It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 bloodlines of the Illumanati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
ilumniti will someday be a religion as all religions started out as cults....wow that was totally irrelevant...i wanna see the video where eve and cain made out....

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

David Icke is a real joke. I can't believe that he once claimed to be the "Son of God", made a complete fool of him self, only to say later that he didn't had all his head at this moment, and people still believe what he have to say.

Please back that up with a link. If it happened as you said, you should have no problems finding a link. But unless you provide a link all that you just said is just hearsay.

We are all "son's of God" in the new age view(since we are all connected). If he said I AM THE SON OF GOD and you have a link for it, then that is sad.

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Aliceinwonderland]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
All those theorys sound plausible I guess. I am starting to wonder if all religions aren't a load of crap. I mean how could I ever say one way or the other what happened in the garden of Eden or if there ever was one. Someone once said that the evidence in the Bible would not hold up in a court of law today. Why? Because ancient documents have been tampered with.

Having all those religions with teh same modus operendi, the trinity and virgin ideas, can't ALL be coincidences.

What evidence tampering? I think you are being too kind to the tmaperers.
I think most of the evidence tampering is due to lenght of time and translation errors. On top of what has been editied out, for "our own good"!!! And, then the purpose for the stories: teaching??? leading?? misleading??

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This book- The Thirteen Satanic bloodlines is definitely an interesting book if I ever get done with the Rothchilds chapter. Im trying to finish it plus I just finished my 2nd chapter of Morals and Dogma. I also read a little of The Secret Teachings of All the Ages here and there, thats a hard one just to go through non stop though you just have to read that one when the mood hits you. This world is really a screwed up place man, I had no idea.

The government really does care about people though, I believe that for sure. Were finishing up a sewer job in which everyone who didn't have the money got hooked up compliments of the Gov.( The elderly, single moms etc...)

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The government really does care about people though, I believe that for sure. Were finishing up a sewer job in which everyone who didn't have the money got hooked up compliments of the Gov.( The elderly, single moms etc...)

And something like that makes up for all the B.S. they pull?

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Tamahu Albert Pike also said, "When the government feeds the poor it is the beggining of making slaves out of the rest of the world."

Hey they have to do something to make themselves look good right?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Never mind.

Apparently I didn't get it(and I still don't).

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sorry about the confusion Tamahu, his exact words were, " when the central government feeds part of the people it prepares all to be slaves.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Sorry about the confusion Tamahu, his exact words were, " when the central government feeds part of the people it prepares all to be slaves.

Pike wrote that not long after he had read Marx and Engels' "The Communist Manifesto." Here, Pike is eerily prophetic.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
[quoteThe Illuminati are building their temples secretly throughout the United States. The last issue of this newsletter described the massive pyramid that has been built at Los Vegas. Pyramids have also been built at San Francisco (the Trans-America building) and in Chicago, and in other eastern places. The San Francisco building was built by people with ties to the Rockefellers.

I have noticed that Pyramids seem to be of signifigant importance to Satanist, Masons and other occult groups. Does anyone know exactly why? I mean, sure they are interesting to look at and probably pretty tricky to build but why are they so important? I don't get it, whats the deal?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
TgSoe,

I thought you were a Freemason. Why are you lumping us in with Satanists and what-have-you?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i always thought masons were obsessed with pillars?

satanists like their symbols.

and everyone in a ss or ps is obsessed with heirarchy , hence a triangle is the perfect shape for them

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I have noticed that Pyramids seem to be of signifigant importance to Satanist, Masons and other occult groups. Does anyone know exactly why?

The pyramid represents earthly hierarchies of power, with Lucifer at the top. The pyramid also has 5 sides (don't forget about the bottom!) representing the four earthly elements + Lucifer.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man

The pyramid represents earthly hierarchies of power, with Lucifer at the top. The pyramid also has 5 sides (don't forget about the bottom!) representing the four earthly elements + Lucifer.

It always amazes me at the amount of false information individuals are able to come up with and stand behind.

So thats what the ancient egyptians built pyramids for huh, to represent earthly hierarchies of power with lucifer at the top? Please, you should read more books by reputable scholars and fewer garbage filled websites. So let me get this straight symbolically a pyramids 4 sides represent the 4 elements and the 5th side represents lucifer????? First of all there was no "lucifer" in ancient egyptian theology. Secondly how do the 4 elements and lucifer corelate symbolically? Here's your answer they dont. They pyramids were built for and represent very important things, none of which have anything to do with satanism, luciferianism, or the like.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Let me put it this way: you are either worshiping Jesus Christ, or Lucifer. Jesus has only one way to be worshiped, Lucifer has many.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Neither have anything to do with the Pyramids.

[Edited on 5/18/04 by Khonsu]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Yes, maybe it's wise to stay off the bottle when on ATS, I know what I'm talking about, I have had quite a few unfortunate experiences in the context of alcohol and ATS.

Well, anyway, back to your post. Adam and Eve also had many other children appart from the three we hear about in the Bible, both boys and girls. Adam and Eve lived together for 800 years after they got Set, and they had many children after him.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Hamilton]

Yet, you have not posted one scripture to back up your claims. Care to share any?

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Milk]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mountain Man
Let me put it this way: you are either worshiping Jesus Christ, or Lucifer. Jesus has only one way to be worshiped, Lucifer has many.

What is the one single way that Our Lord may be worshipped? I'd sure like to know. Does it involve party hats? I do so love party hats, and Our Lord, being infinitely compassionate, will hopefully accept my reasonable love of Party Hats... nonetheless, I commend myself fully into the hands of God.

The weird thing is... my Saviour is compassionate. I remember that He once said "I bring you a new law: to love one another." Now, I quite clearly recall that he did not say, "I bring you a new law: to love one another... unless the other person is a Muslim... or a Jew... or a Sikh... or a Buddhist... or a Hindu... or a Taoist... or a Wiccan... or a Baha'i (sp?)... or a neopagan... or an atheist..."

Hmmm... perhaps there simply weren't enough pages left in the pesky old Bible for Jesus to list all the people I'm supposed to hate? It's funny, isn't it, that He told that weird story about the "Good Samaritan," when I'm supposed to hate Samaritans (since they are not Christians and certainly not the right kind of Christians). It's also awfully strange that I feel closest to Jesus when I am experiencing true brotherhood with my friends who include Muslims, Jews, Sikhs, and an atheist.

Well, I guess since I'm not worshipping Jesus in this mysterious "correct way," I must be worshipping Lucifer, eh?

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hamilton, you have mentioned quite a few details that I have never read anywhere in my bible. Where are these coming from? (I assume the apocrypha, but I'm interested in exactly which books, because most religious books have varying levels of credibility.)

Anyway, if you take my NIV bible, which you will find in pretty much every Baptist Church in America, it doesn't say Cain was the seed of Satan. All it says is that for some unknown reason, God appreciated Abel's sacrifice more, so Cain killed Abel in jealousy. After that Cain was made a vagabond, with the promise that he wouldn't be killed or God would avenge him 7 fold. Seth was given as a replacement for Abel and we get all the details on Seth's race, but none on Cains.

Of course, you can't always take religious histories at face value. I am open to the possibility that Cain and Abel actually refers to a broader war in which a family or tribe of early man suffered a genocide. I will get deeper into that some other time, because i really haven't got the entire theory mapped out yet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join