It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Spirit Cat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by samureyed
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I find it hard to believe a majority of the readers didn't break a smile while reading the OP's opening post. The image of a tough guy beating an empty bed with a back scratcher while yelling and screaming is exactly what i found funny. I meant no disrespect to the OP, and clearly stated that I am curious and tried to give him more ideas.

Don't worry, that is how most of us took your statement.

I'm still waiting for an update.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That "cat" doesnt want to be caught. THey are craft critters in life- what will change after death?

On the flipside- I really dont believe this one is a ghost. Im willing to bet it is a physical thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
well i guess you discoverd how some things exist whether you believe in them or not!

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
One time I passed out in my apartment after some drunk native americans neighbors raided it. All my roomates were asleep in their rooms I was in the front room and I had a bag of doritos in my hand. Well my neighbors left the door open and some cat came in stole some doritos and then left in the middle of the night. I awoke to find it eating out of my hand, naturaly I belittled it and dropped the bag to go back to sleep.
Cats are just crazy ninja like and take advantage of you when your drunk.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

That is too funny

They also only leave footprints when they have walked through something nasty

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I had the same "problem" a few years ago. The cat would hop onto the foot of my bed, prowl around on my left side, cross my legs twice, then finally would rest against my left him. Every time. I could feel weight and I could feel warmth, just like a real cat there... even purring or scratching vibrations. But never anything that was actually "there."

It never did go away, even after moving my bed. However, doing that DID cheese off something else that would kick the back of my headboard. So I had a kicking ghost and a ghost cat... I decided to move it back 'cause hte kicking freaked me out way more!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Many thanks to all for the suggestions. As of two days ago, however, the damned thing has gone. I hope I never experience anything like this again. I have definitely learned something though...at least this part of "paranormal" is real.

BTW: 1. I slept in another bedroom and felt nothing.

2. I don't know who lived here before me or whether a cat may have died here. The house was completely remodeled before I moved in.

3. The bed has always been mine and came with me when I moved here.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i am in an identical situation, every night without fail a cat jumps on my bed, purrs and motions like its cleaning itself, i have recorded IR video allnight long and nothing shows up it is real, i am not nuts, it defo feels like,sounds like a cat, i feel heat from it weigh from it and occassionally a tingly feeling in leg it happens to be lying on. i am content with it and certainly dont want to swat it.......i would really like to know what it is, an explanation as to how we can feel these things whilst very much awake, thank goodness for the internet for if i told anyone of this face to face they would think ive lost my marbles........Stephen

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You will probably find the cat wants to look after you and keep you safe while you sleep. i have one with me at night, mines not as friendly as yours mine finds a shelf or desk or dressing table to sit and watch me.

Also if you are having n joy in trying to get photographic evidence then it doesnt want disturbed in the afterlife.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join