It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MoD releases secret files on UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

MoD releases secret files on UFOs

news.bbc.co.uk

Confidential Ministry of Defence files on Unidentified Flying Objects are set to be made public.

Hundreds of documented sightings of UFOs across the UK will be released by the MoD to the National Archive in the coming weeks.

Detailed accounts of sightings in the Bonnybridge area are expected to be among the files.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is good news!

I can't wait to see what they release!

It will be nice to have English to read!

Most the other countries disclosing this type of information are of a foreign language.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a star and a flag for some very exciting news. I can't wait till someone puts the information up here and those of us not in the UK can read about it.

Maybe the US will follow...maybe?

Tela

edited for spelling

[edit on 3/4/2008 by Telafree]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

I really hope your right.

But

I think the USA is a lost cause. The NAU (North American Union) Is right around the corner, I don't think disclosing classified information on intelligent extraterrestrial lifeforms is in the US's interest.

CX

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm sure they only release these things when things are looking crappy elsewhere for the governments in the news.

Gives the conspiracy theorists a distraction for 5 minutes whilst everything else is going to pot!

CX.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there has been any recent or unusual/increased pressure on the MOD to release the files?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Star and Flag for the information. Although, no scientific evidence is going to be released, merely public accounts and recollections of UFO activity. This will mean that people investigating further into past UFO sightings will have the information readily available.

new topics

top topics

join