It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmm, podcast down???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I believe the podcasts are down, can anyone else testify too this? I bet the pesky government is up to no good again, those suckers. Anyways, any feedback would be appreciated

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
abovetopsecret/podcast/podcastlist.php on line 12

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/abovetopsecret/podcast/podcastlist.php on line 31

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Seems as though we might have a good 'ol government hacker after ATS?

I hope not, because I'd love too retaliate.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
it appears that it is down. I am sure that there is a non conspiratorial reason for this. Probably some hot cool addition to ATS from SO. I bet it will be back in a few days with more bells and whistles and super cool features we all have come to love and expect from this truly awesome site.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
it appears that it is down. I am sure that there is a non conspiratorial reason for this. Probably some hot cool addition to ATS from SO. I bet it will be back in a few days with more bells and whistles and super cool features we all have come to love and expect from this truly awesome site.

I surely hope that's the answer but as a computer expert I don't seeing it plausible because the web administrator would of announced something like this and especially too the forums.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
there are a lot of things on this board that do not get announced until just before the launch. I am sure that there is a good reason for the problem and that it's a technical issue that will be resolved shortly.

also didn't you see this message the other day in your U2U box?

PHASE-4 of the ATS MIX starring YOU!

We are now moving into PHASE-4 in our ever evolving Podcast show called the ATS MIX, we will be changing our format to a two (2) hour long show that will be presented once a week. In this extremely exciting phase we wanted to incorporate more of our members from AboveTopSecret.com. So we have created two new segments and one that has been popular in the past for everyone to be able participate in.

Please visit the full thread for the complete post, member comments/questions, and to provide your own comment or question.

SOUND-OFF, Waterboarding...Yes or No?

SOUND-OFF, Should all kids get flu shots?

(This is a mass U2U sent to all 6433 members who have been on ATS in the past 15 days. Please do not respond to this message.)

This may be a part of the reason that the whole podcast system is down for the moment. It's difficult to guess at though. And until one of the big guys steps forward to clear up the issue we may never know.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hehehehehe well make sure too post on this thread too let me know
Or U2U me the message =D

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The podcast player works

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I just uploaded a podcast to check and yep it's all good man.

new topics

top topics

join