It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Incident Map - US is under siege!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It looks like that: USA is like a War Zone!

www.globalincidentmap.com...

Whole US is covered by different kind of actions. I have follow this site over a month, and this situation has not changed. With this information I will never step my foot to country witch is alltime in War like - Alert situation.

If you havent follow this site before, I suggest you do that for a while. Its quit interesting to check by time, to time.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Way to exaggerate there.

There's plenty of areas that doesn't have anything at all going in it. Out of the ones that do, many of them are things like luggage being left in a strange location.

How scary.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Great site to know what's going on, and what is not being reported. Thank you for the link...

Here is another one I like to check out every few days...

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The US is not under seige its all rubbish and lies and what they have done is to take every day normal events and call them a planned terrorist attack.

Just to keep the fear mongering at fever pitch thats what they are doing, speak out at a gov meeting, your a terrorist, where an anti gov tee shirt your a terrorist etc. etc. I'm amazed that people are falling for this crap all the time.

Just like here in the UK with all that chemical bombs rubbish, most of the alleged terrorists did not have passports so how they were going to get on a plane I dont know. Given that aiports have tens of thousands of people going through them each day all carrying luggage how difficult is it to visit one and leave a suitcase bomb in a toilet or elsewhere. There is no need to get on a plane, set the bomb off kill and injure lots of people and close every airport in the country.

I think that would be in the training book of a third rate terrorist never mind one thats a proffesional. And just to prove it is all bunkum I go through airport security with certain none metalic devices attached to my body and guess what I have never set off an alarm and have never been searched so so much for the airport security. Yet each time I travel I;m told I cannot take a bottle of water airside but I can buy it when I am airside, maybe thats whats its really about, boosting airport sales under the guise of security.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
While there were lots of neat icons,most were "scares".Under Siege is stretching it.
It's nice to see that nothing sinister is going on in my country.Everyone's probably at the pub swilling back green beer.

Interesting site though.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Can we expect the number of terrorism events to increase when the new Prez gets elected?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The second map was really cool. Good thread.
I'll be back later to say some more.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The incidents on the website cited were more in the way of scares than anything. Not that the terrorists aren't planning on hitting targets inside the U.S. They are. I would like to see other posts like this one, though, as it does provide some very useful information in it's own right.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
While a pretty cool map, we're hardly under siege here. I just clicked on an icon in the shape of a biohazard symbol. The site's article specifically says that the mysterious substance was discovered to be soap flakes of all things. It's a cool idea for a map, but it's nothing to panic about.

new topics

top topics

join