It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 bloodlines of the Illumanati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There are 13 satanic bloodlines, bloodlines that can be traced back to Cain. Bloodlines that have been kept pure thru the ages by intermarrying among the bloodlines. But seldom do people know who heads these familes and who the surnames and members are;

now you can********
web.archive.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Instead of I hate Bush as a daily ritual around here, it should be this subject and the protocols of the learned elders of zion.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I see that the web page you linked is sponsored by
David Icke, is he the one that most people believe to not be very creditable ?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Where does the idea that Cain was a Satanist come from anyway? Abel was just a great sinner as Cain was. Cain was the firstborn and a holyman. He carried the burden for his brothers. Blood alone has never either condemned or saved anyone. Whether it flows within the veins or is let out. Each man, his sin. Mosche was married to a Kenite woman. Cain as a name means Possession, showing that he is owned by God, posessed by God, in effect of being Adam's firstborn. As a regular noun, it means Spear or Sword. Which should lead someone to the understanding that when Jesjuah, who was the Second Adam, said he didn't come "to bring peace, but a sword", he simply says that he would bring forth the second Cain. It looks as if Simeon Kefas received this burden.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
hamilton you're way off my friend way off. Eve had 2 sons, twins, cain born 1st. Do you know what the fruit eve partook in is? Cain is the serpent seed, satan;s son, abel is adam's. Adam did not acknowledge cain, he knew who the father was of cain--the father of murder, lies etc.

Anyway even aton levey stated you do not have to practice satanism to be a satanist. I would go into detail, but its late...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
elevated* the site is the watcher files, who discredited david icke? the people he has exposed??

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
this is a fairly recent jewish myth, that eve had sex with the snake and this was the knowledge of good and evil.

The bible does not say this, but i can see where it hints at it

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
hamilton you're way off my friend way off. Eve had 2 sons, twins, cain born 1st. Do you know what the fruit eve partook in is? Cain is the serpent seed, satan;s son, abel is adam's. Adam did not acknowledge cain, he knew who the father was of cain--the father of murder, lies etc.

Anyway even aton levey stated you do not have to practice satanism to be a satanist. I would go into detail, but its late...

Cain is not Satan's son. Who ever told you that? Cain was the firstborn son of Adam, and thereby he is also a son of God. The serpent in the garden was Lilit, the woman Adam left for Eve. She was hurt by love, and figured she would bite back. If only Adam had been faithful, there wouldn't be such a thing as a Satan until the "leaders of the Boyscouts" stepped down from their place and had sex with children, both their own and their neighbours, resulting in 10 year old mothers whose children looked like giants and a bunch of monstrous beings as the result of the incest. The leader of these "boyscoutleaders" was a guy called Semjaza. These fallen ones were judged and sentanced to live in caves under the desert with rugged rocks over them for 70 generations. Those 70 generations may just have ended resulting in all the terrible things we all witness today. They will receive their final rite soon. And it's not gonna be a beautiful sight, I promise you. But Satanism didn't die out there. It changed and evolved into what we know as Babylonian astrology and the Zodiak, which threaten the woman who will pass over the Moon and be dressed in the Sun over the next couple of months by saying her child will be his son, the 666 Aquarius priestking of Babylon pooring water uppon the surface on the Earth like a river. But she will be like a Great Eagle and fly away. Before you judge people, we are all sinners, try to understand that no person is a threat to God. Cain slew his brother out of very good reasons, God set him free and protectded him with a law which allowed him to kill seven people if one of his children or himself was killed. However, the second Cain is different. Instead of judging with seven times force, he now forgives seventy times seven times. Are you aware that you call the person Jesjuah chose to lead his flock for the spawn of Satan here? Abel was what we today would call a spoiled and arrogant man who was killed because of his unrightiousness and how he hurt the love of his brother and sowed envy and hate. If Cain is the father of murder, Abel is the father of envy and the other more pathetic sins. But when someone spills human blood, humans will spill his. But a manslaughter is like a dogkiller. Not worthy of being called rightious before God in the highest of Heavens. Judge not what you can't comprehend. We are all sinners and all of us must pay for our sins before our Creator. Judge rather the gods who have sought to confuse us with demonic astrology they have established in order to destroy and contaminate the Name of God or the Word of God.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
this is a fairly recent jewish myth, that eve had sex with the snake and this was the knowledge of good and evil.

The bible does not say this, but i can see where it hints at it

Yes, this is totally unheared of. The serpent was the like of Adam, a manwoman, and the consort God had chosen for him to sow the Earth. But Adam didn't care about his godlike Godgiven wife (sounds familiar? Go to Daniel and read about the AntiChrist), and wanted someone he could easier control; he received Eve made from his own DNA. I shall not judge his love here, but the love for God should be stronger than the love for flesh and weak creatures. Adam's sin was that he returned God's gift with a note on it saying "I don't like it, give me something else, something better!".

The words translated good and evil in the Book of Genesis is Towb/Tobe/Tob and Ra. The word we use for the Father or the Lord: God basically means Good or the Good One. In Norwegian good is written god. God however is written Gud, which is the phonetic spelling of the Brittish word for good. Ra you already know. By the Tree of Wisdom, God basically gave us the choice between two schools: Egyptian Sun worship or the Universal Love society.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
woah!!
what is all this about Cain have to do with the bloodlines???

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My Ex-Girlfriend was a Reynolds, and some members of her family were wealthy. We are in Australia though.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
here is one link of many

members.aol.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
or this, scroll down to the lower pages

biblestudysite.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
and 1 more

www.stargods.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
David Icke is a real joke. I can't believe that he once claimed to be the "Son of God", made a complete fool of him self, only to say later that he didn't had all his head at this moment, and people still believe what he have to say.

He might be right on some stuff, and I agree with him on most subjects except the lizard theory, but I'd still suggest you to read stuff from more serious researcher.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
woah!!
what is all this about Cain have to do with the bloodlines???

They are alledgendly his bloodlines, that's why. And someone puts themselves in the position of juding them because of their forefather's, may I add: alledged, sins.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
what utter rot is posted on these news groups. still chuckling. so if eve had only 2 sons, who was Seth.
just to many beers i guess, me that is

ha ha ha ha

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozzie
what utter rot is posted on these news groups. still chuckling. so if eve had only 2 sons, who was Seth.
just to many beers i guess, me that is

ha ha ha ha

Yes, maybe it's wise to stay off the bottle when on ATS, I know what I'm talking about, I have had quite a few unfortunate experiences in the context of alcohol and ATS.

Well, anyway, back to your post. Adam and Eve also had many other children appart from the three we hear about in the Bible, both boys and girls. Adam and Eve lived together for 800 years after they got Set, and they had many children after him.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
...He might be right on some stuff, and I agree with him on most subjects except the lizard theory, but I'd still suggest you to read stuff from more serious researcher.

I'm open to some suggestions here!
Thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
All those theorys sound plausible I guess. I am starting to wonder if all religions aren't a load of crap. I mean how could I ever say one way or the other what happened in the garden of Eden or if there ever was one. Someone once said that the evidence in the Bible would not hold up in a court of law today. Why? Because ancient documents have been tampered with. Sometimes I think all religions should be scrapped and started over. But hey maybe I am wrong it wouldn't be the first time.

I thought the Vanderbilts fit into that list somewhere of Satanic familys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join