It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly Holy Spirit ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Finding this story interesting when comparing verses throughout the bible about the Holy Spirit and 1 John 5.

Thoughts?
Opinions?

Other verses that show resemblance ?

What/who/it is the Holy spirit?
[edit on 16-3-2008 by jwater88]

[edit on 17-3-2008 by jwater88]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hey, dude. I tried watching the video but got

"The URL contained a malformed video ID"

error in YouTube. Do you think you could try posting it again?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Fixed link.
Enjoy.

Ready to see some scripture.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thanks for fixing the link, I watched the video but it looks to me like an advertisement to a new book.

Do you have a link to the authors site?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You had your beginning and you had your end but for the life of me i don't see your point. The one thing you cannot outrun is your own end and isolation will not make the fear go away. I do like your writing but you need to fill your words so they don't blow away.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is a good one! It sounds like the Messiah realizing his predictions or prophesies and feeling melancholy. Or, (since good and evil are in our names) it could be indiscriminate - The prediction of the end of mankind regardless of who is considered evil or good?

Matrix Prophet

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It could also be; Truth!

Matrix Prophet

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Matt. 28:19, "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,"

Eph. 4:4-6, "There is one body and one Spirit, just as also you were called in one hope of your calling; 5one Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6one God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all.

John 14:26, "These things I have spoken to you, while abiding with you. 26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

Rev 1:4 John,
To the seven churches in the province of Asia:Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits[a] before his throne, 5and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
7Look, he is coming with the clouds,
and every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

[edit on 16-3-2008 by jwater88]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I personally prefer the Gospel of St. John, i understand religious fervor, and i have studied the various inrerpretations of the Bible as well as the Qu'ran, the apothecra and the pseudigraphia as well as the myths and legends. Your omega doesn't seem to be related to your alpha. What is your point?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Z Y X W V U T S R Q P O N M L K J I H G F E D C B A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Mod Edit -Please Read: One Line Posts
Mod Edit-Please Note: All Caps
Mod Note- Please Read: Stay on Topic

[edit on 3/17/2008 by Cuhail]

[edit on 3/17/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
sorry friend, i thought you had something to say.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Your omega doesn't seem to be related to your alpha. What is your point?

Maybe it depends on what you consider alpha and omega to be?

Look at the alphabet.
What we are communicating in?

Or check this out.

If all else, how much does another another language mean to you with no experience?

[edit on 17-3-2008 by jwater88]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is the main topic.

What/who/it is the Holy spirit?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes, i know that alpha and omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. I know that Christ said that the first would be last and the last would be first. I know that the Holy Spirit can and does refer to more than one thing. The soul is your own personal portion of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the third part of the Godhead. The Holy Spirit is the unseen force that surrounds us all. I know the Holy Spirit enforces the will of the Most High God. I know that we are in the time of the Holy Spirit until the King returns. Exactly which one do you want us to focus on?

new topics

top topics

join