It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Descendant Of Jesus?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
One important thing to consider too is that it was rare during those times for a rabbi to be unmarried in general.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think i must belive that most of the modern bible is apsalute fabrication and that the first is always the truth, meaning what is the oldest recorded religion, and i also belive in what the guy said about the hebrew bible. I thin we will most likley find we are a creature thats DNA was splised with another and the other adding very little of its own DNA just enough so we could follow orders and till the land and mine. All the evidance we need is out there but becouse it is not acepted by main streem science and its not on cnn people dont belive or research. The king james bible for instance is mumbo jumbo mostly. Dawin theary of human evolution is mumbo jumbo for during the evelutionary rant that he wrote about it would not be possible for the creature to have even walked dueing the becoming the upright modern human.We are just monkeys with alittle jab of supper DNA added.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join