It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McSame as Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

McSame as Bush.... really will he be any different at all?

If you support him then what will be different?

If you don't why not?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It won't be any different. There's a reason Bush endorsed him as his candidate. The bottom line is, the only candidate running who has anything new to say is Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
McCain is the Republican candidate of the status quo just as Clinton is the Democratic candidate of the status quo.

Ipso Facto... under either of them, nothing will change no matter what they say.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

I know it seems that way doesn't it. Maybe a Democrat will end the war though?
What can we do? We need a revolution I guess.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

I know it seems that way doesn't it. Maybe a Democrat will end the war though?
What can we do? We need a revolution I guess.

We're about 4 years due, if not more, for a revolution.

The thing that gets me nervous is that the Democrats who got into Congress ran on a platform that included ending the war in Iraq, but since they got in they have continually voted to sustain it. And on top of that no one seems to care! I hope the next president will be held to more accountability than the liars in Congress.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iceofspades

I don't think there are enough people left in this country that give enough of a crap to have a revolution. It would be awfully inconvenient... It might even mess up your hair. You could get a scratch on the new beamer...

We're so addicted to TV and the easy life I just don't see it happening. If you want to know what the "average American" look like stand in the entrance of Wal Mart for about 10 minutes. 1) Fat 2)slow 3)looking for more stuff cheap from China

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well it seems like most people hate Bush so bad that the words "Republican" and "Conservative" have become almost taboo.

I seriously doubt that McCain will get elected.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
They are all the same, even Obama. He's a more popular version of Ted Kennedy without the turkey neck and slurred speech.

Personally, I don't think Americans deserve freedom (which I really don't think we have like the sign on the door says we should), nor do they deserve much of a say.

This nation was founded by terrorists and traitors, aka radicals, but now we see every tom dick and harry saying we need more moderation, as if mediocrity isn't already a staple of American life, culture, etc etc.

Few alive today has really had to fight for freedom, so they don't value it. They ignore it, complain about petty problems, have allowed the reduction of public discourse to the level of bumper stickers phrases and sound bites with little complaint since it reduces thinking and is slickly done and entertaining (YEA FOX).

In other words, who cares who wins the election. We've lost what it was to be America and won't get it back without blood more than likely.

I say bring on the blood.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Wait, wait, wait.

Are you going to tell me, after all the discussions we've had, that we are actually going to agree on politics?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

OMG the horror!!!
I'm sure we can find something to disagree about. hahaha I don't like any of the choices that have a chance to win.

new topics

top topics

join