It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations Djarums new ATS Admin!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I could not find a thread of this kind on ATS so I thought I would start it. I recently noticed that Djarums has become an ATS Site Administrator and I would like to congratulate Djarums on his new status.

I highly respect Djarums and would trust him with my life, and I am sure this is the case with everyone else.

I believe Above Top Secret has made the proper and just decision in giving him an administration role.

I would like to thank Dj for all the things he has done for us all and wish him many more years with us.

Congrats mate.

Roswell.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
wow! congratulations man.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I just met him for the first time tonight. He seems very, very nice and helpful.

Congratulations, Djarums!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Just noticed that last night myself. Very well deserved and I cannot think of a better man for the job.
For those of you not familiar with Djarums...He is very sweet, smart as a whip, and on the ball kind of guy with total dedication to ATS.
For you Dj...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So, clove-cigarette-man, did you get a raise?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Congratulations Dj!

Speaking as a member and a fellow staff person, I can not think of a person that is more deserving. Dj is always calm, level headed, and works his butt off to make this place the best it can be.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OUTSTANDING

Congratulations DJ....

Yep, all the attributes..

Level headed
Cool
Intelligent
(But can he make a Martini?)

Semper

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Djarums 4 Teh Win!!1!!1!!

Needless to say, it's reassuring to have him help minding the store and taking some of the crushing workload off the Amigos.

And now to celebrate in the traditional manner...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hey congrats mate!

Shall i assume that youre gonna import some of those Djarum blacks from Indonesia for the celebration party?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Congrats

hopefully you will still come on Chat

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Shhhh im still busy sewing his cape! See i get to choose those Pink super mod capes but the Admin one GOSH!

It has to have glitter..sequins the whole shaababng! I think these ones have to be like Blue, baaa Ill get them in a pastel color if i have my way

Good on you DJar,

Your team and your friends here are all proud of you

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well, this is a surprise... I figured I should wait until Asala was done with my new uniform until any announcement came out, but since my good buddy from Down Under started the thread... what the heck.

This is really a HUGE honor for me. ATS has been a place that means so much to me and a place where I spend a lot of time constantly learning and constantly interacting with what I feel is the absolute greatest membership I have ever encountered. I went from an avid reader of ATS content about 8 years ago to a member of the forum 5 and half years ago to a member of the staff.

Content aside, to me the most amazing thing is how this community has completely thrown off the concepts of "online" vs. "offline". We're there to support each other when someone is sick, when they're going through hard times, we celebrate together when there's a birthday or some good news, it's as though it is somehow a small neighborhood consisting of thousands of people from across the globe. It should be impossible, but it exists here. It amazes me every single time I log in. Even people who under other circumstances wouldn't be able to stand each other exist on ATS with a respect for one another. I believe that sets us apart from any other online community.

It's because of things like this that over time when I've been approached by the owners of ATS to take on more responsibilities or different tasks I accept it without hesitation. I simply LOVE this place.

Without sounding like an awards show speech, I just want to think the 3 Amigos for offering me this wonderful opportunity to assist them, the entire staff who are a pleasure to work with (If ATS was a paying job I'd quit my real job just for the privelege of working with such people) and the members I've interacted with over the years and will continue to interact with.

Now enough of the serious stuff.

Party time!!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Congratulations Djarums!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Congratulations on your raise. I'm sure you will do a great job just like all the other admins.

Do you get any pay benefits now that you are an administrator?

Paid vacations? Time off?

[edit on 3/17/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
congrats!!!

I hope being a mod is all it's cracked up to be for you.

good luck and all that stuff

Tela

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Nice going, DJ.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Congrates to Djarums!!!

keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Dang so I got atleast a 6 year wait.
Congrats! Please keep your hands off of my points.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

DUUUUDDE!!!

That is like amazing! Congrats!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Always good to see you around, you are a great asset to the best forum on the web!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join