It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by SomeGuy34

There is no need to review your plans, UNLESS you can successfully PROVE that the law of conservation of energy is false. I would strongly suggest that you find another way to climb out of poverty.

Professor, I hate to say it but you're synical.

I'll tell you what, I won't just myself bring myself out of poverty, I will bring everyone else out of it too.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I agree with you. Free energy from nature is simply not being used at all. We definitely need to come up with ways to harness all the energy around us, which by the way is enormous. All it would take is to harness just a tiny fraction of the energy being exchanged on our planet daily. Think of a lightning bolt. How much energy is in one bolt of lightning. Is there a way to harness that power? I have thought of one possibility.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hmmm, sounds to me like all you have done is reinvented the wheel. This is just another version of the hydro electric plant except instead of the water continuing on down the river, it gets recycled back into the process via gravity. As for the FREE energy.....nothing in this life is free not even the air you breath, I agree, its not free if you want a profit from it even if it is only a 10% share and the 40% going towards the bettering of human kind?....bah we have heard this all before from......what were they called again....oh yeah......the government and we're still waiting for them to uphold their part of the deal.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by QBSneak000]

[edit on 5-3-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

I'm going to appoint the viewers of this thread to a situation with Nickola Tesla.

When he created his powerplant in Colorado Springs, at high elevation, he was able to harness insane amounts of energy into his power plant.

The problem was.

He had no where to put that energy.

So the energy he had harnessed just backcharged the lines he was originally recieving his energy from to trick the resonant energy into a *INFINITE LOOP*.

So here we can see that it's undoubtedly possible to harness free energy,

It's just a matter of doing it before we're all dead.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I think you haven't read enough of what exactly all this project is.

This project involves much more energy generation sources than a "PEDAL" as I call it.

A wheel is a unfair description of the pedal.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'd like to see those videos. Great idea by the way, I believe in it.

MBF

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I understand what you are trying to say, but I must agree with fuelcell and 2 cents. I am sorry to have to say that this is not a workable energy source and I am saying that from the stand point of my mechanical engineering background, not someone just telling you that it won't work.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I think that you have to be careful with your terms.

Free energy is energy that is available (solar, wind, natural whatever)
It is really just almost free. The device to collect, convert the energy cost money (solar cell).

Perpetual energy or motion or an over unity device is one that provides more energy than is put into the system. It can run forever requiring no input but its own energy and it gives more energy than it takes. That type of device is impossible. The laws of physics just do not allow that.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I suspect the majority of those on this board are completely disregarding and actually just going way OT of the original post...

The fact is I have created a schematic that will generate free energy - regardless of balancing a few containers with water and trying to create enough energy to create a continue minimal resonanent energy that would last for a very long time but not infinetly.

The point is I see what I think.

I do not think what I see.

I am knowing that right now I can tell you all, this thread is the beggining of a whole new concept of energy, and a whole new acceptance of energy.

If you are all SO good at knowing how energy works and the laws of it,

WHY AREN'T YOU IN YOUR BACK YARD EXPERIMENTING?

Old dog can't learn new tricks?

I think so.

Or they just don't want to, because life is so horrid.

I will state my brain is in the ultimate prime of recieving knowledge, and all the science I had done with the continous syphon experiment which ascends beyond any of your available understandings here.

A bevel is a form of energy, it's a suction, so that right there is free energy, and a consistant form of it. However it can't grow or decrease.

Point being, I'm not talking out my [snip]
This is real.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by SomeGuy34]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeGuy34
If you are all SO good at knowing how energy works and the laws of it,

WHY AREN'T YOU IN YOUR BACK YARD EXPERIMENTING?

How do you know that I am not? In fact I am. I do have an idea but I am unwilling to share it at this time. All that I can say is that it harnesses the energy that is freely available in the environment (and no its not about lightning - that is another idea for some other time). I have been working on it for about 4 years now. It has been difficult. I have had to learn many, many physical principles well. I have had many setbacks. I hope that I can produce a working model in a year or so. As of right now I am modeling it on a computer to test the concept.

I was only trying to help as one Inventor to another. You should pursue your plans regardless of what others say. However, you should at least think about some of what I said. I know from personal experience an enormous amount of time and resources can be wasted on a mistake.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

Hey bud you're definetly amongst a colleague, in fact, when this thing comes together, I suggest we connect.

I was directing that message more so to the "Professor".

But everyone, hold your horses!

It gets better!!!

I'm going to basically show you how the romans water system worked.

With a tube, a tub of water, and a container.

I will show you how free energy can be created in a controlled enviroment to disproove all of you "free energy" skeptics first handedly.

You tell me how water recirculation with out any outside forces besides this bevel I speak of isn't free energy.

It's free energy and it happens everywhere.

We wouldn't be here, if energy wasn't free, keep that in mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Ok just so my criticism doesn't ring in frustrated ears, I will start with this.. I don't think you are crazy, I think you are a smart guy who might be slightly over his head, but you have obviously done some homework.

However, as a 19, 20 year old kid, why must you insist on being so pretentious to people who are interested in your apparent work? You say you have been watching the humans, as if you are above us and must talk down to us. Also, for someone who sleeps on a tile floor, having a computer seems like quite the luxury. Ah, but those are the times we live in .

Here's the problem, you are one of hundreds of people who come on these forums and expect us to believe something based on your word. I am a fan of trusting people, but this forum has made me a bit wary of blind faith.

All we ask of you is evidence and something with which we can help you achieve what you look to achieve. We are people looking for a revolution. If you have it, why risk it being lost in the shuffle when you could just as easily get their faster?

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, but it sure doesn't help establish anything.

[edit on 3/6/08 by SantaClaus]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

However, as a 19, 20 year old kid, why must you insist on being so pretentious to people who are interested in your apparent work? You say you have been watching the humans, as if you are above us and must talk down to us.

I may in fact be above some in many different aspects, however, I am just text to you.

you have NO idea who I am.

I could in fact, BE a alien. I'm not, I'm embodied in human flesh, but my concious exists outside of my body now. And I can see that almost every second, It's almost like seeing a 4th dimension so to say.

But then again, that's all crazy too.

So everyone hold your horses, I'm trying to conduct a video documentary on a perfect example of free energy you might have to wait until tommorow considering it's night time and I'm more prone to self recollection during the moon light, the sun projects life and energy into me that I am able to exert into ideas, some times.

=)

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Please do not be discouraged. These people are paid plants working for big oil and all manners of energy producers. Do not argue with them. Do not be drawn into a conflict with them.

They are liars, paid to discredit anyone that may find a bridge between known laws. The application of any new energy creation device will be put down and discredited.

They are paid to do so. Do you really think any multi billion dollar industry would do any different?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

I'll disprove them when I am sitting on top of the 2 story out-of-water tower that has some very important factors on the whole design of my project.

Notice in the disinformed schematic, you'll see a tower.

=)

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

What people do you refer to? I am sincerely offering my opinion and advice, which by the way he asked for.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
ATTENTION RESEARCHERS, SCHOLARS, SCIENTISTS, MATHMATICIANS, EX-GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, EX-MAJ12 MEMBERS

If you would like to contact me outside of this thread I can direct all of your questions to;

[email protected]

You may contact me at that adress, I will be waiting.

Terms:

1)Do not ask for schematics
2)Do not ridicule my email or bomb it.
3)Do not ask for how
4)If you believe, and you want to help, then I believe it's perfectly fine you contact me. However, intense information will not be released over the lines of the world wide web, because it would put my work into jeopardy in multiple ways not only that, I would be breaking my fathers trust. So please, just respect me, and know this subject is very real to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Also to further instate,

I will testify under the oath of congress I have a family member heiling of the last name Reif that was a worker for Lockheed & Martin.

A classified subdivision of Lockheed & Martin.

So this ingenuitivity heils from my bloodline, inevitably.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I had a little time to look over some of these topics and persons. They seem to be heaviest with dis-info tactics on new tech and new medicine as well as a couple of others and not so much on politics which can be spun hour by hour.

(I think i'm about to be put on the list but here goes.)

It seems that there should be a specific awareness of the following:

1. Concerted multi-point attack-to provoke.

2. Concerted multi-point dis info-to confuse.

3. Mods with unusually high amounts of bans and topic locks.

4. Use of NLP in an open discussion.

5. Blatant use of the Delphi technique, in open discussion.

6. Blatant mid stream topic changes-including off topic links and photos.

7. The Rug Pull. A buddy up in one post followed by an attack, the next.

8. The Magic Wand. A topic so similar, yet so different, inserted that the change is barely noticed.

How do you defend you may ask? Mmm Mmm Mmm.

Do not fight or argue. If you see this going on. Reply with one word Dis-information and add a link to the topic here.

Do not however violate the right to anyones opinion, so you may only be able to respond when you see, say #4 or 5 above where it can be proven
without a doubt. A database run against #3 can clean that part up.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Someguy34

before you reply again read this topic. Nothing new has ever or will ever be released from here. Get it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join