It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Circle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Nuts, thank you!

My name is Olga, and its ok. Most people know it anyway. I appreciate your kind thoughts.

Bless you.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just to let you know so that you too may benefit...
I've had great experiences utilizing Tibetan prayer wheels over the years.
I know many people who use them with great healing results too.
They help magnify the power of prayers that are conjured.
According to enlightened beings like Buddha, illnesses and the like are a
result of karma therefore enlightened beings have given us prayer wheels
to purify karma. They are traditionally used by Tibetan Buddhists.
I read the lineage text on them and the benefits are amazing.
They are used by the most mystical shamans in Tibet to enhance siddhis.
Siddhi is a Sanskrit word for paranormal powers such as precognition,
telepathy, mind reading, healing abilities, dream yoga, etc...
When you utilize them not only do you help heal and benefit others that
you focus on but at the same time you purify your own karma as well
as others and you enhance your spiritual paranormal abilities.

Plus the dreams I've had as a result of using them are beyond extraordinary.
Ever since using them I've had dreams of light beings that manifest and
give me information while I'm in kundalini ecstacy.
Last year I had a dream that I drove my truck into my neighbors pool.
The next day I checked my brake fluid and it was virtually empty.
(Thanks for the heads up, Buddha!)

I have a friend who was knocked down by a truck that was trying to back over her
she was rescued by this guy and as it turned out they both were prayer wheel
users! ( By the way the woman was okay and the dude trying to back over her
was high on crystal meth. )

I've also spoken to a number of people who have experienced electric kundalini
upliftments into joyful bliss as a result of using prayer wheels.

And I know a woman whose cancer went into remission-she was meditating
and using the positive power of prayer wheels.

Apparently the number of prayers inside the prayer wheel magnifies exponentially
the power of your positive healing intentions. i urge you to check them out.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I also think this was a great idea, even thought of posting about this myself. My prayers go out to your grandma and I hope she is well soon.

But I also think it would not hurt to test this on a bigger scale, By what I mean is someone in the public eye, someone who we see the difference in for ourselves. My idea is to try this on Patric Swayze, This would be a great experiment, its bad that he has cancer and 1 with a low survival rate, I am sure if this does work we would see in the public eye that it has, And I am sure he does need our prayers at this time. I hope you understand why I would choose someone in the public eye, due to the fact that everybody would be able to see the results.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Antar,
I'm so happy your Grandma dottie is doing better,
I am praying for her and sending more good thoughts.

mr.dstbr,
Sending prayers and good thoughts your way

Enthralledfan,
Sending prayers and good thoughts to your boyfriend.

olga,
Sending you good thoughts and prayers for you.

GoldenGalexy,
Iv'e never heard of a prayer wheel before, it sounds really interesting.
I googled it and saw their are alot of different kinds.
Could you please post a picture of yours.
If I got one would it work for me?

Also if you guys could send my husband and I prayers for march 28th
We have a court date that day, Maybe you guys could help the judge
rule in our favor, that would be great.
my husband had a business partner who is trying to sue him.
its really sad because they were friends since they were 16, they are now
47-48. It was a consrtuction company... he and my husband signed
a line of credit together for the one office my husband was runnng in ohio.
That office was doing really well, The line of credit was paid off.
Then my husbands partner wanted us to go to florida and look for an office for us and for him, we used the credit card for expences,,,hotel, food, ect. Then his partner came down and he used the credit card for his
hotels, food and used it for other employess for his other business
nothing to do with ours. while in florida he told my husband he would have to be an emoloyee and not a partner due to the laws in florida. (not true)
So my husband quit gave his partner everything, truck, cumputers,fax
this was 3 years ago, meanwhile hes been using the line of credit since january...he just paid that off. so now hes suing us for half of that.
Prayers or advice would really be apprecited.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I feel so blessed already, so many views and I have to tell you all that '"Something"has worked here and worked very fast.

Grandma Dottie was on her death bed yesterday and today all of her blood tests and her vitals are within normal range. She is doing great.

Ahhh, that is so great!!

You know, I've sometimes thought of starting something like this, where the spiritualists can gather and pray over different intentions and issues, but you beat me to it!
This thread will be one of the classics, I'm sure of that....

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'd just like to say, I still thinks it works.

Sam is great, after his surgery. The nurses love him at the hosptital because he is no trouble. He get's up, walks around, eats full meals, and is doing so well, they may release him tomorrow.

That is a day shy of what the recommend for patients after his type of surgery.

Thanks, everyone!

I would also like to add, that he is Baptist (Sam), and the minister for the church he attends weekly showed up at the hospital today. The 3 of us prayed together, and I think that helped, also. While I don't agree with Baptist thoughts in general, still the prayer was wonderful.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I have to agree with you here on this one, for I have seen a miracuous healing of a guy that had a triple bypass just 2 days ago.

Not a bad idea. Maybe it could be it's own forum?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
nuts You may not be religious yet from your heart and intent you must be very spiritual.

MrdDstrbr Love , light and healing energies to you, ty.

Enthralled Fan I agree. I have been visualizing you and your beloved in a blessed and positive light today, glad to hear all is getting better everyday.

DGtempe You have come to the right place at the right time, and this is how you must send your kids off, with healing trust that they will be protected and well. As for strength and wisdom, I will pray for you and for the understanding you need now and in the future to make the right choices. Love.

GoldenGalaxy Please come back often as so many can benefit from your insight and wisdom. Please share as much of your photos and ideas. You seem like a genuine compassionate person, rare today.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you, Antar,Leeza and all of you. Also love and light to you all.

I just wanted to comment that i found this dharma-haven.org... and you can get access to the prayer wheels which are said to work just as well on your computer desktop and you can also download one to your hard drive, also screen savers!
I got them all! If someone can get one and upload it here, it should help our cause on this thread as well. I tried but i couldnt.

I am counting on everything to alleviate my turmoil.

Agein, thanks for bringing this Tibetan stuff up.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A most solid hail Mary out to all those in need. Sorry about your grandparents Antar, I hope they are back in action soon. Most profound peace to you.
John

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Leeza,

Relax darling. You will be happy when you walk out of the courthouse

and so will your husband.

Please dont ask how i know, just let me know on the 28th, ok?

God bless you.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

(Dream flag)

Here are 3 of them I got with permission off the site, I would like to try and get the one that you can use your mouse to spin as you place your prayers on it, and of course pray for all other sentient beings.

Advice on benefit of Prayer Wheel
dharma-haven.org...

TYPES OF PRAYER WHEELS

TYPES OF PRAYER WHEELS

There are earth, water, fire and wind prayer wheels. One of the benefits of the prayer wheel is that it embodies all the actions of the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the 10 directions. To benefit sentient beings, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas manifest in the prayer wheel to purify all our negative karmas and obscurations, and to cause us to actualize the realizations of the path to enlightenment. All the beings (not only the people but also the insects), in the area where the prayer wheel is built are saved from rebirth in the lower realms; they receive a deva or human body, or are born in a pure land of Buddha. If you have a mani prayer wheel in your house, your house is the same as the Potala, the pure land of the Compassion Buddha. If you have a prayer wheel next to you when you die, you don't need powa. Having the prayer wheel itself becomes a method to transfer your consciousness to a pure land. Simply thinking of a prayer wheel helps a dying person to shoot the consciousness up the central channel and out through the crown to reincarnate in the pure land of Amithaba or the Compassion Buddha.

Simply touching a prayer wheel brings great purification of negative karmas and obscurations. Turning a prayer wheel containing 100 million OM MANI PADME HUNG mantras accumulates the same merit as having recited 100 million OM MANI PADME HUNGs. The prayer wheel here at Land of Medicine Buddha contains 11.8 billion mantras, so turning it one time is the same as having recited that many mantras. In that few seconds, you perform so much powerful purification and accumulate; so much merit. Turning the prayer wheel once is the same as having done many years of retreat. This is explained as one of the benefits of prayer wheels.

Thanks DG, this is a beautiful site, and to others with their own visions of healing, please submit too...

[edit on 12-3-2008 by antar]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thank you Antar!!!

You're the greatest!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I will ask for the healing of my Grandma who fell recently and broke her vertebra and is now in the hospital with pneumonia and the flu.
This just after my Grandpa got home 3 weeks ago from rehab after falling and breaking his leg during the Dec. ice storm. They are both strong and good people but this winter has been so hard for them. I believe in the power of prayer and ask for your' s.

Thankyou. J.

If you would please give me their names I could say a proper prayer. If you don't feel comfortable posting names to the thread you could u2u me. If you aren't comfortable at all maybe just their first names.

I'm here for you...Blessings...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thankyou, their names are Grandpa Phil and Grandma Dottie. Words fail me as I get chills tonight knowing so many really do deeply care about the sufferings of others. It is nothing short of miraculous when you see so many here that are drawn to the prayer circle, and I pray that each one of us that clicks on the thread for what ever reason, is blessed. One small candle in the darkness can be lost, but when all the candles come together, we can illuminate the entire planet. Many things are happening on multipal levels, and we are all in this together. TY

[edit on 12-3-2008 by antar]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thank you for the names, I've used them appropriately.

That's what I like so much about this community. The members are a bunch of really good people from all around the world that really care for others.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by leeza

leeza-There are many sizes of prayer wheels.
I noticed on the Dharmahaven.org site (that Antar and others
were so kind to mention) that it has a link to
Tantricheartwheels.com
This website has small pendant prayer wheels that you can wear.
Very inexpensive too. I know people who got them from here.
And they were all happy with their prayer wheel pendants.

The site has are extensive explanations of prayer wheels. And there
are various sizes too.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

You know it seems that we come from a variety of discipline's too and it is a healthy mix, with very little disrespect for others beliefs. That is the true unity of healing energy, to care without judgment. Been running around town helping out my family as well as some other elderly that have been hit with this epidemic of flu/pneumonia. Cooking and cleaning for the most part and even had to call 911 for one little neighbor of my grandparents that volunteers at the local library and picked it up. Gotta go, ty

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I ask today that everyone send out prayers and meditations for the Tibetan Monks, Llamas and Nuns that are being sought out for torture and in imprisonment or worse for spreading their religion. Their message is only of peace, for all sentient beings and they need our combined energies to help them through this trail of humanities growth. Take one moment to join in the light being sent their way, and for the compassion of the Chinese Military to stand in solidarity against the oppressors of freedom and choice.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Fantastic thread antar, I do love the things you write, your words always carry such a great aura around them..

My thoughts and prayers are with those who need them..

I do ask for a little something in return, not for me, but maybe people could spare a little thought / prayer for the homeless around the world.

"Just think of those out in the cold and dark, cos theres not enough love to go round" by Faithless.

My faith comes from the people of ATS.

Regards,

JQ.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join