It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were president of the US for 24 hours

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There are some awesome replys in here, but the first thing, you'd have to do, is get rid of the rest of the government, cause there is no way, that all of these ideas would pass through congress in 24 hours, lol. Do away with bills etc... , and make what ever is said by the president, law!!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smilingsarah82
There are some awesome replys in here, but the first thing, you'd have to do, is get rid of the rest of the government, cause there is no way, that all of these ideas would pass through congress in 24 hours, lol.

The high positions should be occupied by people that have actually had to suffer to get where they are so that they appreciate it. I like the system that the Membari (sp?) had in Babylon 5. A council of 3 warriors, 3 spiritual people and 4 builders.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmm....

abolish the Congress and declare myself Emperor...to get rid of that pesky 24 hour bit, so I could get down to business.....

Then, I'd build a massive naval strike force....

Wait a minute....that's a little too Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars)....ehh? who cares, hehe....I'm the Emperor!!! Muhahahaha!!!!

Well, I'd probably give the Arabs and Isrealis 3 days to come to a concensus...otherwise, 7 days from that point, it's ALL going to be a glass parking lot... I'm tired of hearing "it's my ancestral land..no it's mine..." The hell with it! Make your peace or it's nobody's damn you!

I'd blow open the whole alien coverup, and use a Sport Model UFO as my personal limo....

I'd make it mandatory to start using all of these fuel alternatives, to suddenly put the middle east in the poor house...

And of course, reorganize the entire banking industry....

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would rule the USA using a combination of Islamic Law (the Sharia and Homurabi's Code). It would be strict, but I think you all would really like it!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If I were President, I would do several things:

1. Do whatever I can to reduce the national debt.
2. Disipline the IRS by whatever means possible.
3. Change the tax code. Tax people on what they spend, not what they earn.
4. Blow the lid off the UFO coverup. (I'd probably be assasinated first).
5. Make sure taxes are no longer wasted in this country.

Mr. Mulder

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If i would be a president I would be busy transfering the US money into my offshore bank accounts!

Also I would be busy moving as much of the military units from US to my new manson so I can later fight a war and get my own country!

NOW DICTATORSHIP RULES!!!!

Out,
Russian

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hmm...I would show the world the truth about ALL conspiracies...turn the White House into a party, invite some hobos, dancers, and the sorts...make my secret service men do bogus work for me to get them mad, have the FBI pull pranks, blow up a nuke in some distant deserted place for the fun of seeing the explosion, haha - then lock all the bad, corrupted people high up in our society inside that gay bar and make them suffer for once, THEN get blown by a nice looking intern

-wD

EDIT: Hah, Russian, you would probably be too busy giving away all the top secret security documents to the mother land....hail Stalin..oh hes gone..nevermind..

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OK - the newly formed United States of Pisky would perform the following acts:

Close the Federal Reserve.

Ban the charging of interest on loans.

Taxation would be on a fair basis. IRS would be replaced with a more user-friendly tax organisation.

Only the self employed would have to file taxes.

Raid Skull & Bones, Bohemian Grove and the HQ's of the various think tank organisations (Bilderbergers, Trilateral Commission etc) to find out what really goes on. Then, at the first sign of corruption, disembowell the members with red hot pokers.

Boot the Greys out of Dulce and make them work for a living - Give them jobs in Disneyland.

Send Steve Irwin (the Crocodile Hunter) to deal with the Reptilians.

Turn the Lazar disk in Area 51 into the new Air Force 1

Open the files on UFO's, Alien encounters, Chupacabra etc etc

Ban the Politically Correct. Stop the indoctrination of kids and educate them in the social sciences. Most kids are happy to play with each other irrespective of race & religion, until they are taught otherwise by parents and the media. Any parent attempting to corrupt their child with racist or religious bigotry will be put in the stocks and pelted with steaming piles of dog turd (or Big Macs, whichever are available).

No more disinformation in the media. Any media organisation who refuses to tell the truth will be closed down.

Change the flag to this one:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I would give Bush and Cheney and all their cronies including Ma and Pa Bush an AK and send their butts to Iraq for a year and see how the so called cowboy likes being a real cowboy, instead of sitting in a nice comfy guarded house saying "Bring it on!" I'd also make sure they were privates, no generals in that bunch.

Then I would fire all the top CIA and FBI officials and open all those hidden documents on UFO's and all the other secrets.

For a little extra money I would legalize marijuana and tax it heavily

Also for extra money I would have guided tours through area 51 and some of those other secret places that are not so secret anyway.

Then I would find all the economists that worked for the Clinton administration and put them in charge of finances

I would also change every law made under the Bush administration, no to the patriot act, no to lowering pollution standards, etc.. Then after breakfast I'm sure I'd find plenty more to do.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I would have all the politicians currently in office who are guilty of crimes hanged for the world to see. And I would show it all on PPV.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I guess I would be bored to death as there is nothing really secret in it.

So probably I am going to end up in boredom and ask myself why so many people think it's all about cover-ups etc.

Ah one thing I would do. Assasinate Gaddafi, this fag is playing false. No more business then, we have weekend now.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
north korea wouldnt want me in thw white house. and ill give the rushkis something to think about!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would nuke Canada for no particular reason!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I would legalize marijuana and abortion.

and then prepare myself for my imminent assissination from the pro-lifers.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I would expose the shadow gouverment steel sum grey technology then kill all tha greys on earth declare war on the greys kill all the greys in space and then kill all the shadow gouverment and omega guys and thazzz it.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I would shut it down and fire everybody, and close all office's.

Then that afternoon, after a brief nap, I would start it up again, using the original constitution as a basis.

other new modifications....

1 - eliminate cash lobbyists
2 - eliminate election donations from corporations.
3 - eliminate the electoral college.
4 - require ALL elected officials to hold only one office, no stepping stone jobs.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would allow a (terrorist act) to happen.

I would start a couple of very expensive wars.

I would lose both of those wars.

I would give the country a record deficit in a record amount of time.

I would allow my friends to rip me off and then make the people pay for it.

I would take more vacations than any other president in a record amount of time.

I would not learn the language of the country i am presiding over as not to insult my fanbase.

I would choke on a pretzel and then have my apologists release to the country a statement saying that i was not drinking.

Thanks for asking me but i dont think I should .
I would be an embarrasing failure of a president and its probably bettter that i am not.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Legalize pot and raise the presidental retirement pay 10X Light one up and wait four my 24 to be up so I could retire

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ashley - you forgot that you would throw up a bowl of pea soup on the Japanese Prime Minister. Shame on you!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I never heard that one before. Is it true, that is funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join