It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can anyone make of this Image?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

**I'm pretty sure its been posted up here before, or i could be wrong. i know it's some type of blueprint of a UFO, but if anyone has any advanced info. on the pic and would like to share it with me, that would be great! Thanks~

~*Da tRutH

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Da tRutH

Otis T. Carr's Flying Machine,
US Patent 2,912,244 for an Amusement Device.
Full image

5/5/60 J3-A, 54 FLYING SAUCER, OTC-X1, CARR Pat. #US02912244 Victorville, CA: First time ever in any newspaper: Otis Carr tells how his Flying Saucer, the OTC-X1, works. Carr developed his power plant for the saucer at the Osbrink Plant in Apple Valley. The OTC- X1 is described ‘as being two tops that spin in opposite directions around a single axis...The entire circular-foil craft that is Mr. Carr's most profound development, is an assembly of only two major moving mechanical parts.’

Source

Otis T. Carr & his Flying Machine

Ralph Ring Otis Carr - Making a Working UFO

Google Video Link

www.rexresearch.com...
befreetech.com...
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps
Regards,
Internos

[edit on 15/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Mmmm, Dat sho duz look niiaaccee.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'll take a guess - the second image looks like an electromagnetic 'pylon' (?) - they found something similar in Germany. They call it a 'flytrap'. Here's a link

Apparently, the Nazis were creating these structures in tandem with their UFO experiments. Supposedly the craft would sit in the middle of the pylon and could lift off from it.

Really though, it just looks very similar to me and it could be something entirely different.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"What can I make of this?"

I can make a hat

or a bbbrrroach

or a pterodactyl...

(sorry..couldn't resist when I saw the subject line. Sorry for the derailment)
:-)

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Nicely done Internos. You beat me to it! In fact, you had more info on it than I had, so I'm glad you beat me to it this time

Star for you!

-WFA

p.s. Incidentally, in draft form this also strongly resembles the layout for a magnetron.
Not what it is obviously, but there is a strong resemblance!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What Can Anyone Make Of This Image?

Well, I can make a hat, or a broach or a pterodactyl.
Hmmm... Looks like ah picked the wrong week to
quit sniffin' glue.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay you guys have had your giggle, now back to the subject please.

What can anyone make of this Image?

[edit on 19/3/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
What Can Anyone Make Of This Image?

Well, I can make a hat, or a broach or a pterodactyl.
Hmmm... Looks like ah picked the wrong week to
quit sniffin' glue.

Well that added alot to the thread. good job

Me personally, Would rather look at fuzzy pictures of ufos. There are far to many creative artists for me to put much into the story. But on the other hand, I suppose if it can be drawn, it can be built so who knows

[edit on 19-3-2008 by Ogre14t]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks for the flashback of the Airplane movies,I had a good laugh.

I knew I saw this picture on here before and as always,internos finds the goods.The video was fascinating so a star is duly given.

It's a shame that humans only do things for the all mighty dollar,otherwise we'd be far more advanced than we are.

I like it when previously posted topics come up again.It brings out information I missed in the past,and new folks here may see something unknown to them.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just saw that picture last night on UFO Hunters. They interviewed the person who helped develop the craft. As I could understand the concept of operation, it appears to vibrate at a certain frequency and then the occupants of the craft are able to travel inside. It appears that the interviewee had no recollection of traveling any distance but apparently the craft was seen by local law enforcement 10 miles from the hangar where it was built. I apologize for not remembering names but it was on the reverse engineering show from UFO Hunters.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Da tRutH

**I'm pretty sure its been posted up here before, or i could be wrong. i know it's some type of blueprint of a UFO, but if anyone has any advanced info. on the pic and would like to share it with me, that would be great! Thanks~

~*Da tRutH

What do you want to know about how different types of propultion works for UFO's?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase
I just saw that picture last night on UFO Hunters. They interviewed the person who helped develop the craft. As I could understand the concept of operation, it appears to vibrate at a certain frequency and then the occupants of the craft are able to travel inside. It appears that the interviewee had no recollection of traveling any distance but apparently the craft was seen by local law enforcement 10 miles from the hangar where it was built. I apologize for not remembering names but it was on the reverse engineering show from UFO Hunters.

His reason for that could infact be true because if this craft operates at certain frequencies with the help of magnification the craft caneasily knock out som electrical devices and car engines. And it can even make you feel disorientated. There are so many ways that tthis craft could work. And many ways to have the system it self operate.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I need to write something because I accidently deleted my favorites.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd7000
I need to write something because I accidently deleted my favorites.

We understand and agree.
Oh... the plans are German, I think we all know about the
supposed Nazi attempts.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase

There's one thing I don't understand. Why would he have no recollection of the trip?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
He would have no recollection of the trip becuase the waves or frequencies that are being let off puts him or the person in a different mind set. Thats one of the reasons why when some one is abducted by a UFO they don't remember anything. Also remember that the UFO operated unlike a gas motor or something similiar that we use today. The frequencies it may let off may interfere with our brain waves and infact will make a person dissorientated or sick. There are many more reasons but that will be left for later. I would like to see more comments then maybe I will elaborate.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sd7000

i have studied this...it is infact otis t car who designed this flying disk.
the reason that the man lost all recolection of his experience, was because to travel without the sensation of moving is outside of comprehension.
ralph ring was the other man who was in the craft

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i totally thought more people would have responded to this thread... maybe because it could be like, one of the most important things ever invented...

personally, i'd love to build one - who's with me?!

i'm serious...

new topics

top topics

join