It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have created a free energy plant.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

I'm not concerned about this boards OP.

I am concerned about the worlds OP.

And I am concerned that I will take a fair share of credibility in the creation of it.

That is WHY there will be nothing for you on this forum to ever witness upon this thread in direct to the creation of this free energy plant.

AS STATED.

if you hold any scientifical baring, if you have college degrees, if you're wanting to help project this, then be my guest and once again CONTACT me at

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

Most of it is generated by Kelvin-Helmholtz mechanism
Wikipedia

But for the rest of the energy I think that there is an explanation it's that we can't explain it yet..

[Mod Edit: Compound quote removed. 'REPLY TO' function used - Jak]

[edit on 6/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Alrighty, well, off to what I use too call sleep.

Anyways, I'd like to state anyone interested in my theory review the whole thread and contact my email.

Fare well, and new begginings

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue10110

Agreed, it really is quite intruiging, and thanks for the link.

[Mod Edit: Compound quote removed. 'REPLY TO' function used - Jak]

[edit on 6/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue10110
Energy inputi will always be equal of greater than energy output. Can't really create energy out of nothing.

In my opinion, this is a common misconception regarding EFV believers. I don't think any actual proponents believe that one can truly "create energy out of nothing". It's more a matter of harnessing a "source" that is currently misunderstood.

That said, I don't believe there is any credibility to this thread at all. When a poster openly refers to his own posts with statements like...

Originally posted by SomeGuy34
However, that could very well be disinformation.

But anything I say could be very well untrue...

And...

Here's a disinformed version of my schematics.

...nothing that person says can be taken seriously, and it slaps the T&C's across the face. :shk:

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 3/6/08 by redmage]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
In my opinion, this is a common misconception regarding EFV believers. I don't think any actual proponents believe that one can truly "create energy out of nothing". It's more a matter of harnesing a "source" that is currently misunderstood.

Thats a great way of looking at it.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

What I meant to say is that no matter what source the energy is coming form the energy used from the source is equal or greater than the energy gained.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Nice one, uhh... Marchimedes , you make a good shake of a government messageboard sim, too, BTW.

I don't suppose this has anything to with pyramids, though?

[edit on 6-3-2008 by undermind]

[edit on 6-3-2008 by undermind]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
ok,long story short,there is a thing called law of energy conservation.it means that you cannot make energy from nothing.i dont completely understand your theory (because i havent read it all) but unless you are harnessing energy like wind terbines or solar power it is impossible to just "make energy"and even this is not "making energy".it must come from somewhere.things like 100%energy conversion is almost theoretically possible but probly wont come around for a long time if at all

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomeGuy34Now everyone seem to disbelief in the ability of resonance.

Resonance is a very powerful source of energy.

Put a fork inbetween your thumb and index finger.

Flick it.

Watch it bounce back and forth.

That's resonance.

Harnessing that resonance and feeding back into can give tremendous results.

what UTTER TWADDLE

FFS you do not even understand the difference between resonance and vibration

your other claims are equally flawed

PS - please explain why you keep refering to PSI - that is a unit of pressure , what pressure ????????????

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeGuy34

you you want collaborators on your " project " - but you will not show them the schematics or tell them how it works

but you do want " believers" - belief in the absence of evidence [ which you do not seem willing to supply ] is faith

sounds more like the basis of a cult - especially given your other strange claims - bordering on the messianic

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
as i see.. this guy is only interested in gaining money... remember seeing it before they start with telling loads of obvious things that are understood by the masses, and claimimng that it is the invention of the history. they never show any clear evidences and if in the end they manage to get the money they wanted they simply disappear...

SomeGuy34 if u are so poor would u be surfing the net and claiming things that u cannot achiieve..
none of the great inventions came simply during their sleep. all those people did hard work investigating things, spending days and nights doing experiments and reading

my advice find a job and start working !

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would be more than willing to look over the plans here. I have a degree in physics and mechanical engineering. I am an energy researcher for an independent company.

Having said all that, there have been claims of free energy for years. None of them have proven to work out. Again not because of goverment conspiracy or anything else. Simply because they are not true. Most are in violation of several laws of physics and/or thermodynamics. These are gone over endlessly by free thinking students and professional researchers so its highly unlikely anyone could silence all of them.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Harnessing that resonance and feeding back into can give tremendous results.

what UTTER TWADDLE

FFS you do not even understand the difference between resonance and vibration

your other claims are equally flawed

You're not understanding.

That vibration, amongst moving back and forth, is resonance, the resonance is resonating its vibration back and forth, you create a machine like Tesla did to feed into that resonance and bounce back at it you've created a type of energy generator.

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
PS - please explain why you keep refering to PSI - that is a unit of pressure , what pressure ????????????

I don't know, everything I have posted could very well be disinformation.

Any skeptics are welcome to continue to be skeptical.

However if you wan't to help create and stop trying to destroy, contact me personally and we will set up arrangements.

Obviouslly if I have all these terms, I probably am not just using them to gain popularity or throw it all out my ass.

I have ALSO stated, this theory I have manifested, is plaused by my father which is an immediate part of the plan.

Me and him are located about 750mi away from eachother at the current time though, but the idea is in both of our heads.

I'm sure he wen't to sleep last night and woke up with a new better implementation for it, I'm begging a few more rough draft schematics as we speak, it's quite fun to see all the different possiblities of my simple movements of gravity and weight.

Anyways, continue bickering about how I have no credibility.

I didn't come here for credibility to begin with.

I came here to give answers, debate topics, and now, apparently, wake up yesterday with an answer to a problem I've had for 4 years, and try and grab a team together to get this ball on a roll.

Anyways, angered and or posts carrying out any immediate sign of elite skepticism and / or just raw trying to disprove some you have no clue about, I will disregard a plethra of these posts as they hold no value to me.

I actually laugh when I see everyone getting so riled up over a simple statement.

I have created free energy.

Kind of like how it was for Tesla, Huh?

I must be a crazy man trying to take over the world with death beams and free energy plants.

Hahahahaha.

not.

I want peace.

EDIT:

I will state.

My machine will use pounds per square inch in one form of generating an output.

However.

This PSI is uncalculable by anyone amongst these boards at this current time, because no one has what material it will use as pressure, how much it will be generating per square inch, or how it will get it's material.

So just keep trying to fathom my machine. And design it yourself.

But you'll come to one very big problem at one point if you get a good idea of what I'm trying to do.

And that problem is the problem that took me 4 years to fix.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by SomeGuy34]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Contact me as I said I will look them over. I will be more than willing to support your creditals if the facts are true.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
You're not going to find any scientists on ATS, that's for sure.

What you may find are pseudointellectuals who in turn project themselves as pseudoscientists. I'm sure those folks would be more then willing to stroke your superiority complex.

As you may very well know, your device cannot be put under scrutiny by one biased party and not another. Unfortunately for you, it's not going to matter knowing your "device" is false.

My best advice is to stay clear from educational institutions. Don't want to get your ego hurt by professors who'll most certainly be laughing at you, along with everyone else who payed attention in general sciences back in middle school.

you are so fake it makes me puke in my own mouth. this thread also makes me want to pule but not as much. nothing but bs here

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dascro62
Contact me as I said I will look them over. I will be more than willing to support your creditals if the facts are true.

I believe I've gave everyone that's read this thread the available resources to get ahold of me.

Contact ME at [email protected]

Thank you for your time once again.

Best regards,

Some guy.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Make sure to check your email. I have some free time this morning and am excited to look over your ideas.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
In my opinion, this is a common misconception regarding EFV believers. I don't think any actual proponents believe that one can truly "create energy out of nothing". It's more a matter of harnessing a "source" that is currently misunderstood.

Thank you! Reading through all the comments about energy conservation this is what kept occurring to me. It's not that the law is false, it's just that to debunk free energy the law is commonly combined with a false assumption: that we can identify, observe and completely understand all forms of energy.

Applying this to perpetual motion, I wonder if it's possible to 'unknowingly' harness such an unknown energy to create such a machine. Perhaps that's what the OP has done.

What completely does my head in about this thread however (and it's not the 'eccentricity' of the OP) is the number of posters who appeared in this thread claiming the OP's design is flawed for this reason or that reason. The OP hasn't explained his complete design, only hinted and alluded to aspects of it. Perhaps it is flawed, but without the complete picture we simply have no way of saying.

Sure, some have done this questioning/debunking perfectly civilly, others have not, but if we could only find some way of harnessing all the energy wasted doing so without having the full design, we wouldn't need the OP's device at all!!

Edit to fix tag

[edit on 6-3-2008 by TheStev]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

Yep, I caught that comment to.

Kind of disproves all the skeptics claiming it can never be done it's never been done Nickola Tesla never created free energy, right?

Heh.

I love idiocracy. Read my profile people, I get real down to the point.

Hi po cri ti cal.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join