It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Chemtrail evidence

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
IIRC it was weight distribution. The DC-10-30 and MD-11 were heavier than the previous versions, so they added the centerline gear to spread the weight out and keep from tearing up the runways.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by zorgon

So Zorgon - are you now saying that chemtrails are actually just scientific experiments aimed at better understanding of wingtip vortexes, so that we can enjoy safer airflight?

Well, if that's the case, bring on the chemtrails .....

Oh,wait a minute, I don't want to encourage more airflight .... it's affecting our weather and climate in a manner I don't like! Ban wingtip vortex experiments now!!!!

If you read the thread you wouldn't have to ask such rhetorical questions such as this.

The answer is: He is merely pointing out the FACT that they DO have the means and the know-how necessary to produce chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Oh, come on, AA!!

That is not the point, and you know it!!

Please do not divert the thread to conform to your narrow views!!

WW

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Zaph....ok, I give you a point on that answer, because YES! It had to do with weight distibrution (though I think you were answering someone else, I'll try not to take it too personaly.

YES! Zaph, it has to do with weight distribution!!! To be more precise, it's the 'footprint' of each tire on the paved surfaces, and how they 'distribute' the total weight of the airplane!!!

Hence, the 'Center Gear' of the DC-10-30. Did you know we called it the 'training gear'? LOL....funny, just an inside joke....but (wiping eyes)....

Did you also know that, in certain circumstances, the Center Gear of the DC-10-30 could be 'pinned' so as not to descend? It could be 'taken out' of the system, from the cockpit, whenever the DC-10 had a landing weight and subsequent take-off weight that conformed within certain parameters...

This, to alleviate excessive landing fees, at certain airports....this occured mostly on charters, of course, not on regularly scheduled passenger flights.

Everyone knows, of course, that landing fees used to be based on the number of wheels an airplane had, right?!?

(hint....they're smarter today)

WW

[edit on 4/22/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I would actually like to thank Zorgon for reposting this picture as is works to disprove chemtrails. Look at how dispersed that this smoke is toward the left side of the picture. You can already seen patches of sky through the trails. In another couple of hundred feet I guarantee that it will be completely dispersed. Therefore, what Zorgon has actually done here is show that aerial chemical application does not behave in a similar manner to persistent contrails in that it disperses rapidly. We know this from having seen applications of other chemical agents, such as pet control, and cloud seeding.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by zorgon

Z, you already know what that picture is, defcon covered it already.
It is disingenuous to post something that is patently misleading, isn't it?
MS, you know better!

That is the point here, we are starting to see who the real disinfo artists are in these threads. Besides being the first in a thread to accuse others, they also continue to spread knowingly false information to acquire a larger audience for their theories. A large audience is required to make a profitable business on others ignorance of a topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
2. MD-11. No idea who it belongs to, but if you look at the MLG set up it has the centerline gear that was installed on all the MD-11s.

Looks like it has a Fed-Ex logo on the side.

[edit on 4/22/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Oh, come on, AA!!

That is not the point, and you know it!!

Please do not divert the thread to conform to your narrow views!!

WW

Narrow views?

Is that all you got for a reply, an insult?

So, let me get this straight I'm 'diverting' the thread off the topic of chemtrails to ummmm.......chemtrails?

My bad I thought the title of the thread had something to do with.................. "Chemtrails"

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

The only thing misleading here is silly debunkers like you and Defcon5 trying to bamboozle the public into thinking nothing is going on...

Well German TV News says otherwise

Indeed they do - they say the military deployed chaff during a training exercise, thus explaining anomalous readings on meteorlogical radar. Nothing whatsoever to do with chemtrails

This deliberately mistranslated video has been explained numerous times. I wonder why people still post it? Misleading or what?

Read the truth

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

" My Chemtrail evidence "

Quite similar to mine, here in the midwest near chicago.

Mine are not organized nor posted yet, and no immediate plans to do so.

Last fall I was going to work and had my camera with and caught the full outline of the underside of the plane @ aprox 30k, but I had the setting wrong and it came out underexposed.

When I get a chance , I'll scoop up a cpl shots that DID come out ok from another time ,and post them here.

What surprises me is, that not many people are aware of this yet. I was even late to the party, after ignoring many comments on this, not knowing wtf to think about it, I finally read an article about them in nevada about 2 yrs ago.

And I've been looking up ever since.

Next time you're out there on the street or in your car, and you see the telltale signs of weird trails, start pointing up into the sky, people will start looking, which is what we need, mass awareness!

[edit on 23-4-2008 by toasted]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
This deliberately mistranslated video has been explained numerous times. I wonder why people still post it? Misleading or what?

Hmmm that's funny... Deutsche is not a language I need translated... correctly or otherwise

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
That's a real doozee.

The clip is bad due to a "bad" translation

Apparently the weird trails behind the plane are irrelevant .

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
A large audience is required to make a profitable business on others ignorance of a topic.

The only profitable business around here is at ATS... who gets the benefit of my work GRATIS

:shk:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z, that is the most pertinent and poignant post you've made in quite some time!!!

We appreciate your GRATIS....ocity? Is that a word???

[sidebar]....hope the Convention in KLAS las March was a success for you...really, being honest here.

Enjoy sparring, perhaps one day, in person?

WW

ps....besides, I need to get my 'Elite' mile status for 2009....gotta fly to get 'em!!!

[edit on 4/27/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Alien and Zorgon, just want to say you guys rock!

I too have witnessed these only now in 15 years of living here, and trust me I'm letting everyone know in a calm rational manner about chemtrails.

There is quite obviously an agenda here by those so opposed to the information and discovery of chemtrails. The best thing about this site, they group and "debunk" to the point of saturation, not only standing out as the crowd "they" are, but making it easy to render their tactics.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

The clip is bad due to a "bad" translation

In the same why that a news clip about an elephant would be bad if someone deliberately mistranslated the word elephant as 'loch ness monster' in order to prove Nessie exists

Zorgon refuses to answer my direct allegation - that there is no mention of chemtrails in the news story, yet the word erroneously appears in the subtitles. Remove that word and the story is exactly what it is - a meteorologist investigating anomalous radar reading and finding out they were caused by the deployment of anti-radar chaff during a military exercise.

Meanwhile, it seems we have Weedwhacker to thank for all those contrails filling our skies with cirrus! Shame on you!

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Essan, I gotta earn my seven-figure salary from the NSA, the CIA and the FBI (I'm triple-dipping) somehow!!!

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone, it's a secret!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well if your making that much, you must be section leader at 'disinfo central' Tell me do spooks have to report their income to the IRS?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
No, it's all tax free. That's one of the perks.

I like to consider myself an open minded guy (rightly or wrongly) but I haven't seen anything about chemtrails that point to anything other than contrails. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LOL!!! NO, .......I'm 'off the grid'....aren't you????

Guess my sarcasm button isn't working so well....'testing, testing....phhft! phhfft!'

"Folks, this is the Captain.....aaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaahhhh....we're at our ....aaahahhhahhhhh...cruising altitude and we're.....aaaahhhhh"

(sudden stop)

after a slight delay....."Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a mechanical situation that will require us to return to a landing, before we get to our destination (fill in the city)...It's minor mechanical problem, sorry for the inconvience"

This is what I would say when we shut down an engine and divert. (assuming we have time to make a PA.......)

In my case, three times (once as Captain) we never told the pax about a failed engine....just a mechanical problem. Why incite panic? They wouldn't have understood, and it is well understood that in a real, dire emergency, we follow different procedures, which the F/As know quite well....and then we communicate, with them, and they do their jobs, while we do ours...!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join