It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Presidency and the road to the FEMA camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here a mid-range scenario for you to consider.

The road has been paved for the last 7 years for someone like Barack to take the White House, something that would have been unimaginable ten years ago. Make no mistake, George W. Bush is an intelligent individual and not the incompetent individual world wide media has presented.

THE ROAD TO A THIRD CLINTON ADMINISTRATION

o Barack wins the Democratic nomination with a slight margin over Clinton

o Barack enters the election with Clinton as running mate

o Barack comfortably wins the Presidency over McCain

Morale of the citizens will be high and joyful end of 2008, as Barack appearantly is so much better than Bush ever was. A national mood of soothness and uplifted spirits will be present, fueled by a generously positive media.

THE EVENT

o On or near the 22nd day of March 2009 a powerful event will instantly take the lives of some 6.000 U.S. citizens and the aftermath of which will take about 20.000 more lives

This event will be in the form of a powerful explosion created by a so called dirty bomb, a high yield explosive device which has large concentrations of radioactive material (NRC:High Level Waste-classification) incorporated between the inner copper and outer lead shell

o The location of the event will be a mid sized city in the continental United States during a public event where President Barack will speak.

o President Barack and a number of his staff will be killed instantly during this event

o Hillary Clinton is sworn in as the next President that same evening

o A major investigation into the event will bring suprisingly swift responses

o The assassins will be clearly shown to be linked to Al-Qaida, having received orders from a new (up until now) unknown leader

There will be no room for doubt or speculation whatsoever, evidence will be found in Afghanistan of the architecture of the event and confessions will be made in public

o The evidence will link the event with cells in Syria and Iran, and even have the "fingerprints" of Hugo Chávez on it in the form of funding from Venezuela

THE ROAD TO THE CAMPS
o Because of the outrageous anti-climax The United States will be in chaos within 10 days after the event, heavily assisted by the usual media

o Riots will become so severe that President Clinton has no other option than to declare a state of emergency under martial law

o Full curphews will be in effect

o DNS services will be temporarily stopped in the United States but for government servers, fueling even more outrage

o FEMA will be directing riot-control, assisted by a private army which by emergency law will be ranked higher than any U.S. military entity or law enforcement agency

o Riots will be subdued using deadly force, and whole areas will be cleared of citizens in what will be called SRP´s (Safety Relocation Programs)

o SRP´s will be executed by U.S. Army under FEMA direction with final destinations mostly the already existing FEMA camps

THE RFID CHIP

o The compulsory implementation of the RFID chip will be no later than 2010, and thanks to a brutal media campaign it will be mostly accepted

The state of emergency will be in effect until the RFID program is fully realised and made into law.

Have a nice weekend.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Interesting. Still, I see some problems and have some questions...

Originally posted by Blackwater2012
o Barack wins the Democratic nomination with a slight margin over Clinton

I wouldn't count on it just yet. Obama may have the momentum and the popular vote, but Clinton seems to have the support of the party-insiders (ie; the Super Delegates), which could tip the balance in her favor (ironically, she doesn't win the popular vote...).

THE ROAD TO THE CAMPS
o Because of the outrageous anti-climax The United States will be in chaos within 10 days after the event, heavily assisted by the usual media

o Riots will become so severe that President Clinton has no other option than to declare a state of emergency under martial law

What is the "outrageous anti-climax" you're talking about? Why do they bring about riots?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Obama may have the momentum and the popular vote, but Clinton seems to have the support of the party-insiders (ie; the Super Delegates), which could tip the balance in her favor (ironically, she doesn't win the popular vote...).

This is by design. The nomination must be close so it appears that Barack has no choice but to introduce Clinton as his running mate.

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

What is the "outrageous anti-climax" you're talking about? Why do they bring about riots?

The anti-climax is the absolute shock of the unexpected event. The end of the positive media buildup which woud have by then lasted for some five months. All it will take then is a small spark, assisted by troublemakers at the right time and place (infiltrators if you will) and fueled by the regular media to set off riots. You must understand that if riots are wanted, riots will be created. I´m sure you are aware that infiltrators in key locations can instigate riots easily. They are experienced. They have been doing the same thing overseas for many, many years.

This will be the first time on American soil though, and it will be the beginning of total hegemonic control of the United States population.

If you think this scenario is not possible I am really interested in argumentation as to why not. If you stop thinking like a citizen and start thinking like a Rothschild, Warburg, Rockefeller or Morgan you should find this scenario less outrageous all of a sudden.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This seems like a very possible time line, So real in fact Im almost afraid of being "overdosed" just by responding. Do you somehow how have an insider who may have leaked this info?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
Do you somehow how have an insider who may have leaked this info?

If anyone comes forward claiming to have inside information you should ask: Do you think this information would be leakable if real?

There is noone below "their" executive level who has the complete picture, and the executives are few and well protected from exposure.

I am not an executive, hopefully this answers your question.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
For what it´s worth:

With regards to the RFID implementation I see no reason to doubt Aaron Russo´s testimony with regards to his friendship with Nicolas Rockefeller and the abrupt end thereof once Rockefeller disclosed a little too much of the RFID future while in an appearant "sharing" mood.

Or has he been "debunked" already? I know Russo died last August which was rather convenient. Counting back he broke off his friendship with Rockefeller before the 2001 event, and within a year he is diagnosed with bladder cancer.

A true conspiracy theorist does not believe in coincidences..

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Blackwater2012]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If this comes true, Hillary is a realy big one of a "Monster"

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Being chipped . . .

my passport is chipped.

when is to come the implanted chips which fear driven by (controlled) media will be accepted by The People. i do believe the UK is an experiment to see how much citizens will accept before saying no. i'm not sure no will be said until too late.

one world order is just around the corner.

all the above is my opinion only.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Floh
one world order is just around the corner.

Changes will be gradual and logical. And naturally Europe will get it´s share of mayhem (I suspect). But the real visible start of population control, the evidence you can see and touch will be in the United States as planned.

Have you ever wondered how you would react if you could no longer communicate with the outside world? (No mobile, no phone/fax, no internet, no communication satellites). What if the only information you would receive during the national emergency would be by the news channels you trused so far?. Naturally the pumps are closed, so are you going to walk or cycle to safety? This is the point of no return.

A point of no return where once certain actions are implemented it will be too late even for the strongest individual or group to do anything about it, not even a coup would be possible anymore.

Now -according to the scenario- that moment is just around the corner for the U.S. I agree.

But ofcourse this is all just speculation and nothing to worry about. (...)

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Blackwater2012]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
sounds like a well thought plan. sounds like they are just looking for a reason to start martial law. one thing i see is if the government was behind 911 and they will induce nwo just wondering why we have not had more terrorist acts in us since 911? the theory i had in mind was obama or clinton being killed, the other one taking over and then the one killed comes back!! boom antichrist

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bamaoutlaw
one thing i see is if the government was behind 911 and they will induce nwo just wondering

Forget the government, think like old money.

why we have not had more terrorist acts in us since 911?

I would say there has been no need to deviate from the plan.

the theory i had in mind was obama or clinton being killed, the other one taking over and then the one killed comes back!! boom antichrist

An Antichrist will not be neccessary to end Christianity, as it is on its way out as a population control tool -voluntary or not- for the simple reason there are much better tools in the making (i.e. RFID).

Has anyone you ever wondered b.t.w. what all the fuss is over the smoking? It´s not because it causes lung cancer or whatever, but rather nicotine activates a neural area in the brain called the mesolimbic system.

Guess what? This process directly interferes with the RFID chip´s neurotransmission capacities. And that is something that needs to be addressed. And that is why you cannot smoke.

There are more factors which may interfere with the final design (certain cellular phones), but that´s another matter. But do not be surprised if someone outlaws certain types of cellular phones "because they cause brain cancer" in the near future.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
WOW.

I have not posted much lately but I have to give you a star for this.

This does not only sound like a feasible theory to me BUT A HIGHLY LIKELY ONE!!!

My god, it makes perfect sense in all of it´s diabolical intentions......

BTW it is President Obama, not President Barack? I think Obama is his last name.

Flagged and certainly starred.

PS: Are you a mercenary?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Has anyone you ever wondered b.t.w. what all the fuss is over the smoking? It´s not because it causes lung cancer or whatever, but rather nicotine activates a neural area in the brain called the mesolimbic system.

Guess what? This process directly interferes with the RFID chip´s neurotransmission capacities. And that is something that needs to be addressed. And that is why you cannot smoke.

I am a smoker too! I agree smokers are a breed of there own and somewhat "special".

In fact I would say that smokers are non-confirmists so by default harder controllable. Not even with a chip as it turns out.....

Can you tell where you get your information from about the above plan and the fact that smoking interferes with the RFID chip?

Isn´t the RFID chip just for tracking purposes?? Maybe you should make a new thread for this as it seems a separate issue.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
In fact I would say that smokers are non-confirmists so by default harder controllable. Not even with a chip as it turns out.....

Unless of course you cut the supply...and then we become very easy to control. Make it illegal and we quickly become criminals. A highly simple means of divide and conquer. There is nothing special about smokers, we just, like alcoholics, have for now, a legal addiction to a drug. It is our 'moral backbone' that will direct which of us will break and turn to desperate means if that supply is cut. Historically, it is people like us, with a weakness that can be externally manipulated and exploited that are most easily utilsed by the powers that be to do their dirty work.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Unless of course you cut the supply...

Sounds like you and I need to stock up on nicotine supplies!

I wonder if Nicotine can be created in a lab...

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
Unless of course you cut the supply...

Sounds like you and I need to stock up on nicotine supplies!

I wonder if Nicotine can be created in a lab...

It is a powerful pesticide and widely available in this form...so expect a sudden surge down the garden centres if push comes to shove

Not for the faint hearted smoker....

Nicotine is extracted from tobacco or related Nicotiana species and is one of the oldest botanical insecticides in use today. It's also one of the most toxic to warm-blooded animals and it's readily absorbed through the skin. (Wear gloves when applying it, follow label directions and keep pets away from application areas.) It breaks down quickly, however, so it is legally acceptable to use on organically grown crops.

www.coopext.colostate.edu...

Yet another reminder that I should quit

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
the chance for another false flag in the next 18 months, will be the highest because of the economic peril this country is facing, the anger must be turned outward against terrorists, instead of inward toward the federal reserve or other agency's responsible for the worsening economic situation.

This is not a joke.

a few hundred or a thousand deaths in exchange for transorming a nation's attitude to get on board with intelligence and certain fractions of military plans is (in their mind) a no-brainer and would not require any hesitation or deep thought.

while this is not a happy thought, do not discount it because it is painful.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

BTW it is President Obama, not President Barack? I think Obama is his last name.

Slip of the pen.... President Barack Obama.

PS: Are you a mercenary?

Because of the name? No, I am not. I know someone who knows someone though. Vague enough?

Can you tell where you get your information from about the above plan and the fact that smoking interferes with the RFID chip?

The plan itself is not as outrageous as it seems once you are willing to believe that there are certain "forces" who have a clear long term agenda to control the entire planet within 25 years from now.

The warnings are there for all to see, but what the mesage says is simply too much for a rational being to believe. This is why those "forces" still feel relatively safe. With "forces" I clearly mean old banker money, and in particular the Rothschild family.

I have no solid evidence whatsoever about all this, including the RFID / smoking issue, but through my interaction with aformentioned friends I have heard rumours.

Getting your (behind) chipped (as in "Want me to chip your (behind) buddy?") seems to be something which is frequently used in that circle and deemed funny. I am not laughing because I now believe it is actually going to happen.

Isn´t the RFID chip just for tracking purposes?? Maybe you should make a new thread for this as it seems a separate issue.

No, the final design surely is not. Appearantly research is well underway on how to use the RFID tracker as a control device by sending radiowaves to the receivers which triggers neural-transmissions from the device which in turn influences mood and state of mind of the bearer. (All is well, nothing to see here). Is it called HAARP? I think so.

Even worse: it is easy to imagine that once RFID is in place, scanners will be everywhere. Without the correct encoding in your personal chip (or flags) you will not be able to e.g. get money out of an ATM or visit a hospital in the future. Forget shopping, buying gas for your car, etc.

The puppet masters will be able to know where you are 7x24, where you are allowed to be, and what you are allowed to do.

Unless of course you cut the supply...and then we become very easy to control. Make it illegal and we quickly become criminals.

I must agree to your line of thought here. However, in all major changes the best way to get to the goal is by means of self-submission.

If it is dangerous for you, you will want to stop it all by your very self.

the chance for another false flag in the next 18 months, will be the highest because of the economic peril this country is facing, the anger must be turned outward against terrorists, instead of inward toward the federal reserve or other agency's responsible for the worsening economic situation.

This is not a joke.

a few hundred or a thousand deaths in exchange for transorming a nation's attitude to get on board with intelligence and certain fractions of military plans is (in their mind) a no-brainer and would not require any hesitation or deep thought.

while this is not a happy thought, do not discount it because it is painful.

Very, very well put, exactly wording my thoughts.

Someone reminded me that this "theory" has parrallels in it to the Manchurian Candidate. I had not seen it, recently saw it and was quite shocked to find that parts are indeed very alike.

That movie is a clear reference to the upcoming elections, because I noticed that at one point the mother Prentiss (Streep) shows her son the VP candidate Shaw the file on the Captain, and the said Aug-2008. So the election in that movie clearly is meant to be the 2008 Presidential election.

Hollywood seems to be the Oracle. (pre-9/11 series showing tt attack anyone?)

Beware the media ´09.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here a smal intro to the fine gentlemen who will be assisting you with your not so voluntary relocation to the FEMA camps.

If this is news to you I would start reading...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The warnings are there for all to see, but what the mesage says is simply too much for a rational being to believe. This is why those "forces" still feel relatively safe. With "forces" I clearly mean old banker money, and in particular the Rothschild family.

I appreciate what you are implying, however, the Rothschild's or rather the British Rothschild's do not as such represent the only threat (IMO). The Rothschild's represent a free market. If we consider that John D Rockefeller senior operated of the basis that "competition is sin", you will perhaps see the possibility of there being at least two factions in opposition to one another. The Rothschild's (Jacob) represent one side, those that seek a free market global economy, and the other, the Rockfeller controlled groups which seek a closed global economy.

Depends on which side of the fence that you sit as to which side you prefer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join