It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Strange Stuff Going Where i Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
ok im a big UFO fan and i have memory's of me seen a OFU when I was Young in Ontario where i had a ''chalet'' with my parents and all.

Well this is now and i'm 23 years old , and being experiencing some strange stuff where i live. By Strange Stuff I Mean been having Strange Dreams , strange Intuition Feelings that come true...

And the stragest thing is that i like where i live on google earth a had this ''feeling'' something strange was going on and when i visited where i live i came across something Really STRANGE !!!!

And the strangest thing about his , is that it is really WHERE I LIVE , EXACT SPOT........

well here is the evidence my friend's and i am a Flash Master Been working with computers all my life and tough it was some joke from the google people and they really just said to my its en error.....

a Glitch !

Thats some hell of a Glitch !!!

you can check it out by yourself on google earth !!!

heres the link on youtube i made a Video !

youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
oh yeah i have checked before where i live , but this is the new 2008 google earth update of my town....

sorry for the bad typing i am at work now and i did this really fast....

well i guess i can take this as a Sign....

i have more chance of winning the lottery than having this glitch from the biggest company in the world (Google) right where i live. And i work with computers and etc. and i know that you cant publish a new uipgrade with this big of a glitch.... !!!

id like to know what you think about this....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think it is just a glitch with google but who actually knows right ?

I would not be too worried about it unless you have seen the object yourself.

If you have then i would get a camera set up and go from there.

Also if you could explain your UFO dreams i would be gratefull.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
and 2 days before i saw this ''PHenomena'' i was watching Flying Serpents on youtube with a friend......

this strange glitch looks like it has a Head , its nothing to be afraid of cause it looks like it has a smile.....

well anyways check it out for yourself on google earth

the adresse is on the youtube Video !

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think it's actually the reflection of the sun of a window or other shiny surface that has been distorted.

Infact i am certain that is what it is.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
take a look in google earth...

There is NO Reflective object nearby , and the glitch is Huge !!!

and i am a Graphics Designer.... i know what i see and truly this is something that still puzzles me cause its like if it was OVERING

and thats not a house that you see its a God damn Building !!!!

really Big

Well , i have shown this to a lot of people and well everyone has theyre theories but the real fact is that it is really something Huge at least 25-30Metres and More....

anyways open your Eyes and Take a Look in the program youll have it in Hi Definition (It Has a Face)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow, that is truly weird, and an interesting site, i'm gonna have to check it out on google earth later. hopefully you figure out what it is.

new topics

top topics

join