It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I miss MM = MajorMalfunction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Oh I read last week on her profile that she was taking a break :bash:
and I was so sad about it, really.

We didn't always agree on things but I admired her honesty and intelligence and looked forward to reading her posts.

I spose I just wanted to say that.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
OMG I had no Idea! MM gone! Wow! I hope she gets to come back soon I loved her insights into things. The way she wrote.

I know from being banned myself before that there is a way back. I hope she acknowledges whatever happened and they let her go from there.

There is a way back from a ban. Its a hard road but as anyone that loves this place as much as I do knows it's a well worth it road to travel.

A ban isn't usually an unrepairable thing. It's a violation of the T&C and the moderator in particular has to explain why he/she felt the ban was necessary.

Often especially with seasoned members a ban is temporary and the right apologies and truthful promises to adhere to the T&C will allow someone a second chance.

I also hope she comes back I loved her writing.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
She won't be back here. Very doubtful she will.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Often especially with seasoned members a ban is temporary and the right apologies and truthful promises to adhere to the T&C will allow someone a second chance.

Several members can vouch for that.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I wish they had a spot where the reason members were banned was explained. It would be educational and interesting. She was a solid contributor, if a bit cynical, and I would be interested in knowing what she did to deserve banning.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
she is not coming back
just so you know

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Why was she banned?
I really miss MM on ATS, I know that she got a little over enthusiastic sometimes but she had contributed so much.

I hope that she does come back.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by jon1]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
she isnt coming back, just get on with it. She was an all around general nuisance, that is probably on some other forum being a self proclaimed skeptic diva. I dont know I enjoyed her point of view on a lot of things, but I am sure whatever reason they banned her, it was probably well thought out and fair. We dont need reasons why someone is banned just go along with it. Like John Lear, it seems like the threads that deal with him being banned seem to get closed, nothing going on though I am sure

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

a great loss to us Liberals as some people seem to call us
and a Great victory for the right wingers :shk:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I liked her. "Kaminski" just phoned the bike shop laughing his ass off and says he's just been blocked too. Must be a technical problem. Here's to MajorMal! A salute, a lament and a toast from the sargeant at arms!

Keith Richards In Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Hall and Oates - She's Gone - Live

To MajorMalfunction! Hurrah! May she sail as she feels; free and with buckles-swashed, a full-belly and peace of mind. td

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
One of the people that first attracted me to BTS was M.M. I always felt like she was the queen of the under dogs. She always had a kind of free spirited attitude that I respected. We had connected on a personal level and as a mother she was more devoted than anyone I have met so far. I am sorry I do not know how her story ended. I hope that all is well with her and her family.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
She is secretly posting among us on a secret alias

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roland Deschain
She is secretly posting among us on a secret alias

Yes, no one must know that this is me. Ssssh! Keep it secret.

Now I'm going to start a thread called Why Can't Athiest Get Rid of Christians Chat. Only Athiest who want to run all the Christians off of the Religious forums can post in it. That is our agenda, so we must proceed.

Down with the Christians. Athiesm is the only religion. Wait! What am I saying? Why am I even posting in the religion forum if I'm an athiest?

Somebody ban me again before I post.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yeah she had her fine points, and she was the skeptic diva for sure. Dont believe me? Do a google search for skeptic diva, go ahead I dare you, see what you find, I think you will find she fits it, to a tee.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by gunner36]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I know some of our members disagree with our approach on this issue, but it is what it is. As a board, we do not discuss banned members nor the reasoning behind why they are banned. With a board of this magnitude, and the close knit relationships we develop, this can be tough from time to time when we see an online friend part ways with the community. But this approach is for the best, for everybody included.

While the authors intentions were well intended, the direction of this path is painfully clear.

With that, this thread will now be closed.

Thank you.

top topics

join