It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama=bad new's for america!!!!WAKE UP NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
His preacher he goes to church with even say's GOD D_ _ _ AMERICA.....

this his preacher for pete sake guy's wake up.

he even gave luis ferrakan a award.

here is the video of him sayign god da_m_n america.
warnign explicet language and froma so called church that love's american's.

Btw i don;t care if the man was black white yellow...this man has tie's to
radical muslim's.
if the thruth hurt's so be it.
video.google.com...

He wont even pledge alligance to the american flag people wake the heck up.

here is the video to show the picture isn's bs at least hillary held hand to heart. obama has no respect for our flag troop's .
www.youtube.com...

to deny obama make's you a rasict in america .
when thruth is there is way more than meets the eye's hey so please wake up.
this very well could be our last president.....

fact is don't be lead to vote for a man becouse he is black or a woman. or anyrace or sex.

vote for the person that proove's he want's and need's it.

a man that can't even pledge alligence to the american flag....our president comon people.
that's anti-patriotism.

please leave this in conspiracy.....becouse make my word's omaba is gonna rip america a new arse hole if ellected.

more video of his preacher ...usign ni__r word ect... show's the racism .

www.youtube.com...

And before people swear im rasict as they allways do to back obama.
If this man was white a woman yellow mexican ect and showed he respected our troop's dueing war ect.. at least held his hand to our flag.
i wouldn;t care who they was they insulted america.
why nto just piss on american's ceromony for the national athem.

anyone else see big trouble coming with obama?
i know alot of tv /radio and paper's seem to agree somethign is bad wrong.
Peopel faint int he streets from seeing obama.
it's almost hitler like.
so wake up now before america get's tore apart.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't think you're racists. I think you have been infected by the negative campaign, now you are reiterated the same diatribe. Do you know what it means for the people of Power if Obama wins? Their power becomes threatened. And I am ALL FOR THAT.

By the way, I personally condemn the preachers words, but I have often thought that America has turned into the disease, not the cure. You my friend wither have wrong info/disinfo, or you have an agenda.

BTW, Your picture of him with flag has been debunked, it was shot a slip second before he raised his hand to his heart. It is rhetoric, and you either bought it, or your selling it.

How could america get worse? Exactly. It's time for change.

AAC

[edit on 15-3-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

[edit on 15-3-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i am sorry to tell you that picture is real and you good sir are disinformed.
or have your own agenda to prove.

here is the real video.
www.youtube.com...

now tell me something was debunked when abc has footage the man won't raise his hand in out right disrespect of our natinal anthem.

the footage is not been messed with lol

picture was took 5 sec before he raised his hand?
that song is over 1.30 sec long lol so what do you have to say for yourself beside your misinformed?
The man will not respect our flag so why will he respect you or our country?
A lot of american men/women have died for this country for our FLAG..and he WILL NOT raise his hand tiem for a change my arse lol

if that's the change is to disrespect our country's athem and flag..
Obama can keep his change &i will even give him a dollar for his trouble....

so what's yoru agenda my freind?
that's right a obama backer.....

[edit on 15-3-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You are both right...in a way....The picture was taken of Obama before the singing of the star spangled banner...of which you do NOT need to place hand over heart. When the pledge was said later he DID have hand over heart. Bottom line is the O.P has an agenda and does'nt even desire to know the truth.

Also it might help to spell names correctly!

Louis Farrakhan!

Certainly not luis ferrakan.......as you spelled it!

Just google it next time.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I can't tell if the OP is just joking around, or if he/she's seriously lost it.

Beforetime, are you SERIOUSLY falling for that bs propaganda? Do you honestly think that Obama has secret ties with evil Muslims and he's planning to destroy America?

This thread is laughable. I especially love the picture of Obama in the outfit. Tell me beforetime, you DO realize that he's in Kenya and dressed in the traditional garb, don't you?

C'mon and quit falling for the propaganda you're seeing and please learn something factual.

[edit on 3/15/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
well to start of if this was a spelling contest.i lost ok
BTW did i post under corect my spelling topic?
oh i didn't so piss off lol with the grammer hoeing. in all due respect..lol

2nd
Yes !!!!!All faithfull none muslim's travel to africa to dress like muslim's.
Happen's at least 5thousand time's a day lol

But his pastor that obama call's LIKE A UNCLE.

Say's god da_n america....hillary never got called a Nword...
All racist bulcrap.
and unpatriotic....
And his pastor gave a award to Louis Farrakhan...look's up to him and all .. Just so you know lol
What kind of preacher's sayign rasict and GD in church lol
But Remeber he is like a uncle to barrack obama.

no tie's what so ever ok got ya.

Do you know Louis Farrakhan persoanly?
Barrack obama and his pastor wright do.

what's that called pure luck of chance?
fate?
or soemthing planned?

btw you guy's took this post as a personal attack ..jsut becouse obama name was brought up in a bad light.

Raiseing my eye brow to you guy's....

probly some of the obama follower's that pass out when they see him talking lol

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Kenya's where his grandmother lives. THAT'S why he was there.

C'mon man, don't you do ANY research?

And Obama PUBLICLY rejected Farakhan's backing, and yes, I have friends and family with whom I don't agree with everything they say. Maybe I'm the only one, huh?

Who the hell cares if someone Obama knows and has known for over 20 years decides to say crap like he did? Do you agree with everything YOUR friends and family say?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
His wife hates America, his preacher hates America. This is a wake up call.

Walk like a duck, talk like a duck.

We can't elect a guy who is surrounded by anti-American sentiment.

This guy is bad news. He just tells everybody what they want to hear, but will sell us down the river if he makes it all the way. This guy is already earmarking millions for his wife’s hospital. What this about a new deal? This guy is just as corrupt as any Politian in the Washington and a liar as well. There is no new deal, just a pack of lies and business as usual.

He needs to be flushed.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
It's time for change.

Sure. But change to what?

For the most part Obama doesn't say AND when you take a look at him it is very clear that he's just like most every other politician .. he really does NOT offer 'change' or 'unity'. (heck .. one look at the church of his choice proves he lies about 'unity')

As for the KENYAN GARB .. it's no freak'n big deal. Politicians all over the country 'go native' when they visit places. Bush 41 has .. Hillary has.... Obama has ... they all do. What IS really strange is that Obama is all upset that people are looking at it. He calls it 'hate mongering' or some such idiotic thing.
No Obama .. people are just looking at a picture that YOU agreed to have taken. The picture is NO BIG DEAL. Chill Obama .. chill. Complaining about it .. and complaining when people use your full name .. is just whining and it's very unpresidential.

Originally posted by eagledriver
He needs to be flushed.

I agree.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I believe that Obama is really bad news, but not for the reasons sited on topic here. I do not think these are the indicators. The points mentioned in here are minuscule compared to what we will find out very soon.

No one in politics rises as fast as he has without majors flaws- no one. He is not the first in history- so please don't give me that.

Many Americans are really pissed off and are talking crap about the country. So what if he checked out the muslin religion and tried on a turban for a week or a day. Some people study scientology for a year or more before realizing it is not their cup of tea. He may have not placed his hand on his heart for a lot of reasons- none of which could have to with that.

It's important stuff- but not worth getting in a tangle over!

Obama is bad news- which just do not know why yet and if we make issue with the tiny stuff we might miss a real clue.

This guy is squeaky clean. To clean to neat. JMO

[edit on 24-3-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I really don't think ANYONE including Obama could be more set to destroy America, than Bush is doing and already has. No matter who wins, we all lose. Good luck. Hope you can live with your decision on voting day. By the way, this is a bad thread about Obama. Some mod will come along and delete it.

top topics

join