread and not your post. There are many priests who are true to their beliefs.

Secondly, I will thank you for not bringing your hatred into ATS.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Only thing they fear is pain. They fear that pain will come to their children and their loved ones. Well that's what they have chosen. Pain. They received pain, not wisdom. If they had received the wisdom, they wouldn't feel pain. Pain is the punnishment for their wickedness. And the Satan has power over pain. He always choose the simplest and cheapest solutions. That's why I have made him obsolete, and have cast him out of my heaven. As true as noone can loosen my chains.

Be Lesson in No Towb,
MR in Utz

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hamilton, you can get banned for insulting other members

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

First of all, I was replying to original thread and not your post. There are many priests who are true to their beliefs.

Then why haven't anyone of them noticed what I have used like a couple of years on my own to figure out? I can proove it all biblically for all the rabbis of this world! I have made Satan fear his hour has come and you see me like someone who is not worthy of being listened to. I told you before. We are a couple of dudes who have returned to make this world right. You can read about me in Egypt. Back then they even listened when I told them about the secrets of this age. Jacob was a wise listener, Jesjuah was my apprentice a while, until he came to the conclution that Babylon was right just to play with me. He agreeeee today. And our father's arm is more than perfect. If I told you that the Dragon was nothing but the wrong decissions (we tried to explain away from his glorious mind) of Jesjuah, what would you say? Kings have tried to look like I do tonight. Who are you to say you know anything? I hate your smell. I am a mortal, but I can walk two months without catching a smell or a rash. Can you?)))))))))))))

Secondly, I will thank you for not bringing your hatred into ATS.

And who would you be trying to reprimande me? How many ages have you seen pass?

Blessings,
Mikormaorstillinutz

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
Hamilton, you can get banned for insulting other members

And you can be made into a toad for being arrogant to the truth. What is your point?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And can someone please tell that Congregation of Satan that it is wrong not to marry? Can't they take the pain of losing what they claim to own? Well they have never deserved it anyway and we have hated them from day one, but we have hoped that they would change the Roman doctrine. They are hypocrites and none of the names they have used are mentioned in the Heavens. They are the names of the beasts of their humans. Now they are angels. They don't even know why God's name can't be pronounced. They are below first grade. They are even worse that Jacob was after Laban and the only thing they know is to find things in their opponents' writings that seems to contradict the Message! They are half men. Not even humans. They are like dogs without eyes.

Blessings,
Mikromairus

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Jesus was your apprentice...
Satan is afraid of you...

Im sure your followers feel like idiots after reading this last piece

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Yeah but it's actually a shocking portion that are paedophiles. Have you seen the houses the ones that aren't live in??? It's an absolute joke. If they really do worship God and God is love then why aren't the inviting the homeless into their huge houses? It's absolutely disgusting.

Better yet, if God is love then why aren't they letting the homeless sleep in churches? The size of the places man, they could fit hundreds in there. I'm sure God wouldn't mind, he is love after all isn't he?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If they really do worship God and God is love then why aren't the inviting the homeless into their huge houses? It's absolutely disgusting.
Better yet, if God is love then why aren't they letting the homeless sleep in churches?

I guess the priests are thinking that you become homeless because of your mistrust in god, so why bother with non-believers?

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

If they really do worship God and God is love then why aren't the inviting the homeless into their huge houses? It's absolutely disgusting.
Better yet, if God is love then why aren't they letting the homeless sleep in churches?

I guess the priests are thinking that you become homeless because of your mistrust in god, so why bother with non-believers?

Isn't it their job to show people the way of God? Wouldn't they be showing his forgiveness and kindness by taking them in and SHOWING the way of God?
That is one pathetic attitude if they think the way you do, and are obviously not servents of "God" at all.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
Jesus was your apprentice...
Satan is afraid of you...

Im sure your followers feel like idiots after reading this last piece

I just give what God Gives me to give. Satan fears me still. I can destroy him whenever I want. But this world doesnot deserve it. They deserve him better than anyplace else.

OMKHMT

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The world forced my king to change. But the Truth prevails! When you understand what exactly that means you will probably kill yurselves. All of you.

Marius

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This is exactly the kind of argumants we will pose that day. "I never knew you"

Marius

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hamilton,
They haven't changed nothing, sorry you are wrong. Lev 18:22 says:

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman: such a thing is an abomination."

The Catholic Church translates this not only to homosexual activity but to pedophilia as well. your not in the Church so stop making false accustations, as usual, mind you of the Church. I am in the Catholic Church and I know whats going on, got it?

Don't,

Here are two links about pedophilia and the Church, hope this clears up misunderstandings and whatever you do don't listen to Hamilton.

www.catholiceducation.org...

catholiceducation.org...

[Edited on 2-21-2004 by Cearbhall]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join