It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I met Natalie Portman: A story!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

I'm up for that too... Can we go to a school in Japan!!!

That's in Peru isn't it?
Me no speeko lingo there.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
How did this thread become a geographical test? I mean i've meet the beautiful Nat! that's what we should be talking about! not geography!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You are as full as stuffing as a Thanksgiving turkey miller. Another attention getter thread i see. You are gonna tell me a 17yr old (at the time) famed actress was at a bar alone, you picked her up, got drunk with her, walked her to her hotel with your arm around her and in your own words

We arrived at her destination. There was an alcoholic odor in the air. Yeah, I've had way too much to drink. But it was all for the better because that meant I could ask her anything! So I went for it. I said softly to her ear, "Nat, can I come in"? She laughed. Looked down and replied, "Ok, but just for a few minutes, My dad would kill me" I put my arm around her neck, went inside and closed the door.

The End.

If this truly had happened, you would have been just as excited to what happened after the door shut. Not end it there. Did you briefly meet Natalie Portman? possibly. Did you dance, drink, dine and go into her hotel room? Not on your best day. But yet 2 weeks prior to this thread being started you said in another thread you started about picking up young girls with you being 35,

maybe I should move to lebanon or something. See, I have this madcrush on natalie portman. and she's from israel. I know she's about 25 now, i'm 35 we could be the perfect cute couple.

Could be a cute couple??? Werent you a couple when you strolled her to the hotel and went inside? How come this little story didnt come to fruition then? Because it is a complete fabrication of wishes and dreams IMO.

Your starwars delusions are really getting bad man. From what i have read about your obsessions (starwars, ex, alcohol) i would seriously suggest some professional help. Therapy can work wonders, no matter how bullheaded one can be, trust me i know of what i speak.

As always these are my opinions.

Silver

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Listen to me jedimiller, you need councelling, you have in my opinion started into a slippery slope of delusion and obsession. This kind of "storytelling" gets way too involved and you it seems are starting to blur the lines of reality with your own personal fantasy.

It's not normal to take these things so seriously. However the gleam of hope is there for your sanity because at least you are at this moment clear enough to separate the actress from the film. It however is getting frightening to see that you are having these delusions and are so entrenched in them that you chose to post them here as fact.

Please please please seek professional mental help jedimiller. For your own good.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You were drunk and it was someone that happened to look like Nat. Sorry bud. This girl was just being to nice to you and didn't want to be rude. That's why you got to come in.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join