It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Suggests He Would Not Investigate Bush Corruption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Purduegrad05

9/11 was a fake attack in your opinion. Let's just clarify that since we're speaking in absolutes. You are entitled to your opinion, but it is still the minority opinion, and it is far from having been proven to be the truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja

9/11 was a fake attack in your opinion. Let's just clarify that since we're speaking in absolutes. You are entitled to your opinion, but it is still the minority opinion, and it is far from having been proven to be the truth.

It is the opinion of many that 9/11 was faked and played off on the American people as a terrorist attack. Oh, and I almost forgot, its the opinion of ALL these people too......
twilightpines.com...
But who cares about them....
Oh, and it's also the opinion shared by these people...
pilotsfor911truth.org...
Check out the third name from the top...familiar to you at all??

I do share your opinion though, the one where you have the right to yours and I have the right to mine. But, I must disagree with you about 9/11 being a false flag terror op as the MINORITY opinion when it is clearly not! Last thing....as long as McCain as well as the democratic candidates are still the top candidates for office, this stuff along with the Bush administration's other crimes will stay in the conspiracy world since the TRUTH is just not what these people are about!
Cheers,

Purduegrad05

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm sure I could find at least an equal number of pilots etc... that share different opinions from the links you posted. Again- opinions are not proof. Evidence is proof. It's awfully convenient to say "well all the evidence that would prove our side doesn't exist any longer, so our opinion must be true." That's still pretty weak, and certainly wouldn't hold up in court.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Why should he? Pelosi won't.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Personally I'm glad to hear this, and I'll tell you why.

No matter whether or not you think Bush has done a great job or a terrible job. No matter if you think he is a criminal or a hero. Once he is out of office, he is out of office.

I don't want a new President in office who is going to spend his and our time investigating a previous president.

I want whoever takes over as POTUS to spend their time trying to fix the problems we have in this country right now. I want them devoting their time to looking ahead, not behind.

I'll be completely honest in saying that I would never vote for a candidate who said they would go back and investigate this.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
pure a** kissing BS, might as well bend over .. or let him enjoy cindy.. hahaha

Vote Obama

[edit on 6-3-2008 by minitank]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by minitank

Thanks for that brilliant contribution my friend.

I think all of us understand a little bit more about the topic at hand now.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I understand what you are saying but I disagree. The list of questionable things that the Bush administration has done is very long. The American people will be in debt for a very, very long time to pay off the "blunders" of this administration. Meanwhile, Bush and his cronies are laughing all the way to the bank with their no bid contracts and amazing disappearance of billions of dollars. The corruption runs deep and across many different issues, from the fleecing of the average American, to the stripping of our rights, the questions around the rush to war...etc

Forgive me if I ask for some accountability. I would like to have an honest investigation into this administration. If there is such a thing as an honest investigation (which I seriously doubt), and they can prove that it is just a HUGE series of coincidences where BushCo just happens to reap all of the benefits at the expense of the rest of the nation, then so be it. I at least want it looked in to.

For McCain to say that he won't entertain the notion that it could be looked into is insulting to me. This is supposed to be a nation for the people and if the people feel like they have been wronged, it should be looked into. Sadly though, the reality is that this is a nation of "Us and Them" and it all depends on what side of the fence you are on. Since the average American simply doesn't matter any longer, there really is no need for an investigation.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I understand what you are saying but I disagree. The list of questionable things that the Bush administration has done is very long. The American people will be in debt for a very, very long time to pay off the "blunders" of this administration. Meanwhile, Bush and his cronies are laughing all the way to the bank with their no bid contracts and amazing disappearance of billions of dollars. The corruption runs deep and across many different issues, from the fleecing of the average American, to the stripping of our rights, the questions around the rush to war...etc

That may be, but what does that have to do with our next President. Those things are over and done with. What good could come from wasting more tax payer dollars on an investigation that would produce nothing for you that you don't already believe?

Forgive me if I ask for some accountability. I would like to have an honest investigation into this administration. If there is such a thing as an honest investigation (which I seriously doubt), and they can prove that it is just a HUGE series of coincidences where BushCo just happens to reap all of the benefits at the expense of the rest of the nation, then so be it. I at least want it looked in to.

Again I ask what good would come of this? Wasting more money and precious time that we could begin working on fixing things to continue to dwell on the past hardly seems like a good idea to me. I don't understand the need to prove to yourself that he has done wrong.

For McCain to say that he won't entertain the notion that it could be looked into is insulting to me. This is supposed to be a nation for the people and if the people feel like they have been wronged, it should be looked into. Sadly though, the reality is that this is a nation of "Us and Them" and it all depends on what side of the fence you are on. Since the average American simply doesn't matter any longer, there really is no need for an investigation.

Not true. I would be willing to wager that with the exception of the "bush haters" in this country, the vast majority of the American people feel the same way I do about this. Once Bush is gone, most people are going to want him to stay that way, not hang around for years longer while an ongoing investigation that will lead nowhere drags on for years.

If you believe Bush is a criminal, so be it. Why do you need some government investigation to prove it to yourself?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Whenever I see the words Bush and his cronies(this mythical, monolithic, but nameless group), that have made billions, ripping off Americans, I'd love to see the financial records showing this. I assume that if money was made illegally, that it would be somewhat obvious(if we're talking billions of dollars), and that somebody might be interested in that info(political opponents, justice department, etc...). Of course the answer we'll always hear is that everyone in the government is corrupt, working for the same shadowy masters, so that's why nothing happens. If you truly believe that there is no agency that isn't corrupted by these diabolical forces, or NWO bankers, then who would you entrust to do the investigation on Bush and his cronies? If they don't find the evidence that you suggest exists, will you then change your mind, or just accuse them of being bought off?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

Therein lies the problem my friend.

Most of the people who are crying for investigations on Bush would never be satisfied. They are so completely entangled in their conspiracies that no answer would ever be good enough for them.

As you mentioned, either the results would be incorrect, or they would have been tampered with by some NWO puppeteer or who knows what.

It is funny though that a lot of these people believe "Bush' government" to be so completely corrupt and evil, yet they would allow any other government to investigate them without questions.

It just goes to show the blind hatred that most people have for Bush is completely unwarranted in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
As for the current President...he's better than Clinton. That doesn't say much!

HUH?!

Are you crazy? Or, have you maybe been living in a hole for the past decade?

Must be a McCain supporter.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Oh goodie, just one more reason to discard McCain! BTW, according to the "official story" or accounts of such, we have had numerous attacks on the US, remember Anthrax, California forest fires, etc., etc. Also did they not try to connect the bird flue and mad cow disease to terrorist acts as well?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RexxCrow

And what does this have to do with an investigation of Bush?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
reply to post by RexxCrow

And what does this have to do with an investigation of Bush?

Absolutely nothing, but in their minds Bush is the root of all evil, so it's just a matter of finding a theory to connect every ill to him, Cheney, Karl Rove, etc..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join