It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.B.I. Counsel: No Attempt Made By F.B.I. To Formally Identify 9/11 Plane Wreckage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Its gotta make you think. Investigators and investigation usually do things even when they seem redundant or not necessary. So the fact that they didn't do this with the plane parts should raise your first red flag.

I personally am of the opinion that the Planes on 9/11 were disguised military jets made to look like civilian aircraft.

Just look at what OPERATION NORTHWOODS PROPOSED:
www.ratical.org...

a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and
numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered
aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the
Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be
subsituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be
loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under
carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered
aircraft would be converted to a drone.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

What happened to the passengers, then?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whodunnit

Why in the name of all that is good and pure would anyone fly planes into 2 buildings, but fake the other 2?

Maybe to make people ask that very question. Perhaps there never actually was a fourth plane, and the one that went down in Shanksville was supposed to hit the Pentagon. Maybe one or two of the planes had a legit mechanical problem before take-off, so the mission had to be improvised. There are a million answers to that question.

WHY you would, or HOW you could come to this conclusion is beyond me.

Perhaps that member was fiollowing the evidence. It doesn't have to have a clear reason until you are ready to draw definitive conclusions. In the meantime, if the evidence shows something or doesn't show something, you don't throw out that evidence simply because it cannot yet be explained. You work harder, and investigate further to explain it perhaps, but you don't ignore evidence just because it doesn't fit your theory. Most importantly, you don't allow yourself to see evidence where it does not exist, just to fit some pre-conceived notion.

[edit on 3/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Hmmm. Makes sence on the surface of thier ststemants.

Funny that the NTSB didn't do anything or generate any records about it concerning the attention it got, is probably to me the weirdest thing. I mean wasn't anyone trying to sort out aircraft peices as they were found at all?

I don't see how doing so would uncover anything though, even if it was a government conspiracy, they aren't stupid enough to do anything that would show up so easily as to be discovered by such an investigation, the reasons stated are most likely legit, EVEN if the government did it like is being suggested. If they did do it, it was most likely by funding osama to do it for them, who then did it just like we all saw on the TV.

Perhaps the scant data to be gained, wouldn't have been worth the expense of the research effort, a sound reason to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Timeline for American Airlines Flight 77
Alert Heightened as Attacks Spread to Nation's Capital

The Sept. 11 Commission Staff Report
Read the Report on FAA/NORAD Response to the Hijackings of Four U.S. Flights Sept. 11, 2001.

NPR.org, June 17, 2004 · On Sept. 11, 2001, American 77, scheduled to fly from Washington, D.C., to Los Angeles, took off from Dulles International Airport at 8:20 a.m., with six crewmembers and 58 passengers. The aircraft crashed into the Pentagon just before 9:38 a.m.

8:20 American 77 departs Dulles.

8:40 The flight was handed off from the FAA's Washington Center to Indianapolis Center.

8:50 The Indianapolis controller instructed the aircraft to climb, and American 77 acknowledged. This was the last transmission from American 77.

8:54 American 77 began deviating from its flight plan.

8:56 American 77 turned off its transponder and disappeared from Indianapolis radar. The controller searched for the aircraft and tried to establish radio contact. He then tried to make contact through the airline. At this point, the Indianapolis controller had no knowledge of the situation in New York. He believed American 77 had experienced serious electrical and/or mechanical failure, and had possibly crashed.

9:00 Indianapolis Center started notifying other agencies that American 77 was missing and had possibly crashed.

9:08 Indianapolis Center contacted Air Force Search and Rescue at Langley Air Force Base, Va., and told them to look out for a downed aircraft. They also contacted the West Virginia State Police, and asked whether they had any reports of a downed aircraft.

So officially contact was lost with Flight 77 over WVA or Ohio.

So we assume flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Would a professional investigator assume a flight that has dissappeared hit the Pentagon??

Just makes no sense. Declare extreme incompetence at least! Conspiracy to cover incompetence at least!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

There were only a few pieces that were identifiable as planes at the WTC too. A couple engine cores, landing gear, and 1 exterior skin that was found on top of....... WTC5 I believe. There are photos of this.

There are several key differences though. The WTC impacts were well documented on video. Also, the recovery of parts there was far more complicated and unlikely due to the subsequent collapses.

Engine cores found at both sites.

And engine cores missing at both sites as well. Which is an anamalous fact to say the least.

A sizeable piece of the exterior skin found in Pa. There are photos of this also, unless one chooses to believe that it's all fabricated.

Which is quite possible in the case at Shanksville. There are some who claim that the crash site there was actually a part of the terror drills that were being run that day, while the attacks were actually happening. A staged scene for parctice purposes, that somehow and for whatever reason got mixed up with real-world events.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

What happened to the passengers, then?

There are several plausible scenarios. One is the passengers were on those planes but had no clue that they were disguised military jets, so that they were actually on the planes themselves.

Another scenario is that they were "put out" while in air, sort of like that Golfer Payne Stewart, and those planes were flown back to a secret undisclosed location. Their bodies then disposed of.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

Another scenario that I lean toward in regards to the "passenger" question.

It could be that more then 1 plane was shot down over Shanksville. Perhaps, 2 or 3 were done away with and or incinerated around that area.

This way most of the passengers would have been in the planes that were shot down over there. We are told that ONLY ONE JET went down there.

Most people believe that the plane over Shanksville was shot down. Perhaps a little "sleight of hand" was employed over that area.

I seriously question any Hijacker flying the route that the Hijackers did on 9/11, especially the one from Boston to NEW YORK, why not from Kennedy Airport? Wouldn't that have been closer?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

...and here's another scenario.

There were 260 air passengers who officially died on 9/11. Two months after 9/11, Flight 587 crashed in Queens, New York, after taking off from JFK Airport. All 260 on-board were killed.

Is it possible that all the 9/11 passengers were killed in a crash two months and a day after 9/11? Of course, you would then have to ask, what happened to the people who were supposed to be on-board 587 in the first place. Perhaps they never existed. They were all from a third-world country where identifications are all too easy create fraudulently.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Okay, this evidence alone it is very conclusive that a AA 757 did not hit the Pentagon. I don't care if they found a piece of it's 757 wing; which they did not but; there are 4 details that convinced me that a 757 did not hit the Pentagon 1) The video showing something much smaller coming in fast, 2)The damage to the side of a build is too small, no damage where the wing or tail would have had to hit, it's a misssle hit and I have seen pleny, 3) Not enough wreckage, even if it were turned to confetti, there is a fraction of the mass that should have been everywhere, 4)Treatment of evidence by Pentagon, FBI and others; same as with the twin tower and bld #3 which nothing hit; there is a conspiracy to gather and dispose of evidence by (there is the 10 million dolalar question, by whom), only a few had to know; people in key positions; I doubt more than 10 people really know all the strings pulled, people put in place, the wiring down Bin Laden (an Ozwald scenario). I expect the CIA coordinated everything, the Arabs and my bet is Israel is involved. It is bold, but no less bold that what we have done in countless other countries. If none of that means anything; think about who benefitted. It is a False Flag, a very well orchestrated justification for Bush to invade Iraq; about Babalon, about the oil, about Israel holding all it's neighbors at gun point, about the Saudis and Standard Oil and using it to undermine our Constitution and making a few every richer; about their bold plan for a NWO; Bush and all those involved will have statues of themselves; if not in front of the Capital, then in the Halls of their Skull and Bones tomb.

Ironically, the only thing that gives me pause for doubt after weighing the facts for years; I have never been particularly impressed with the CIA and FBI types I have meant, planned and executed 9-11 from start to deminish like artist. The Twin Towers were a controlled demolition; it takes weeks and maybe months to rig the explosive to implode a building like all 3 buildings came down; yet building 3 was ready within hours; it was planed, the skyjacker were CIA Operatives who probably believed they were dying for Allah...I wonder what their families were paid.

Bin Laden has been dead for years and Bush knows it. Take a look at who moved out 3 weeks before; who dropped there insurance weeks before and special insurance it was replaced with, Jebb Bush's security firm, explosions. None of us wants to believe it. And if the purported 757 did not hit the Pentagon, where is the plane and its passegers? Is our government capable of murdering people,of lying, of doing to its own country what it has been doing all arounf the world? It is all bad but what is maybe worse; their plan is not going to work, there will not be a NWO, there will just be a worldwide depression. Americans will not stand for being chippedand unless the wealthy are going to pour out some of their riches, I don't think a few a million men can overcome 3 billion...for all their schemes they could lose it all; form the Crown down.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

If I may, please allow me to correct you on one detail. The third building to collapse at the World Trade Center on 9/11 was actually WTC building number 7.

Good post otherwise.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Its gotta make you think. Investigators and investigation usually do things even when they seem redundant or not necessary. So the fact that they didn't do this with the plane parts should raise your first red flag.

I just want to reiterate this sentiment.

We hear from the debunkers when questioned about the heat and DNA evidence (in regards to 9/11) that the astronaut's DNA was recovered and tested from the Space Shuttle explosion.

Well, since we knew exactly who was on the Space Shuttle, why would they do DNA tests?

For verification purposes.

One would think it just logical that if they would go the extra step in identifying the astronaut's DNA for verification, why would they not positively identify the plane parts?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Also, take a plane accident. Does the FBI or NTSB investigate plane parts to make sure they have the RIGHT PLANE? No.

Um, YES actually.

HUH?

Authorities get a call that a plane crashed coming for a landing, flight numberXXXX. And you're saying that the NTSB and/or FBI is going to check id numbers on various plane parts to make sure that they have the RIGHT PLANE when they get on scene, and not just some random plane that has gone down and remained unreported or something?

You're wrong. It's like I said, they will inspect various parts and their history, etc, and use this to get a cause of the accident. But they'll already know the id of the plane, since hey, plane crashes don't generally go unnoticed.

Although to be totally correct, the FDRs WERE matched to the planes.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Authorities get a call that a plane crashed coming for a landing, flight numberXXXX. And you're saying that the NTSB and/or FBI is going to check id numbers on various plane parts to make sure that they have the RIGHT PLANE when they get on scene, and not just some random plane that has gone down and remained unreported or something?

That's exactly what I am telling you.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That's exactly what I am telling you.

I don't think so. They already know what plane they're going out to investigate.

I'm calling bs right here.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I don't think so. They already know what plane they're going out to investigate...I'm calling bs right here.

When was the last time you investigated a crash scene?

You can "call BS" all you want and make yourself look stupid, but that does not change the basic principles of investigative procedure.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

When was the last time you investigated a crash scene?

You can "call BS" all you want and make yourself look stupid, but that does not change the basic principles of investigative procedure.

Translation:

You can't prove what you're saying. Nor do you even have a reasonable explanation why an investigative team would roll up on a plane crash and NOT know what plane type/flight it is.

Because it's just silly to state that a crash investigative team will be dispatched and be told "Hey Frank, we just heard there's a big jet crash over by Dulles. We have no idea whose it was or where they were going and nobody has bothered to report a missing plane. So I think you better dig around in the wreckage and id a whole bunch of plane parts with their serial numbers, etc. This should only take what, a few days to find out what flight it was, etc. The public can wait while we check this out. No need at all for them to know that their sons and daughters are deceased. Oh yeah, and when you find the FDRs, don't use that as id for the plane, cuz it might have been planted....."

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Laugh all you want. It still does not change the basic principles of investigative procedure.

What proof are you looking for? My formal education? My certifications? My work experience?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by talisman

I just want to reiterate this sentiment.

We hear from the debunkers when questioned about the heat and DNA evidence (in regards to 9/11) that the astronaut's DNA was recovered and tested from the Space Shuttle explosion.

Well, since we knew exactly who was on the Space Shuttle, why would they do DNA tests?

For verification purposes.

One would think it just logical that if they would go the extra step in identifying the astronaut's DNA for verification, why would they not positively identify the plane parts?

Good one. Keep that one on mind when discussing this, because surely it shows the de-bunkers position to be strained.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Laugh all you want. It still does not change the basic principles of investigative procedure.

What proof are you looking for? My formal education? My certifications? My work experience?

I'm not looking for "proof".

But just a little bit of evidence would be a good start.

Or a reasonable explanation why you believe that a crash investigation team would EVER roll up on a plane crash and not know the plane type and flight number already.

I mean, it's not like jet crashes are a common occurence that are ignored by the media. ANY plane crashes and it's plastered all over every news blog and headlines every news show. And the airline damn sure knows when one of their $100 million aircraft has gone down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join