It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Circle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

You bet John, if you will also send some heart out to the animals left in the cold and in oppressive situations lost, cold and hungry, scared. Thanks, everyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Let's all pray for all those about to be affected by the imminent collapse of the US Dollar! EEEK!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Please please would you also say a prayer for me to be strong? My family leaves today tor Florida.
Today is the day.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

May the Spirit be with you and give you strength, comfort and peace of mind in your time of need dgtempe....

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
All the clinical trials into whether prayer has any effect on ill people show categorically, 100%, that it doesn't.

You've got just as much chance of the Stay-Puft marshmallow man answering your prayers than anyone else, so why pray to a less-tasty deity?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Please don't post in this thread if you don't believe in the power of prayer as you are only ruining it for others.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Thank you very much and i will be off the Internet for awhile while i go through my stuff.
Bless you all. Thank you. See you soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Ok dude, this is where we separate the ignorant from the informed. You are welcome to your personal opinions but when it come to this thread and this forum I have one thing to say:

Show us the PROOF,
Link please.

We will pray for your search.

Blessings and light.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by antar]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG I am so sorry that you have found an empty nest. There are many support groups and others that have shared your pain and have made it through to the other side of this with understanding and strength to face each day as it comes.

You know that our prayers go out to you and your Children. Here are a few links to help you through.

www.netdoctor.co.uk...

www.medicinenet.com...

psychologytoday.com...

Blessings, and please u2u me anytime

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I could use a prayer or two. I find out today when I have my surgery to repair my ureter off my right kidney. I have three wonderfull kiddos and the best husband any woman could ask for. THey are all worried about me and that is almost harder to watch than surgery itself. So, a prayer for them to be strong and reassured would be appreciated.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Sending prayers for your family your way

Please pray for me as well everyone, as I lost yet another work assignment on Friday....

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
No problem, her name is Grandma Dottie. I just got word that she is having more blood tests run, and it was strange the Dr. refused to even come in the same room with her, he stood at the door and asked her questions! So many penicillin resilient diseases out there today. He is running two tests right now that have to be done 5 minutes apart? I need to talk to my brother about that one he may know what kind it is. I have not talked to her PM nurse yet, so many questions.

Well, one of our church members son last week had a truck axle fall on his head and caused 2 huge extruding bumps on his head along with a twisted ankle. They raced him to the a near hospital here in downtown and when the doc came in ...get this...he said."well.. I'm NOT going to do a cat scan since he's coherent and isn't bleeding" !!!!!!!!!!!!

So basically he was GUESSING that there wasn't any internal injuries!!!! How in the world could he even make a correct prognosis!!!!!!

Anyways, I believe that God knows, sees and reads everything either online, offline, or any other line.
Otherwise, he can't be God now can he

I'll keep checking up on this thread..

[edit on 04/02/2008 by Komodo]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Mrs Dudara, you got it. Please let us know how you are feeling.
Instead of dwelling in my sorrow, i have met a REIKI Master who is teaching me how to do it.
I have never found anything i like so much, and if anyone out there would like me to send distance healing, i can now do that!
All i need is you to U2U me your name and city you live in- that's all, i wil send you healing for an entire week, everyday.
You will feel it.
I cant even begin to tell you all how different i feel.
Your blessings directed me to the right place, and i love you all for it.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
May ALL of you be led and cared for in the loving arms of Jeshua!
Praise be to his name!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I will light my candle for your quick healing. You have enough gentleness and love to walk though this with nothing but light surrounding you and your precious family. My heart is with you. Sorry I did not catch this sooner, but I believe that prayer knows no time. Blessings.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oh how i pray that "if everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone learned and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride then we'd see the day when nobody died!!!!!!" "AMEN I'm alive"

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I'm not surprised your avatar displays your mood is 'depressed'. It must be bleak to believe that man has no way of communicating with his Maker.

All the clinical trials into whether prayer has any effect on ill people show categorically, 100%, that it doesn't.

Well, friend, for you and all who are interested, here is some research that enables the millions of people who know by faith and by experience that your ludicrously overgeneralized claim doesn't hold water - to take encouragement, and humbly present their petitions to God.

www.ncf-jcn.org...

"Now Jesus was telling them a parable to show that at all times they ought to pray and not to lose heart..." (Luke 18:1)

Antar - you can't count on me. But do count on God to answer my prayers, as He choses. Whatever happens in your situation, you, and others asking for prayer will be remembered. I'm really glad to hear you have already experienced encouragements since posting the thread.

[edit on 7/4/08 by pause4thought]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to say hi and welcome to all the new people in the circle - pause4thought, the basset hound, Clearskies, Komodo etc

May the Spirit be with you all!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Those of you with requests on this thread please let us

know how you are doing now.

Thank you- DG

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'm working again!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>