It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think my dog is an extraterrestrial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
my dog is always excreating probes from a narrow point in its abdomen, is there something to keep this extrattestrial from doing this.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Please. oh please, give us some proof of this wonder dog. Pictures, samples, detailed analysis, something besides a story.

Though I am a sucker for a dog story.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranormal Playground

Interesting...

Is this "narrow point" on your dog's abdomen just under it's tail?

Are these "probes" brown in color?

Edit: I cannot spell.

[edit on 6/3/08 by cbianchi513]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranormal Playground

It's always a new member with ridiculous and mocking posts...I say move it to BTS/Pranks and be done with it.

Oh yeah, it's called poop. Get a scooper.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranormal Playground
my dog is always excreating probes from a narrow point in its abdomen, is there something to keep this extrattestrial from doing this.

Does it have ticks?

Maybe a vet would be better qualified to help you rather than the ATS aliens and ufos forum

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My dog is under alien mind control. It's purpose is to torment me and make me drive it around to UFO landing hot spots. Than it demands I hang up on ATS when I am on the internet learning new things. It thinks I should pay attention to it 24/7 360 and ignore my wants and needs while fulfilling its wants and needs no matter how costly.

I had to move my computer terminal into the confines of my bedroom to get away from the creatures constant mind manipulations I found it projects on me.

That failed miserably, cause the filthy creature comes into my room and stares at me from the doorway throwing hypnotic commands into my brain to hang up on ATS and drive it some where.

It won't let me sleep at night so I stay up till all hours. Than as I ready to sleep, it appears again staring at me, giving me creepy feelings as if it is here from some where else watching me, reporting in on me, manipulating me to its command.

I dunno, I can't take much more of this. I think I'm gonna sdfnvdnf,.

Any one else have this problem with there dog?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
My dogs were under alien control,but I've found that the smell of cooking liver scrambles the alien transmiters and I regain control.

top topics

join