It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Jim Rogers Calls For Abolishing The Federal Reseve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

VIDEO: Jim Rogers Calls For Abolishing The Federal Reseve

blacklistednews.com

Jim Rogers a well respected financial analyst openly calls for the abolishment of the Federal Reserve on CNBC.

Watch the video below.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, this has finally reached CNN. Their control grid may begin to crumble.

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
When Rogers talks about the $200bn not being good for the economy, the lady asks:

"What's not good about 400 points on the DOW?"

These kinds of statements make me absolutely sick inside
. How do some of these "reporters" get these jobs without having a grasp on financial fundamentals?

This also reminded me of the reporter who was all excited about another rate cut on the 18th... that would "make the economy stronger".

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Angry Danish

As the old phrase goes, "Ignorance is bliss."

In our case, we live everyday in a very hectic world because we're denying ignorance at every turn.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'll admit I have a very loose grip on economic principles, but from what I know, Jim Rogers is spot on target.

He's at least completely right that the Fed is what's causing inflation, and needs to be entirely removed from existence.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
LONG LONG story but finally ...
If you care to read between the lines you see the federal reserve is already Long dead
The bankers have lend out many many mnay mnay many times over the full content of the reserve ...

Factually the USA is bankrott for years

Open your heart the AMERO is comming
say good bye to the USD ..Its dead your bankers have bankrupted you over the last 100 years
Now lets move on with the Amero and do the same to your neighbours

[edit on 13-3-2008 by goatboy]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
the order in the world is much more fragile then we can imagine

abolishing the fed is great, but those who actually act on this kind of talk have a tendency of turining up dead. Also rogers was probably all for the fed during the intoxicating asset bubble's they sponsored, now he just doesn't like the toxic unwind of credit that will continue.

the world business system/order has been running with the u.s consumer at the head of the class and this was efficient while the consumer was spending and had more room to take on debt and also the dollar was world reserve currency champ, making this feasible over many years.

today a change from the dollar peg will reflect a change in the world business model where other manufacturing country's surpress their currency's yen and yuan to keep import prices relatively cheap for u.s consumer's. It may not be in everyone's best interest to keep doing these favors and maintain dollar pegs, when the consequence is accepting rampant inflation (much more so in other country's than here).

Also a slowdown in american demand could hurt jobs in india and china, whose society's may spiral into more violence and chaos should this take effect.

the chaos would spread everywhere and a infrastructure would need to be stealthly put in place to handle the amount of disorder when the system breaks down, first the insiders would be taken care of (paid off/leave) , and then the gov't would bailout the institutions to big to fail, and then the economy's would fall rather low, (asset values deflation) plus (consumer price inflation) and it would be like a global china-type society. Businesses would have to meet with those responsible for maintaining order and pay them a handsome sum for their services to keep their business operation's running as smoothly as one could imagine during a time when chaos and unemployment and hungry people are acting as desperate as one would when they are not getting their basic needs met.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Great video find star and flag. I couldnt of said it any better.

top topics

join