It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 year Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The 5 year plan

I am totally new to ATS, and would like to first apologize to those that find my ramblings a work of old news.
I have come to a point in my life where I feel so strongly about a subject that I believe it would be prudent to share my thoughts with other likeminded individuals.
I have a strong, unexplainable intuitive feeling that we are on the brink of something not only globally profound, but something that will forever change mankind. What is it you ask? I can’t say with absolute certainty, but I have a premonition that within the next 4 years, intelligent life will reveal itself to mankind. Most of us know of the Mayan calendar and the end of an age in 2012. There have been revelations and writings as to the Mayan empire having been in direct contact with some form of extra-terrestrial intelligence hundreds of years ago. Those of you that have researched the Mayan calendar know of its incredible complexity; time representations lasting some millions of years. What would a seemingly pre-historic civilization need with such a vastly complex calendaring system? One can only assume that it was based on actual futuristic fact.

Something profound is about to happen within the next 5 years. I’ve had this nagging, sometimes sleep intrusive premonition of such an event. This was even before I knew of ANYTHING about the 2012 date and any supposed worldwide conspiracy.
14 days ago, I found that I could not restrain myself from these premonitions. I began to research events.
We have been living in the United States under some 50+ years of information suppression with regards to UFO’s and alien life. That fact is all but obvious at this point.
Given that I strongly feel that the alien phenomenon will soon be revealed, I am seeing strange yet interesting attempts by the USA and the world governments abroad to reverse the suppression of information and start with outright expression. A slow trickle or softening of not only the world government opinion on the existence of UFO’s, but their very release of government collected information regarding their research. Most recently the secret UN meeting and the just released information from the U.K. Oh, and what of Texas?
Is this their way of preparing us for the unveiling? How will the United States react when its people are told that they were lied to for over 50+ years?
When I start to think I’m losing my mind, I keep remembering the poster being Fox Mulders desk. I WANT TO BELIEVE.
My wife thinks I’m NUTS !

Help me.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I see such negitive terms as "governemntal lies" as narrow minded. I'd strongly sudgest you expand your understands if you wish to see the "truth" of the matter.

The governmental bodies didn't understand and what they don't understand requires study, such study needs be done unmanipulated by the population at large. Mankind is generally paranoid. This is a residual from the animal nature. The Governments are paranoid that there's some thing that might jepotize their ability to govern. It's a quest to keep in power, but it is not a "bad" thing. Others in the population see that as a bad thing and get paranoid over some "World Government" and their secrets.

Truth be known there are a few weak minded indiviauals that see themselves as "hidden world powers" that control through influnce and "money" (powers), but they don't diserve your contempt rather your pitty because they are lost within the illusion of the phyical understandings in such a way that they will NOT MAKE IT.

This "Full Disclosure" hasn't been building for 50 years. Truthfully it's been more like 100 thousand years. We are on the brink of "Great things".

However the only way anyone is going to see these things are to make them selves ready to see it.

It's spring cleaning time again and everyone needs to come to the realization if they are going to be useful or trashed.

The truth is been leaking out and some might say it's all been disclosed already, just not confermed. Such things as the disclosure project are limited to human "world" understandings but much of their info is top notch.

The world is about to undergo a ginormis eveloution in consciousness as well as other aspects, but only if YOU are ready for it will you find yourself there.

The 2012 phenomenon will "cleans" the earth's face again as it has happened throughout mankinds hidden/lost history.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmInuts?
Help me.

I think things like "personal premonitions" are posted in "Below Top Secret", unless I have misunderstood the rules here?

This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PreTribGuy

Thank you. I'm learning. BTW, published means to present. I just did. Nothing about what I "published" goes against the rules. ALso "A contemporary psychic" is what exactly ? Exactly. ;o)

[edit on 14-3-2008 by AmInuts?]

[edit on 14-3-2008 by AmInuts?]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PreTribGuy

you didn't misunderstand the rules, you misunderstood the post. You've mistook the statements made as personal predictions where there are none. Maybe you didn't understand the statements made so I'll translate for you.

The OP says they "feel" the truth about 2012. This is nothing personal there are actually alot of "US" out here that are aware of the change taking place.

The OP then goes on to talk about getting obsessed lately with all the info about 2012. I understand this because when I looked into the date I too was shocked at the amonut of facts scientific, prophecies and historic stuff all pointing at one date.

At no time in history has anything more then loosely based valed misinturpetated false statements ever point at any date ever.

2012 is not at all like that. There's a chain if you'd only be willing to look and see it. It's something so beautiful no one could make it up.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm lucky, my wife is fully aware of my abilities. She has eyes for herself and she can see it too.

However I offered a logic argument to a old friend. He was shocked at all the evidence for the 2012 phenomena. He started getting a little "scared" and let that bleed upon his wife. His wife didn't much dig that I turned him onto the date.

You'll have to realize only people who are ready to see the reality behind the date will see it. The rest will deny unto their own deaths. You're not magic my friend. You're not going to make someone see something they don't want to see. Most people don't want to have to deal with the reality of this so let them stick to their broadcast television shows.

Take a deep breath and get back into the real world. Unless you're able to understand the reality and deal in normal society you might just be crazy.

Tell yourself "It's only a theory", because in shared reality that's all that it really is. I Know the reality behind the date. I know the facts of the matter. However until there's no other reality for everyone else, until that time is upon the world, it will be "just a theory".

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
First of all welcome to ATS!

Second of all, I will tell you do not quite your day job. Continue living life as
normal as possible, as if 2012 was just another day. Why do I say that? Because you may talk to your wife about it and she may think your a lunatic.
We have been raised in a world where you accept only what you see and not what you feel. If it can't be explained then it does not exist. Also, I would like to add that if 2012 should pass by and nothing happens then you have spent all that preparation for nothing.

If you truly want to be prepared, just know about it. That is all, and then people will awake at their own pace.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
First of all welcome to ATS!

Second of all, I will tell you do not quite your day job. Continue living life as
normal as possible, as if 2012 was just another day. Why do I say that? Because you may talk to your wife about it and she may think your a lunatic.
We have been raised in a world where you accept only what you see and not what you feel. If it can't be explained then it does not exist. Also, I would like to add that if 2012 should pass by and nothing happens then you have spent all that preparation for nothing.

If you truly want to be prepared, just know about it. That is all, and then people will awake at their own pace.

Yes listen to this guy. Life as normal, everything is alright.

Personally I've dug every bit of reality I can get my hand on out of all the info out there.

I know the reality of the date, I'd take it to the bank or make big bets, but I've learned one thing.

There is NO "getting prepaired" for this event. All your plans will trun to crap. There is no "getting ready". Even if you did nothing else besides dig a deeper hole and stock pile food from now until high activity time you'd find all your efforts have quickly proven fruitless.

There's only the spiritual try. That's the prepair. Don't search in churches for God, because God isn't there.

There is no perpaired, there's just in the moment. Live in the now.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

There's only the spiritual try. That's the prepair. Don't search in churches for God, because God isn't there.

Well you have your opinions and I have mine. I believe God exists and I will continue to seek him even if I have an alien hot tub party!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Yes but what you need learn is read what is being said and not what you choose to percieve is being said.

I KNOW God exists to the fullest extent of the understanding of the term.

You're personal connection with God isn't in a "church" building for group religion, your connection with God is within you.

A person could waste the rest of their time here looking blindly for "God" in churches. God "isn't there" (in churchs), you'd better look within yourself.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ooops I just caught that metaphor! My bad lol. Terribly sorry.

top topics

join