It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I met Natalie Portman: A story!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It was the week of 1999. I was in Rosarito beach for Spring Break. Jason and me stayed at the famous Hotel Del Rosarito. We are good friends and I always knew that we would eventually go there and "Party like it was 1999".
It was on a thursday afternoon that we went to the set of Titanic. Down there they have a FOX studios where they built the set for the movie. We spend all day there looking at the props and the good stuff. After the visit to the set we went to a restaurant there, on the side of the cliff. We ordered lobster and some beer. We were gettin' toasted.
Already the day had been really fun. Later on, about 5pm, we went back to our hotel and got ready to go to the local bar, Senor Frogs.

Upon arrival, I immediately noticed lots of hot girls! Man, they were very hot. This was playboy's Spring Break's hot spot and we knew it when we walked into the disco. We took a booth and ordered eight dos equis cahuamas.

You wouldn't believe all the people that showed up. You would think, because it's Mexico, there would be all Mexicans there. It was all white girls and white guys running around getting drunk and having tequila shots. I met this one girl, I forgot her name, and she said, "Hey can I get a body shot", I said "Sure". Not knowing what a body shot was. So she takes off her shirt and jumps on top of the bar, then the bartender pours something on her belly and I suck it all up! It was all in fun.

It got late. I think it was about 1 am. When I got all messed up and started dancing by myself. Sorry, I do that sometimes. I get all freaky like a rock star or something or other.

Suddenly, there she was, dancing with her other girlfriends. It was like looking at an angel. Pure white face..Eyes that shine in the dark and that european beauty. Yes, it was Natalie Portman..Or as I got to call her, Nat.
I got close and began to dance next to her, acting like I didn't know who she was..pretending to be a regular guy just having fun. Of course, I was dying inside..I wanted to scream out and say something about Star Wars..But I kept quiet and just smiled. What was that movie? Dirty Dancing? yeah, it was just like that. We looked at eachother and kissed with hungy eyes. She was like the wind. And I was a free bird.

So far I kept quiet and just went along with the music. But some other part of me screamed, "Hi, what's Your name?" She replied, "Nat". I smiled.
We got close and sweaty, dancing to music I can't remember. The lights, the excitement, the party people! Yes, I was here..And I was Dancing with Natalie Portman.
I asked her to come and sit with me. She accepted the invitation, so we went back and I put my arm around her. We were just two regular people talking about Movies and Rosarito beach. "I'm here checkin out the site for a movie" She said. And continued, "I went to the set of Titanic, it's really nice there and the people are really cool". I told her I was just some guy from San Diego there to have a break. "I'm just here to chill out with my homies" I replied. We talked until 3 am. Continued to dance and drink.

I am a gentleman. So I offered, to walk her to the terrace room. "I must insist" I said. She smiled and looked down. As if thinking. She laughed and agreed.
The Hotel was about 3 blocks away. I walked her there with my arms around her waist. She felt warm and moved slowly. She smelled like a rose and looked like a goddess. I couldn't believe it! I was actually walking down the street with her, it was as if God had given me a most generous gift. I thanked him.

We arrived at her destination. There was an alcoholic odor in the air. Yeah, I've had way too much to drink. But it was all for the better because that meant I could ask her anything! So I went for it. I said softly to her ear, "Nat, can I come in"? She laughed. Looked down and replied, "Ok, but just for a few minutes, My dad would kill me" I put my arm around her neck, went inside and closed the door.

The End.

Jedimiller

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Keep on dreamin there bro...
You keep Nat busy whilst I steal Hayden OK?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Keep on dreamin there bro...
You keep Nat busy whilst I steal Hayden OK?

:w:

But it's true, we drank a bud light together!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You and her stunt double maybe....

Yeah yeah yeah..no one liners...
There this makes three lines...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Lol... Jabba the hut more like..

Anyway I heard Natalie Portman wasn't herself these days.

I heard she and Jack o'Neil were an item

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I can't breathe... Someone call a doctor... is it possible to die laughing...

Oh stop it, it hurts...

Man you crack me up!!

Monkey

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I happen to know that Natalie is an ATS-member and I also know her screenname. But Im not gonna tell you

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
It was the week of 1999. I was in Rosarito beach for Spring Break.

We arrived at her destination. There was an alcoholic odor in the air. Yeah, I've had way too much to drink. But it was all for the better because that meant I could ask her anything! So I went for it. I said softly to her ear, "Nat, can I come in"?

So this is a story about you trying to force yourself on a drunk 17 year old (Date of Birth: 9 June 1981) girl? Dude, keep your under-age sex fantasies to yourself.

EDIT: Yeah, I get it. This is just a "story".

[edit on 12-3-2008 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here you go.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Jedi's real date

Man I knew your real date was a dog but WOW!!!!!

Cool site BTW.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I happen to know that Natalie is an ATS-member and I also know her screenname. But Im not gonna tell you

You shouldn't have said that. Now Jedimiller is going to stalk you until he extracts that information.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That story was so passionate it gave me shivers!

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
That story was so passionate it gave me shivers!

Peace

Not pee shivers I hope!

Sorry Doc but the opportunity was there and I just had to run with it.
AD can be so BAD!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm not sure I've ever experienced that. I must not be doing something right.

Maybe I should start peeing in the toilet.

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I'm not sure I've ever experienced that. I must not be doing something right.

Maybe I should start peeing in the toilet.

Peace

WTF? I could go so many directions with that....
But I'm laughing too hard..

[edit on 12-3-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Isn't this supposed to be in the "dreams" or "folktales/urban legend forums!!??

I'm betting she was attracted to your star wars room! Did you guys end up doing any hot dog experiments while you were in her room?

...ok that could be taken totally wrong and really bad. never mind

Michelle

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Pure white face..Eyes that shine in the dark and that european beauty.

Uh, Natalie Portman is not European. She is a Jew...
:shk:

[edit on 12-3-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Date of Birth:
9 June 1981, Jerusalem, Israel more
Mini Biography:
Natalie Portman was born on June 9th, 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel, as the... more
Trivia:
She became the first client of Artists Management Group to land representation... more
www.imdb.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Not European

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Natalie Portman is Jewish, indeed: and a fine, fine looking Jewish woman at that. A decent and talented member of the human race!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129
Isn't this supposed to be in the "dreams" or "folktales/urban legend forums!!??

I'm betting she was attracted to your star wars room! Did you guys end up doing any hot dog experiments while you were in her room?

...ok that could be taken totally wrong and really bad. never mind

Michelle

OH WOW Michelle..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join